Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

NOYZEE Racing up to no good!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 10:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well now that evryone has a car we should all go to the track soon. i know i cant wait to test out my car with the new tranny and i know the car in the pics above is gonna wanna go too so hurry up with that thing brad.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:31 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by camaro1053
well now that evryone has a car we should all go to the track soon. i know i cant wait to test out my car with the new tranny and i know the car in the pics above is gonna wanna go too so hurry up with that thing brad.
I can't believe you haven't made it to the track yet.... We definately should all get together at the track one of these days... But brad needs a hood first
Old 06-22-2006, 10:35 PM
On The Tree

well i wen to the track with the 6 speed in the car and with drag radials but now im gonna put some slicks on it with the auto and it should go real good
Old 06-23-2006, 01:14 AM
11 Second Club

ya sounds like we need to have a fall challange sometime in the middle of october to enjoy the nice fall air, and maybe i can get a chance to see all the **** that has been going on since ive been gone
Old 06-23-2006, 05:22 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

I'm up for a fall challenge, I'll be ready! Any all motor cars want a piece, come get it! Wish my home improvment project didn't go over budget by 20 grand.. then maybe I could have gotten teh cage in this year and I could have slugged the bottle in right off the bat.... then I could play with the big boys... oh well, next year.
Old 06-23-2006, 07:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well i wen to the track with the 6 speed in the car and with drag radials but now im gonna put some slicks on it with the auto and it should go real good

Sean you and me need to get to the track REALLY soon
Old 06-23-2006, 08:19 AM
Race your car!

Yes, both of you do... me too. Hoepfully in august, I'll make my first pass with the new stuff... if you guys are gonna go before then, lemme know, I'll follow ya up, or go shotgun, whatever.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:04 AM
8 second mod

its on its way to the shop right now, we finished it up last night
if it isnt raining when he gets home, it will be at the track tonight! we'll see
Old 06-23-2006, 09:12 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
I'm up for a fall challenge, I'll be ready! Any all motor cars want a piece, come get it! .
you are cocky, your not even running yet so be easy. maybe i will throw some timming in my car, lose some octain (118 switch to 110) throw a 5500 stall in, and run you on motor just to beat you

a wise man doent pump up his cheast until he has somthing to pump it up about. take that advise as you wish, i know your set up, and im sure it will run good, but i think alot of people would apreciat it more if you didnt brag about it befor its even out of the machine shop.
and what up with the hijack, this is about a heads cam swap that shoud be up and running in a couple hours, then comes track times with stock suspention shocks, tq arm ect. i wonder if she can eventually go 10's
Old 06-23-2006, 10:55 AM
Race your car!

sorry for the hijack... call me osama on that one. As for a little chest pounding.. I will back it up. My mouth won't write a check my *** can't cash.. and I will be able to back up any smack I talk... that beiing said:

When I am done, the car will run 10's, and I'm not talking 10.99, it will do it on 93 PUMP GAS, and I will drive it to the track swap some tires and do it.

There, chest banging has been completed, I have no more to say, carry on head cam swap discussion.

On that note, what heads did you go with? are you putting on a set of the edlebrock's like the ones that Chef did? What's the expected outcome of the setup? Looks like a good project, best of luck with it, owner shoudl be happy when it's completed.
Old 06-23-2006, 10:58 AM
8 second mod

sorry for the hijack... call me osama on that one. As for a little chest pounding.. I will back it up. My mouth won't write a check my *** can't cash.. and I will be able to back up any smack I talk... that beiing said:

When I am done, the car will run 10's, and I'm not talking 10.99, it will do it on 93 PUMP GAS, and I will drive it to the track swap some tires and do it.

There, chest banging has been completed, I have no more to say, carry on head cam swap discussion.

On that note, what heads did you go with? are you putting on a set of the edlebrock's like the ones that Chef did? What's the expected outcome of the setup? Looks like a good project, best of luck with it, owner shoudl be happy when it's completed.
yes, they are the edlebrock/lpe heads, very very nice heads, and a custom noyzee cam that i hope works. lol
im guessing the car to go mid to low 11's with stock shocks and suspention, st tq arm, full size 17" wheels front and rear, bf goodrich 315 35 17 DR, and full interior ect.
possabley a hight 10 on the right day, or possably a tire swap. oh yhea, stock 10 bolt also
Old 06-23-2006, 11:01 AM
8 second mod

as for your car, if it doesnt go 10's you did somthing wrong, my car went 11.1 on a spray tune up, on and off the gas like 3-4 times because the N2O was not activating, so i kept getting off the gass, tighter n2o converter so it was a dog out of the hole, pretty sure my car would run mid-high 10's easy with a motor tune up alone never mind a converter swap
Old 06-23-2006, 11:18 AM
Race your car!

I'm sure your car would, it's set up right and has got to be pretty light now. I'm sure with a loose motor converter and tuned for motor only you could easily get the car to a mid to low 10

As for my heap, I dunno, I don't think the converter is that loose, it's the one that gary had that Ken had reworked.. I don't know what it's gonna stall in my car... it was set up for big nos power, so it might be a little on the tight side... won't really know until it's in, they never had it in a car, and something differnet was done to it, what I no idea... might find myself looking for a higher stall converter after I get it to the track, have to wait and see. I agree that it should have no problems running in the 10's, but like many have said, myself included, until it actually does it it's all hub-bub. Watch me take to the track and have it run a blistering 11.40 LOL, with my luck I could see it happen... get kicked out for going too fast without a rollbar on top of it, and not even get another chance to try it until next year after that stuff is done. Wouldn't surprise me... but I can always hope.
Old 06-23-2006, 02:44 PM
8 second mod

I'm sure your car would, it's set up right and has got to be pretty light now. I'm sure with a loose motor converter and tuned for motor only you could easily get the car to a mid to low 10

As for my heap, I dunno, I don't think the converter is that loose, it's the one that gary had that Ken had reworked.. I don't know what it's gonna stall in my car... it was set up for big nos power, so it might be a little on the tight side... won't really know until it's in, they never had it in a car, and something differnet was done to it, what I no idea... might find myself looking for a higher stall converter after I get it to the track, have to wait and see. I agree that it should have no problems running in the 10's, but like many have said, myself included, until it actually does it it's all hub-bub. Watch me take to the track and have it run a blistering 11.40 LOL, with my luck I could see it happen... get kicked out for going too fast without a rollbar on top of it, and not even get another chance to try it until next year after that stuff is done. Wouldn't surprise me... but I can always hope.
haha, yhea, 11.4 with 500 hp, man i hope not. lol good luck, set up should do well once its dialed in
Old 06-23-2006, 03:02 PM
9 Second Club

Back on topic... The mystery black car above ... it was on it's way to be tuned this morning... and the weather is nice... Does that mean he's going to get some track time in tonight?
Old 06-23-2006, 03:08 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Nautilus
Back on topic... The mystery black car above ... it was on it's way to be tuned this morning... and the weather is nice... Does that mean he's going to get some track time in tonight?
he didnt get to the shop till late, and they are finishing it up now, and it should be on the dyno in about an hour. im not big on dyno numbers, and will let the owner post them if he/she wants.
my ball park is 400 but she will run good at the track for sure
Old 06-23-2006, 07:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the car is running and sounds pretty mean.....
Old 06-24-2006, 02:38 PM
TECH Regular

i think i know whos car it is that things should be mean glad u guys finnally got to tear into it and get it back together
Old 06-25-2006, 09:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

yeah i heard the car in person..just a little cam
Old 06-25-2006, 09:15 PM
Teching In

Quick Reply: NOYZEE Racing up to no good!!!!!!