Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Divorce Fundraiser - Elks Lodge In Fall River, MA (10/28)

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 10:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you very, very much Mark! That is very much appreciated!!!

On one hand it would be good to know to be relieved of the financial responsibility and also so the little girl can have an accurate family medical history. On the other hand, if the test showed that he isn't the father, that might open up a whole new batch of feelings. She means everything to him and he's a great dad. Even if he found that he isn't the father, he's still her dad.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:12 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"B*tches ain't $hit but hoes and tricks
Lick on deez nutz and suck the dick
Get's the f@ck out after you're done
And I hops in my ride to make a quick run... "

oh shhhhhh, my wife's coming.

I have my prenup agreement engraved on the handle of my 12ga.

Seriously I feel real bad for him that somebody you basically give your life to would do that to you. I don't think I could cope under that situation. A guy at work here is going through almost the same exact thing. He had to move in with family cause everything he makes is gone now $, house, etc (after 20 yrs!!!). I agree the law is really skewed when it comes to fair treatment in a divorce.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

People are talking about rolling a meet and greet event into this. That is fine with me! There is plenty of parking so we'll be able to handle alot of vehicles. The one thing that I ask is if you plan on going, please order tickets ahead of time so we have enough food for everyone. Tickets will be available at the door and there will be some extra food but I want to make sure there is enough for everyone. Tickets can be ordered through PayPal address tbyrne@tbyrne.com. btw- I mentioned that there is a band playing, the lead singer is the guy that this is being held for.

Thank you!
Old 10-08-2007, 04:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ynkssws6
she could have banged half of Seaside and it doesn't matter
i think i went "out" with that chick once.

JOKE TIME:
What's the difference between trash and a chick in Belmar?
Trash only gets picked up once a week.

tbyrne, i won't be able to make it up to the get together, but expect to see my donation anyway. i am a scumbag to my core, but i hold marraige as one of the few things i view as sacred. tell him to go after that bitch and turn on a little civil action against her boss for "knowingly causing harm and suffering"
Old 10-10-2007, 08:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Thank you! That is very much appreciated! The thing that he can sue the boss for is alienation of affection. This is a no fault state so divorce court might not care that she's been seeing someone else for years but that will probably weigh heavily in a civil suit against him and the soon to be ex.

He has another court hearing today to see what they can agree on. That will probably be a waste of time.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

So how did the fund raiser go?
Old 12-15-2007, 01:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

We had a good turnout and a great time that night! Can't post to many details because I found that someone told the soon to be ex about posts on the net so she was going to get some of the $.