Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Northeast guys that have been tuned.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008 | 12:34 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by tektrans
Now that's a good sport ( LMAO ).
Sig looks MUCH better, nice job!
I am scared, really I am but we could still line up on a Wed night at etown, loser buys the beer.
You're alright Matt.
-Mark
I agree. Nice job Matt!!!!! As far as Jeremy goes, TERRIBLE choice of words. I've known him for a while now and admire his work. He is a very thorough tuner. Although he is a friend, I believe he owes everyone concerned a public appology.

Hey Mark, I'll race ya heads up. You only get three wheels though!!!!
Old 02-09-2008 | 12:38 PM
Banned

Thanks Firehawk! I see you have a nice combo in the works from East Side, hopefully we'll get to line them up. See you this coming season...

- Matt
Old 02-09-2008 | 12:59 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by TTPMatt
Thanks Firehawk! I see you have a nice combo in the works from East Side, hopefully we'll get to line them up. See you this coming season...

- Matt
I'm hoping the present engine lasts the season. Although the ESP engine is finished, I would prefer to use it next year. Looking forward to racing this year!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2008 | 01:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TTPMatt
I know my GM dealer is not hurting, since every time I get in one of these "better than everybody elses" tunes the customer ends up buying a PCM because it was locked.
Thats the exact reason why I now own two PCM's, the locked one is now fixed though... hence the spare.