Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Merry Christmas EAGLES fans!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 09:01 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has nothing to do with how much Jerry got invested in him. If he gets cut he don`t get paid!!!!!!! Its not baseball or basketball none of the money in the contract is secure except for the signing bonus. The nice thing about football you play and you get paid. You could have a 10year contract play 1year get paid 1 year, get cut your *** out which TO should be!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-25-2006, 09:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no one is expecting the Birds to do much in the playoffs...hell, they didnt even expect them to make it there. however, the 2 wins against Dallas this year is good enough for me....being an Eagles fan, i dont ask for much...
Old 12-25-2006, 10:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 49 Likes on 18 Posts

we sucked today, Philly played better....
Old 12-25-2006, 11:14 PM
Launching!

GO COWBOYS!!WE LOST BUT STILL HERE!!! WE'LL bounce back! Eagles took it but well probably meet in the playoffs and get revenge. When ur hot ur hot and the eagles are hot right now..... nothing else to say
Old 12-26-2006, 02:49 AM
11 Second Club

Well, since the Giants' season is over, I am now a fan of whoever is playing the Cowboys. There is nothing more that I enjoy than watching TO lose (other than the Giants winning of course, but that is a fantasy this year). So go Eagles!
Old 12-26-2006, 08:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by mikep2002
Has nothing to do with how much Jerry got invested in him. If he gets cut he don`t get paid!!!!!!!
Oh it has alot to do with it. In addition to the 5 million base salary he already got, he was given a 5 million signing bonus. He wasn't given that to play 6 months of football. I personally don't like the guy, but if it was any other receiver all you would hear about is that he leads the leage in TD receptions with a fucked up finger that he will never be able to bend for the rest of his life.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:27 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02 Camaro SS
Well, since the Giants' season is over, I am now a fan of whoever is playing the Cowboys. There is nothing more that I enjoy than watching TO lose (other than the Giants winning of course, but that is a fantasy this year). So go Eagles!
As bad as the giants are playing if they beat washington this week and the eagles beat atlanta the giants will make the playoffs.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:31 AM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

All I know is no one gave us a chance on here and we kicked the Cowboys ***
PERIOD......
Old 12-26-2006, 09:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by JS
All I know is no one gave us a chance on here and we kicked the Cowboys ***
PERIOD......
Well it ain't over till the fat lady sings. Both teams have games they should win next weekend, but Dallas has the easier opponent. So don't buy that division champion t shirt just yet.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:55 AM
12 Second Club

Love it that the birds swept the girls.

I hate the cow girls and TO
Old 12-26-2006, 03:17 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by gman
As bad as the giants are playing if they beat washington this week and the eagles beat atlanta the giants will make the playoffs.
IF they beat Washington on the road. I see the Giants losing and St Louis making the playoffs in that #6 seed.

Then it'll be St Louis @ Philly in the 1st round.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:41 PM
10 Second Club

it was a great game.
Old 12-26-2006, 08:06 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by gman
Oh yea, i know but there is absolutely no way on this earth that a team playing like that has any shred of hope of winning a championship. That game against the Saints was the worst 60 minutes of football I've ever seen at any level, peewee to NFL.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TNTramair
lets see what the Cowgirl fans have to say now!!! i am a little dissapointed...i was expecting a little more competative game,after all they do have "Romo" and all. hes the next coming of Troy Aikman. and since we have a "washed up" quarterback and all.

can you say...1ST PLACE!!!!!!!

E A G L E S..........EAGLES!!!

Great football weekend gents.....it was fun.

Stangeater and 11bravo....they gave it a good effort...better luck next time.
I still can't get over how Eagles fans are against Garcia. He might be old but he is a much better QB then Donovan McNabb.
Yes I am a 49er fan
Old 12-27-2006, 11:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by stettsws6
I still can't get over how Eagles fans are against Garcia. He might be old but he is a much better QB then Donovan McNabb.
Yes I am a 49er fan
they arent against him anymore... . that was just in the Carolina game...they wanted to see A.J. Feeley b/c of what he did couple years ago when Mcnabb went down. cant blame them for wanting a younger Q.B to get the nod....but i know they dont feel like that anymore.
philly fans boo'd when Mcnabb was drafted and they ended up lovin him...this city has a very public love/hate relationship with all their athletes...its normal.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by stettsws6
Yes I am a 49er fan
They aren't against Garcia, but damn they have no loyality. Before McNabb got hurt, you would think he was a 6 time superbowl champ and a shoe in for the Hall of Fame if you would have talked to a Philly fan. Then when Garcia played his first game and lost, without having taken a snap with the starters all season, the fans were booing him out of the stadium. In the Carolina game when Garcia got the wind knocked out of him, the fans cheered when Feeley put his helmet on. Then they booed when Garcia went back on the field lol. But then this morning I was watching a local news station and they did a poll that showed 67% believe Garcia should be the starter over McNabb next season
Old 12-28-2006, 09:05 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
They aren't against Garcia, but damn they have no loyality. Before McNabb got hurt, you would think he was a 6 time superbowl champ and a shoe in for the Hall of Fame if you would have talked to a Philly fan. Then when Garcia played his first game and lost, without having taken a snap with the starters all season, the fans were booing him out of the stadium. In the Carolina game when Garcia got the wind knocked out of him, the fans cheered when Feeley put his helmet on. Then they booed when Garcia went back on the field lol. But then this morning I was watching a local news station and they did a poll that showed 67% believe Garcia should be the starter over McNabb next season
Philly fans can tend to be, ummm retarded...but we are a dedicated bunch and we simply demand that our teams win. going 26 years without a single championship in any sport is tough to deal with, but we still watch every game and cheer for our boys. hell there are no two worse teams in their respective leagues then the fylers and sixers, and i still watch every game i can. I love donovan Mcnabb and what he has brought to our city. You dont bring a team to the NFC championship four years in a row and not be a good quarterback. I dont know where this sudden motivation has come from with Garcia at the helm, but its hard not to like it. Regardless of that pole, this is donovans team and he'll start next year when he is good and ready. They were easily one teams in the NFL while he was starting this year, its not like he had been playing poorly. I think the only case where garcia might have a chance starting over mcnabb is if he actually took us to the superbowl. as TNTramair noted, AJ Feely finished out the season three years ago when mcnabb got hurt, he played well and got us into the playoffs, but did that earn him the starting spot over mcnabb, hell no.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:20 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by MiketurboLS1
Philly fans can tend to be, ummm retarded...but we are a dedicated bunch and we simply demand that our teams win. going 26 years without a single championship in any sport is tough to deal with, but we still watch every game and cheer for our boys. hell there are no two worse teams in their respective leagues then the fylers and sixers, and i still watch every game i can. I love donovan Mcnabb and what he has brought to our city. You dont bring a team to the NFC championship four years in a row and not be a good quarterback. I dont know where this sudden motivation has come from with Garcia at the helm, but its hard not to like it. Regardless of that pole, this is donovans team and he'll start next year when he is good and ready. They were easily one teams in the NFL while he was starting this year, its not like he had been playing poorly. I think the only case where garcia might have a chance starting over mcnabb is if he actually took us to the superbowl. as TNTramair noted, AJ Feely finished out the season three years ago when mcnabb got hurt, he played well and got us into the playoffs, but did that earn him the starting spot over mcnabb, hell no.

but im still not a huge fan of mcnabb

Falcons, you're next
Old 12-31-2006, 03:24 PM
11 Second Club

hahahah Dallas is pathetic.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

i will give it to philly fans, they live and die with their team. nothing but winning is ever good enough and they expect their players to maintain a blue collar work ethic. i am not a fan of any philly teams, but i work jsut outside the great northeast.
you wanna know how serious philly sprots fans are? walk into a bar wearing a steelers cap on game day. you will be taunted, chanted at, and have the whole place sing the eagles fight song to ya. makes me feel great about my friends everytime it happens. lol