Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

couple new bests today, need sissy sticks for sure!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 01:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ive swapped 3 diff carbs to see if it was the carb, ive tried 3 diff cap and rotors, 2 diff msd boxes, so im hoping the messed up balancing is doing it =X
Old 09-24-2007, 02:02 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Noyzee
ATV, yeah, i dont think it will fix it, but it may help a tad.
im going to call monday see if i can get a set in on time, then throw them in. well see.

his car is movin out!! good deal for sure. is that a fresh motor?

It will help for sure maybe not enough if your hitting it HARD out of the hole.

It has new pistons and rings (redesigned ring pack from Erik).

Had mine on the dyno again.... Well we fixed the voltage issue but there is something wrong wit the kit still, its fluttering the noids the lights on the FJO are fluttering and its ******* up. I'm sick of this POS!!! Looks like I might not make it to memphis with my junk.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:40 PM
8 second mod

yea, im doing bars i think.

as for hitting it hard, im only hitting it with 200. but my first run befor the suspention adjustment the car went to the sky 2 times, and that was with the 100 shot!!

good deal on his car, seems like its working. same pistions or did he bump compression?

as for your car, whats going on with it? bad noids? i had a issue like this, it was poor ground, i swapped ground spots and added a 2nd groud wire and a new thick wire from chassy to the head and it was all good. weird, but it worked.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:23 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Noyzee
as for your car, whats going on with it? bad noids? i had a issue like this, it was poor ground, i swapped ground spots and added a 2nd groud wire and a new thick wire from chassy to the head and it was all good. weird, but it worked.
The noids were brand new .... I need to get 2 other fuel noids to swap out. We have already swapped the N20 noids to known a good one.
We have changed the ground spot 3 times now.
Its on the head now, and the motor has two 1" wide ground straps on it.

We are going to hard wire the noids to a button tonite and see if its in the FJO controller. (we swapped in Shiz's FJO and it did the same thing) hinking maybe these fuel noids I have are drawing alot of amps for some reason.
**** suck I know that much. I could have been testing for a month instead of F-ing with this BS.

Thanks for the help by the way.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:33 PM
8 second mod

hmm, thats strange. i hear you tho, its always somthing with cars like this. you get to a point it almost isnt worth it any more, then you run it once and its all back to good. lol

no problem with the help, i wish i could do more.