Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Look what came home with me today...

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 10:37 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
well, it could be worse, you could have brought some kind of home..... that's at least somewhat respectable.
EXACTLY.
I know many here are just joking around but everyone's ragging on Mustangs (an AMERICAN icon with a glorious racing heritage and the very FIRST pony car that ultimately helped cause the F-body to even exist in the first place) yet I almost never hear anyone get on someone's case for bringing home a Honda or Toyota. LOL

Could've been a cool car purchase if ya kept it man.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:45 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by LS1LT1
EXACTLY.
I know many here are just joking around but everyone's ragging on Mustangs (an AMERICAN icon with a glorious racing heritage and the very FIRST pony car that ultimately helped cause the F-body to even exist in the first place) yet I almost never hear anyone get on someone's case for bringing home a Honda or Toyota. LOL

Could've been a cool car purchase if ya kept it man.
go to hell.

lol jk, timmy isnt a stang guy. he needs a vett, and thats that or maybe a real nice f-body. i knew the beater wouldnt last. lol even tho the beater is sweet
Old 07-25-2007, 11:00 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Noyzee
go to hell.

lol jk, timmy isnt a stang guy. he needs a vett, and thats that or maybe a real nice f-body. i knew the beater wouldnt last. lol even tho the beater is sweet
I may have found my car... PM coming