Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Moving to New Jersey next month

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 12:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gatman01
At least I finally get to live where there is a decent track near by. Cali has closed most of it. Thanks for all the info fellas. Once I get my Trans Am out here, I'll be looking forward to meeting some of you folks.
racing is easy in new jersey, we have 3 dragstrips, 2 dirt ovals, a paved oval, and there is a complete road racing facility being built about an hour and a half south of you in milleville.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:27 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by NJSPDER
racing is easy in new jersey, we have 3 dragstrips, 2 dirt ovals, a paved oval, and there is a complete road racing facility being built about an hour and a half south of you in milleville.
I know that Wall Speedway is still quite active, but Flemington is shut down for good?? If not, that makes 2 paved ovals.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:04 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by NJSPDER
SAN is persuing the issue on their end. currently it doesn't appear that anyone at DMV actually knows these rules exist, so they are still processing cars the old way.
they know. i got my rejection letter a few weeks ago, just after Ar0ck got his. i tried emailing pontiac....nothing happened.