Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Merry Christmas EAGLES fans!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 03:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, Dallas is screwed. They have to go to Seattle next weekend.
Old 12-31-2006, 10:28 PM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

First off Bravo u dont know what your talking about and it shows the last 3 weeks.
The eagle boo'd in the game because Garcia got hit,the crowd thought it was a bad hit,not because feely was warming up...Maybe u should do alittle more homework as u havent picked anything right for the last month...

I'll help u pick up the slack,just read on...

2nd YOUR COWBOYS ARE A DISCRACE,they lost to a 2-12 team

3rd The Eagle beat Atlanta with 2nd stringers

4rd See ya next yr,your going out next week
Old 01-01-2007, 07:54 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by JS
First off Bravo u dont know what your talking about and it shows the last 3 weeks.
The eagle boo'd in the game because Garcia got hit,the crowd thought it was a bad hit,not because feely was warming up...Maybe u should do alittle more homework as u havent picked anything right for the last month...
Really? Hmm, what do we have here?

At one point during the game Garcia appeared to have gotten injured on a play and the crowd cheered but Garcia never was distracted in his mission.
http://www.pinnaclenews.com/news/con...w.asp?c=200707

Jeff Garcia lay on the field, winded, trying to clear the fog from his head after a hard (and arguably late) hit. A.J. Feeley jumped up on the Eagles sideline and started loosening up.

The crowd cheered; just the sight of the local favorite provoked a rumble in the stands. And here Monday night took an odd turn.

As Garcia shook off the hit and stood, and Feeley stopped throwing and sat back down, the crowd booed. It looked horrible, just reprehensible -- cheers when Garcia went down and Feeley stood, boos when Garcia got back up and Feeley retreated.
http://www.courierpostonline.com/app...50/1002/SPORTS

You, sir, have just been owned.
Old 01-01-2007, 08:06 AM
TECH Junkie

On Monday night Eagle fans at the Linc got a chance to show the world that not only are they obnoxious and rude, but also complete f****** idiots who don't know the game of football. And boy did they make the most of it! When Jeff Garcia, who threw for 312 yards, 3 TDs and no interceptions, went down after a couple of hard hits in the 3rd quarter, Eagle fans cheered. Yep, there were our fans, in front of a national audience, cheering an injury to their own player. I mean, at least Michael Irvin played for the other team! The neanderthals then booed when Garcia stayed in the game. Why? Because they think AJ Feeley is the 2nd coming of Joe Montana. Yes, that AJ Feeey, the one who couldn't beat out Jay f****** Fiedler for a starting job in Miami. Yes, they were booing a QB who has twice thrown for over 30 TDs in a season b/c they think their savior is one who has thrown 19 TDs in his entire career. Of course, these are the same fans who thought all season that the real problem with the team was McNabb, who is one of the best QBs in the NFL, so what should we really expect from their feeble minds? I hate to say it, but the idiot fans of this city don't deserve a parade.

http://www.johnnygoodtimes.com/archives/002712.shtml

JS, just tell me when you want me to stop
Old 01-01-2007, 08:15 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's funny! WJ
Old 01-01-2007, 08:50 AM
9 Second Club

Come-on Bravo you gotta stop being jealous, only makes you look bad. The good thing is you didn`t give up 39pts to Detriot your team did.
Old 01-01-2007, 09:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by mikep2002
Come-on Bravo you gotta stop being jealous, only makes you look bad. The good thing is you didn`t give up 39pts to Detriot your team did.
Jealous? No, I was simply assisting JS in shoving his foot in his mouth. Now if Philly wins the superbowl, then yeah I'll probably be a little jealous. I know Dallas is sucking, but hey everyone is 0-0 right now so we'll see.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:17 AM
TECH Junkie

I agree. 12 teams battled to get into this tournament---and they all have the same record until this wknd. 0-0. And I'm sure the Giants will show up in Philly to play, just as the Cowboys will be ready to go against Seattle.... Only the Chiefs kinda backed in, but I'll bet they have Indy a little nervous right now....IMO, KC could do some damage in the AFC--at least this coming wknd. Funny things happen in the play-offs.....the Eagles' fans should know that by now. WJ
Old 01-01-2007, 12:21 PM
9 Second Club

I not thinking to much about the giants. They burned there only weapon up this weekend in Tiki to get into the playoffs. He is gonna be hurting from the punishment he took and gave Saturday. I dont look at the giants recieving core as weapons because I think Eli is a fraud and won`t be able to get them the ball for them to make plays. Eli looks very scared back there, and there defense is giving up to much. Not to mention there coming to philly. I look at some of the quarterbacks in the NFL and there are some frauds and untested.

Eli---Fraud NYG
Grossman--Fraud/untested CB
Romo--Fraud/untested/****** DC
Rivers--untested but impressive SDC
Breese--untested in playoffs NOS
Hassleback--go either way SS

I not gonna get into the other frauds to save Big B and the Stiller fans aggravation!
Old 01-01-2007, 12:32 PM
11 Second Club

the BIRDS!!!!
i was at the Game last night...was kinda dissapointed that they clinched before the game even started. i figured the game was gonna be a snor but it ended up being a very good game. i dont think anyone wants to play the Eagles right now...they have the momentum needed to go into the playoffs.
Old 01-01-2007, 12:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

here is a pic for the giants as well as eagles fans, dont look if you like the cowgirls i mean cowboys
Attached Thumbnails Merry Christmas EAGLES fans!!!!!-.jpg  
Old 01-01-2007, 12:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by mikep2002
I not thinking to much about the giants. They burned there only weapon up this weekend in Tiki to get into the playoffs. He is gonna be hurting from the punishment he took and gave Saturday. I dont look at the giants recieving core as weapons because I think Eli is a fraud and won`t be able to get them the ball for them to make plays. Eli looks very scared back there, and there defense is giving up to much. Not to mention there coming to philly. I look at some of the quarterbacks in the NFL and there are some frauds and untested.

Eli---Fraud NYG
Grossman--Fraud/untested CB
Romo--Fraud/untested/****** DC
Rivers--untested but impressive SDC
Breese--untested in playoffs NOS
Hassleback--go either way SS

I not gonna get into the other frauds to save Big B and the Stiller fans aggravation!
Please tell us your thoughts on the 2 (active) Philly QB's....and how 1 or the other will make it different results for the Eagles this yr.? I'll start w/Garcia--undersized.... and Feeley--inexperienced and virtually big game untested. Please take it from there. WJ
Old 01-01-2007, 01:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BubaGumpShrimp
here is a pic for the giants as well as eagles fans, dont look if you like the cowgirls i mean cowboys
Not sure how he got owned when he made a completion against Brandon Short in that pic.
Old 01-01-2007, 01:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

cause he got bodyslamed to the ground on that play
Old 01-01-2007, 01:29 PM
TECH Junkie

cause he got bodyslamed to the ground on that play
That's football. He popped back up and kept playing.
Old 01-01-2007, 01:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

typical cowgirl fan, just stated that he got jacked up on that play thats all, you know the kind of play were you see the reciever start to run then out of nowhere bam he's on the frigging ground.
Old 01-01-2007, 01:45 PM
TECH Junkie

typical cowgirl fan, just stated that he got jacked up on that play thats all, you know the kind of play were you see the reciever start to run then out of nowhere bam he's on the frigging ground.

I don't know man it looks like a hell of a catch to me. If you wanted a pic of him getting owned you could have found something better than that. That pic came from the game the Giants lost, btw lol
Old 01-01-2007, 01:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey thats ok i can admit the giants suck this year and shouldnt be in it and eli blows but we all know the cowboys can't do **** either this year and T.O. is the biggest waste of space going.. Yea he can score td's that is if he can hold onto the ball.
Old 01-01-2007, 07:51 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
Please tell us your thoughts on the 2 (active) Philly QB's....and how 1 or the other will make it different results for the Eagles this yr.? I'll start w/Garcia--undersized.... and Feeley--inexperienced and virtually big game untested. Please take it from there. WJ
i would take Garcia over Manning and/or Romo anyday of the week at this point in time. hes outplaying the both of them in the only stat that counts accoding to some people...W-L.
Old 01-01-2007, 09:06 PM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bravo so u believe everything u read...I know as does the other people in my section know why we boo'd....And it wasnt becuae of the tripe that was written....

Next your'll tell me is we're winning the war too?

The Cowboys suck,u know it as does the rest of the word and if anyone thinks the G man are comming into Philly and beating us there nuts too..The road to the superbowl goes down to 3 teams in the NFC Saints,Seatle or Eagles...

PERIOD.....