Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Looking for a Local Hangout. Lancaster Pa or York Pa

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 05:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a Local Hangout. Lancaster Pa or York Pa

I live in Lititz,Pa im looking for a local hangout.Around the Lancaster County or York County Area.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

being a turbo car i'll assume you know about Autosound.the only other place i can think of is Sat nite in York
Old 06-05-2007, 09:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

If you just want to hang out I almost always have a BBQ at my shop in harrisburg on the weekends unless its a show weekend.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by texinteg
If you just want to hang out I almost always have a BBQ at my shop in harrisburg on the weekends unless its a show weekend.
is this an lsx shop?
Old 06-05-2007, 12:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

No its my personal Garage that all my friends use as their shop for working on cars. There are a few LS1 and LT1 guys. Some mustangs and Jeeps too. but if there is something LSX specfic you need I might be able to help you out.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by outkast6991
being a turbo car i'll assume you know about Autosound.the only other place i can think of is Sat nite in York

Is the autosound the place on 72 just down past the park city mall on the left hand side near weebie audio.What days do you guys hangout.If its the place that im thinking i've drove past there a couple of times on a sunday and didnt see anybody.Sunday is the day i haerd that you guys hangout there but i could be wrong.

Originally Posted by texinteg
I've been to York before on a friday night but dont remeber how to get to the spot where i was,it was last year sometime.Where abouts is your shop in harrisburg? I can only go so far i have a 12 gallon fuel cell and run only C116 in it so its kinda expensive to drive really far.

Last edited by Turbo Ram Air; 06-05-2007 at 01:55 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Turbo Ram Air
Is the autosound the place on 72 just down past the park city mall on the left hand side near weebie audio.What days do you guys hangout.If its the place that im thinking i've drove past there a couple of times on a sunday and didnt see anybody.Sunday is the day i haerd that you guys hangout there but i could be wrong.

I've been to York before on a friday night but dont remeber how to get to the spot where i was,it was last year sometime.Where abouts is your shop in harrisburg? I can only go so far i have a 12 gallon fuel cell and run only C116 in it so its kinda expensive to drive really far.

No one hangs out at Autosound anymore, we've all moved to Clever Endever, off the Mount Joy exit, basically go up 283 towards mount joy, get off the first mount joy exit, go to the light and make a right, sheetz is on the corner, then go over the bridge and make your first right, go all the way back there and you'll see us all on the left hanging out, we are all there Sunday nights, around 6pm-???
Old 06-06-2007, 06:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DiabloFormula
No one hangs out at Autosound anymore, we've all moved to Clever Endever, off the Mount Joy exit, basically go up 283 towards mount joy, get off the first mount joy exit, go to the light and make a right, sheetz is on the corner, then go over the bridge and make your first right, go all the way back there and you'll see us all on the left hanging out, we are all there Sunday nights, around 6pm-???
that goes to show you how long it's been since i've been down there.why the change? i thought the owners of Autosound were cool with everybody hanging out there
Old 06-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by outkast6991
that goes to show you how long it's been since i've been down there.why the change? i thought the owners of Autosound were cool with everybody hanging out there
Don't know, that's just where everyones been hanging out since the start of summer
Old 06-06-2007, 02:01 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Turbo Ram Air
I live in Lititz,Pa im looking for a local hangout.Around the Lancaster County or York County Area.
LITITZ I thought I was the only one in Lititz NICE!!!! If you ever see a Maple Red TA flying around Stop me!! I have never seen ya around man.

Bob S.

Last edited by 1 BAD BIRD; 06-06-2007 at 02:08 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:05 AM
Launching!

Autosound is going to be closing down. The people at Autosound got permission for us to meet there, but since they won't be existant anymore, then no more meets. I told him about the CE meets on Sundays, its a much better spot anyhow.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:52 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1 BAD BIRD
LITITZ I thought I was the only one in Lititz NICE!!!! If you ever see a Maple Red TA flying around Stop me!! I have never seen ya around man.

Bob S.
I guess not.I live in Lit-**** as well.My car isnt always out so probably just on weekends.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:01 AM
On The Tree

There are a few of us that are usually always hanging out in York on the weekends. Saturday is usually a better night to be out. There are a few spots we park and hangout. One of the biggest ones is the Old country buffet parking lot right on 30. If its nice out, chances are we are out cruising. PM one of us your number if you wanna meet up with us.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:52 AM
On The Tree

i'm in the hershey/lebanon area.. i'd love to swing in sometime when everyone is hanging out.

side note: i've got 4 stock T/A wheels with new tires on them for sale for $200.
Old 06-09-2007, 10:59 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BLKY2KZ
There are a few of us that are usually always hanging out in York on the weekends. Saturday is usually a better night to be out. There are a few spots we park and hangout. One of the biggest ones is the Old country buffet parking lot right on 30. If its nice out, chances are we are out cruising. PM one of us your number if you wanna meet up with us.
Don't worry, I got him on TF and he's met Bruce and a few others already.

Quick Reply: Looking for a Local Hangout. Lancaster Pa or York Pa