Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

FASTLSX *has* gone downhill

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 08:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FASTLSX *has* gone downhill

I post a classified ad for my car and this wimp of a "cop" (manhood in his holster) comes and ***** it up.. 2MCHPWR deletes his crap, then he's at it again.

I let him know ("SuperTrooper") that I don't appreciate it.. by PM.. and he cries like a girl and then guess who gets banned?

Yup.. I get banned for no reason permanently!

They have been playing games like kids with Avatars.. I seriously wonder if Jeremy is still in control of his board.

I had over 1200 posts... and a previous 1000 that was not reset.. and the guy which caused this with 140 posts doesn't get banned- I do.

Jeremy.. are you still in control there? What's going on???
Old 08-17-2007, 09:16 PM
11 Second Club

I've personally used Sponsors there on FASTLSX and this is the thanks we get??

Jeremy- PM me here when you read this.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Last I checked, the board is constantly growing in number of registered users. Regardless of Supertroopers posts you've made some personal attacks on that board. That I know about. After his posts were deleted from his thread you went and made 2 public threads about pm'ing him whatever "personal meeting" you wanted to have with him. What were you trying to accomplish by posting something private, publicly?

I don't see when a group of friends changing each others avatars denotes a board having "gone down hill." It's not like everyone on the site is getting a new avatar. If that's a big problem on the board then I guess it's not too bad.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:39 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by My90Iroc
Last I checked, the board is constantly growing in number of registered users. Regardless of Supertroopers posts you've made some personal attacks on that board. That I know about. After his posts were deleted from his thread you went and made 2 public threads about pm'ing him whatever "personal meeting" you wanted to have with him. What were you trying to accomplish by posting something private, publicly?

I don't see when a group of friends changing each others avatars denotes a board having "gone down hill." It's not like everyone on the site is getting a new avatar. If that's a big problem on the board then I guess it's not too bad.
You guys on that board need to grow up.

"Super Trooper" is a MAJOR ******* who I seriously doubt he has:

1) *****
2) Badge

You can stick up for him all you want because he's from LI, but he was wrong and that's that. I'm trying to sell a car to help put my daughter through college, and he's shitting my for sale thread up and *I* get banned??? That's BULLSHIT. I've NEVER messed with anyones for sale threads or anything like that.

I guess Jeremy lost control of that board...
Old 08-17-2007, 09:45 PM
TECH Junkie

not for nothing, but from what I have seen, Mr. B. is a honest, standup guy. I believe him when he says the site is getting shitty.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bob you were asked to keep your differences to PM s and that would have been fine, but you started making posts calling him out to "Meet up with him" on a public forum and that cant happen not there and not here..... that stuff must stay private
Old 08-17-2007, 10:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM me if you want to talk further please