Anyone here from New Hampshire?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 11:25 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
NH sucks IMO. I can't wait to move.
And we look forward to you leaving the state

Like GM Muscle said - sometimes it depends on the shop but I never had a problem getting a sticker on my 94 Z/28 (383 D1 650RWHP, cage)

Now I never have to worrry about emissions with my old school Z

NH is a great state....think about it....

Within a two hour radius you'll have the beach, mountains, NED, NHIS (if you're into the roundy round thing), Manchester and Boston airports, Patriots, Red Sox and the two other crappy teams.

I lived in quite a few states back when I was in the Air Force and although there are times when I hate the cold / snow I love New England and this area.

Marc
P.S. Almost forgot the most important things.....
There are some nice Titty bars around here
Old 11-30-2006, 02:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Theres street racing in New England??? Thats blasphemy. I've been looking for a scene in MA or NH for years now and havent found anything significant.

I've lived in Andover, Ma Salem, NH and now I live in Bourne, Ma. I have never seen real street racing around any of these areas. Someone fill me in...legend has it that there is some sort of scene in the taunton, revere area
Old 11-30-2006, 02:37 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Originally Posted by 1st and goal
And we look forward to you leaving the state

Marc
P.S. Almost forgot the most important things.....
There are some nice Titty bars around here
LOL

Actually, the best nudie bar, is in Salisbury, Mass. (TENS). Right on the beach, about 10 min. from Hampton.

I'm there all the time.

I doubt I'll leave the area anytime soon. I'm sure I'll be back when I do. This state is really great for a lot of things. Especially like you said, everything is within a couple hours of you.

Cold weather sucks though, period.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:29 PM
Teching In

NED rocks.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
Actually, the best nudie bar, is in Salisbury, Mass. (TENS). Right on the beach, about 10 min. from Hampton.

I'm there all the time.
I live 2min from TENS, if your going to Hampton beach from tens, I live near the set of lights just before the bridge.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:31 PM
TECH Junkie

I love the new TENS That place is amazing.....the only problem is that by the time i get there I am already more than half in the bag so I dont remember much.......but actually that might not be a bad thing
Old 11-30-2006, 05:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 04BlackSilverado
I live 2min from TENS, if your going to Hampton beach from tens, I live near the set of lights just before the bridge.
How did you manage to keep enough money for a truck?
If I lived that close, I'd be eating ramen noodles everynight, with no car whatsoever.
Just look at my sig
Old 11-30-2006, 05:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have only been there once......... Please don't hate me

I'm not big into the stripper thing, I don't mind getting teased only if I know there's a chance that its worth it. With strippers, you will get teased really bad, but nothing that great comes out of it. Yeah looking at naked chicks and drinking beer is great and all, but I want to get drunk and laid, not teased.

Besides, the Girlfriend keeps me more than occupied.

Who would be in for an official LS1tech Eastern section TENS Club trip????
Old 11-30-2006, 06:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

make that a new thread.
I'm in
Old 11-30-2006, 08:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by urbanhunter44
If I move there it'll be in the Keene area most likely.

I was figuring there was no street racing scene - at least not like here in CA. But NED is pretty close so it's all good.

So I gather that smog testing isn't a huge deal? My car will probably pass a sniffer but would never pass CA visuals.

Thanks for the info guys.
The Keene area is nice, I live 15 minutes south of Keene.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:12 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

I have only been there once......... Please don't hate me

I'm not big into the stripper thing, I don't mind getting teased only if I know there's a chance that its worth it. With strippers, you will get teased really bad, but nothing that great comes out of it. Yeah looking at naked chicks and drinking beer is great and all, but I want to get drunk and laid, not teased.

Besides, the Girlfriend keeps me more than occupied.

LOL you gotta talk to the broads! We brought some home in a huge lifted Excursion last time we were up there. That night went pretty good.

We spent over $6k up there one night for my buddies bachelor party. MAN was that a good night, though I don't remember details. Beer, naked broads = good time.

If you're going to go to a nudie, Tens is the only way to roll. There are a **** load of cops up there at night though. Just waiting for someone to do something stupid. We got pulled over in the Excursion and got $350 bucks worth of tickets...
Old 12-02-2006, 09:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

tens has crappy alcohol...$3 shots $8 beers...girls are good looking though...we went there once for a party for one of the officers on my boat...he got a lap dance for what seemed like an hour...musta cost him $200....they also give massages for $10...which is almost the same as what you get at a spa/massage parlor....it is a decent establishment...
Old 12-02-2006, 10:07 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Originally Posted by 68ss_00ss_87_95
tens has crappy alcohol...$3 shots $8 beers...girls are good looking though...we went there once for a party for one of the officers on my boat...he got a lap dance for what seemed like an hour...musta cost him $200....they also give massages for $10...which is almost the same as what you get at a spa/massage parlor....it is a decent establishment...
Guy, the place is the Mecca of all NE strip clubs. The girls are mint, the beers are 8 bucks... but who cares. The only thing that sucks, is the hour drive it takes for me to get there.

Theres Kittens, Mac 2s, Marks Showplace, the Blue Moon, the Gold Club.... Those are all the **** holes off the top of my head that I've been to. They aren't even on the same level....

I was about to head up there tonight with the fellas, but decided against it in favor of a fat wallet.
Old 12-03-2006, 07:57 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DanaliHD
there's actually a dyno in Pelham also. Basically a ricer dyno though.
Ya that's Win's place. You must know thine enemy. I screw with them from time to time.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:47 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Guess I will put my $.02 in about NH. Personally, I love the state, grantid I havent lived in NE for almost 15 years, but after living in Cali you will find that the people in NE are generally nicer than Cali people (sorry if I offended anyone) NE dragway, well the one time I raced there, (68SS was there) they gave me kinda a hard time about my roll cage, and my N20 bottle, but the track seemed to have hooked really well. I dont know about that return lane though As for street racing, I have no idea. I have to comment about the weather though. I guess once you have been away from it for so long you miss it My back doesnt miss shoveling snow, but I do miss being able to go skiing all the time. As for bewbie bars, well the only one that I know is the Foxy Lady, but thats in Mass. sigh, only 5 more years, till I retire then come home

Quick Reply: Anyone here from New Hampshire?