Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

the infamous " saturn " vs lidded ls1 ws6, and 99 bolt on cobra programmed

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 11:42 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im not even going to respond to any of these idiot comments you make anymore, theyre groundless. You look like the biggest toolbag in the world. ::CLICKS IGNORE BUTTON::
Old 07-22-2007, 11:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ULTIMATEORANGESS
good races man though it looked like neither one of those guys were shifting hard. next time take it up to higher speeds.
the guy has had that ls1 since he was 17, hes driven that car for 3 years +. i spoke to his friends before i spoke to the actual kid with the WS6. they told me he can drive VERY well. im also very curious on how u made such an assumption on how hard they were shifting ??!! u can't hear the ws6 in that video that whine, and exhaust tone is my car. the stock exhaust is rather loud btw.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:50 AM
Restricted User

Intake, Headers, and Exhaust....I already beat him...and pretty bad....and from his kind of racing too....since I beat him with headers, my friend with intake and catback is going to see what he can do agains't him...

and once again...you raced a convertible....which is heavier....
Old 07-22-2007, 11:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Specialized
You're "stage 5" you've got all these mods. My car had like 4 things: QTP headers/SLP LID/LCAs/Ported TB. I would have raped your car.

you moron i have injectors, a flashed pcm from ohio, a 75 dollar pulley, and a ported supercharger......YEA IVE GOT TONS OF MODS. weren't u one of the people who said that i would lose to a stock ls1 car terribly ? and i love that word that you wrote in ur last sentence. it shows past/ previous tense. i """"WOULD"""" have raped your car. u can speculate all u want. i have my car YOU DON'T.

CHECK OUT MY V6, THIS HAS LIKE 4 THINGS ON IT :-/
Old 07-22-2007, 12:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by StAgE5rEdLiNe
you moron i have injectors, a flashed pcm from ohio, a 75 dollar pulley, and a ported supercharger......YEA IVE GOT TONS OF MODS. weren't u one of the people who said that i would lose to a stock ls1 car terribly ? and i love that word that you wrote in ur last sentence. it shows past/ previous tense. i """"WOULD"""" have raped your car. u can speculate all u want. i have my car YOU DON'T.

I know he's probably really upset about that! You have a Saturn, get over it!
Old 07-22-2007, 12:35 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

... it shows past/ previous tense. i """"WOULD"""" have raped your car. u can speculate all u want. i have my car YOU DON'T.
I have a car. Race me. I race at the track and you won't get me there for free. I have nothing to prove, but I'll gladly take your money. I only have intake and exhaust mods. My car has a manual transmission, too. I would have the same traction issues that you would have. You can even pick the track, the date and the time.

Who in their right mind would agree to let you film a street race that is going to end up online? Roll racing is gay and dangerous, not to mention illegal. Some of us here value our driving privileges, our lives and our cars. Your Saturn is slow and nobody wants to race you. Your grammar and spelling are atrocious. You really should not use the "Boo hoo hoo... I'm only 20 years old. I don't have the money for a fast car..." excuse. There are people your age and younger that have respectable cars.

Last edited by Zger; 07-22-2007 at 01:00 PM.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:41 PM
TECH Regular

can i run that saturn tonight in my daily driver talon?????????
Old 07-22-2007, 12:45 PM
12 Second Club

theres some ls1's that go to fuddruckers and kmart on sunday nights,so if your looking for a ls1 or somethin, or twokss dsm come around our way tonight
Old 07-22-2007, 12:49 PM
TECH Regular

yea what he said. and all the parts in my sig for the talon aren't on the car yet. its still a stock motor car. ive been itchin to run someone so let us know if your down. can be for money or just a friendly run. your choice.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:09 PM
11 Second Club

The maturity level of these threads started by "StAgE5rEdLiNe" makes me think I'm back in high school. WTF are you trying to accomplish by coming on an LS1 board and stirring the pot with **** nobody cares about. Like mentioned, anybody can make any car fast but at the end of the day if your rollin' a 10 seconds Pinto it's still a POS Pinto.

I think you fail to realize that most of the guys on this board don't really give a rats *** about a 13 second saturn. Not to mention could care less about street racing. How about you grow up and take your racing interests to the track instead of tooling around on the streets putting people lives in danger. I have an appreciation for all types of cars for what they are, and guess what, there will always be somebody faster.

Your the typically teenage kids that pulls up next to me and rev's to the moon to get me to run, then I just smile and watch you drive away. I'm sure the next day you tell everybody about how you beat up on an LS1. I have nothing to prove and wouldn't waste the gas nor pay the consequences if things go bad. I suggest you find another forum to spread this garbage, as nobody on this site cares about what you have done or what you're gonna do.

So if you want to race how about you come up to the track with the rest of the men and we can put this to rest, I see stock (near stock) LS1's up there all the time.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:17 PM
Restricted User

I agree with DannoWS6....take it to the track and see how well you do...
Old 07-22-2007, 01:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by apex1
You're saying he should run a supercharged LS1 just because his ION is supercharged????? BWAHAHH
No I was more referring to $$$ amount. But it seems to me he is only looking for races he can win-lid only etc. But hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do for the win right?
Old 07-22-2007, 02:01 PM
Restricted User

Well thats why he tries to race auto's from a 40 roll, mean while, when it comes to M6's he has trouble....
Old 07-22-2007, 02:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

all this saturn bashing is starting to offend me..ohh wait i drive my saturns daily like you're supposed to not race them..lol
Old 07-22-2007, 03:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by twokss
can i run that saturn tonight in my daily driver talon?????????

like i said from the beginning, just because i drive a saturn doesn't mean im not familiar with any other cars and sry twokss....ive been down the dsm road before =) is that td06 20g a BR ?

Old 07-22-2007, 03:56 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Congrats to you for accomplishing your goal of proving that your modified car is as quick as a near stock ls1. Are you satisfied????

It's no different than if I went onto a viper or Ferrari forumn and called out factory stock cars because I wanted to race them and show them how fast my car was.

Think of it this way.... you just kicked the door in at a bar, and said you're a tough guy, but would only fight the smallest guy in the place. That gets you no respect. You would have been better off coming on here, asking about what kind of mods ls1s need to run mid 13s and realized that you are on par with them.

So here is your cookie, you've got a pretty quick car.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:27 PM
TECH Regular

i wasnt saying that you didnt know about dsms. i was just wondering if you wanted to run sometime. i knew you had a dsm before from your photobucket s/n. and no the 20g is not from buschur. but that is not even on the car yet anyway. its just a 16g car. let me know.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:09 PM
TECH Regular

like i said from the beginning, just because i drive a saturn doesn't mean im not familiar with any other cars and sry twokss....ive been down the dsm road before =) is that td06 20g a BR ?
I love you you won't respond when called out. What's the problem, big mouth? You scared of an 8 year old stock motor Corvette? No ******* *****, none. Just do us all a favor and go away.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:12 PM
12 Second Club

offer is there buddy,tonight off of 42 fuddruckers there is always ls1 cars,quick lt1 cars,lt4 vettes,twokss dsm,mine even tho thats pointless...ull find someone there to run
Old 07-22-2007, 05:16 PM
CARTEK Racing

I have a lid and exhaust, Ill race you...