Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

TTP Race Craft TAX TIME SALE !! RollBars, Wheelie Bars, Alignments, Metal Fabrication

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 10:44 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TTP Race Craft TAX TIME SALE !! RollBars, Wheelie Bars, Alignments, Metal Fabrication

We might as well kick off the tax season this year with some specials on our fabrication end of the business!!

We are having sales on the following up to 25% off:

- 4 Point Harness Bars
- 5/6 Point Rollbars (DOM M/S or 4130)
- 10 Point Sportsman Cages (Or update from current 5/6 point)
- We are still taking orders for SFI cert cages

- 65" PRO Wheelie Bar Kit (Includes all welding and intial setup of bars on vehicle): $950
- 81" PRO OUTLAW Wheelie Bar Kit (Includes all welding and intial setup of bars on vehicle): $1100 (Includes Upgrade to 4130 Rod Ends)

We also have in stock RCI platinum 5-point SFI harnesses, SFI window nets.

- All metal fabrication take 10% off total labor bill.
- Includes all sheetmetal work.

Custom Alignment + Scale Corner Balancing Setups:

- Take 10% off of all CUSTOM ALIGNMENT/SCALE CORNER BALANCE setups. All setups are done in house on our brand new John Bean/Snap-On VD3v1 Visualiner machine performed by Jay @ my shop.

- Want to just see the weight of your vehicle? Come test out our brand new Billet Intercomp Scales. Normally $125 includes all setup time and printout of total weight and corner weights. We have chopped this to $85!!

-------------------------------------------

We will require a deposit to secure a spot. This sale will be good until March 30th. You can PM me for pricing on certain products, please include vehicle and year.

You can also give a call to 973 365 2270 to discuss. I personally handle all of the Race Craft, so please ask for Matt. If I am not available just leave Billy a message and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Last edited by TTPMatt; 02-08-2008 at 11:45 AM.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Staging Lane

Matt:

How much would a regular alignment cost for a stock Trans AM? I think winter driving may have taken its toll on my car.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Banned

Depends on your suspension adjustability. Stock would be a 2-wheel alignment I can do at a flat-rate of $85 includes all setup, labor time, and color printouts. If you have aftermarket adjustable items then we can talk further but that's about the basic alignment.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:07 AM
TECH Addict

how much are your harness bars. im assume theyre powdercoated, and come with tabs for belts?
Old 02-09-2008, 10:21 AM
Banned

Echo: Let me make sure we are on the same page. You are looking for just the straight harness bar, bolt-in style. If that is the case, sure they are powdercoated, we can offer one of two styles a wrap-around style and a bolt style. Are we completing the install or just shipping the product? And I assume we are looking for a 4th gen fbody.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do you guys have any pics of your roll cages and harness bars?
Old 02-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Banned

Harness bars, no. We honestly do not have a JIG squared away for the harness bars, however we have custom made them before but if I see someone wants it I have no problem making the JIG and selling them commercially. You will see our new website within the next 2 weeks with our brand new shopping cart.

And yes, I have plenty of pics. Let's start with some of these:

http://ttperformance.net/rollbar_install/ - Mr. B's rollbar in his 2000 Formula. Built through speaker grills

http://ttperformance.net/rollbar/ -- George's 02 Formula, Danny's 02 Camaro, Mike's 01 Camaro (Tan Bar, have to get pics of it in car)

http://ttperformance.net/Rollbars/Rich/ (03 Lightning - Richie D's truck) - Will post finalized pics of the Rollbar, didnt realize the final pics are not in that directory and I have no clue where they are

--

This is one we just completed last week for a customer. This bar is NOT legal, customer was very specific on how he wanted it designed so we have to do what the customer wants us to!

---------------------

There are so many more that I have to post in our Gallery that aren't even online. I will be posting them all up with the new web site that I am creating.
Old 02-09-2008, 03:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

strong work guys! nice to know i can get my exhaust work and roll cage done in the same place this summer
Old 02-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Banned

Yes. I am very happy we just added a full-time fabricator, Eric, to our staff. He has many years of experience in the fabrication field. He completed many custom big-rigs for Car Craft Custom, and is an experienced welder. We are happy for him to be running our daily fabrication side of the business. Don't get me wrong though, Nick is still heading up all the chassis work but now with the assistance of Eric we can really get popping.
Old 02-09-2008, 07:36 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by TTPMatt
Echo: Let me make sure we are on the same page. You are looking for just the straight harness bar, bolt-in style. If that is the case, sure they are powdercoated, we can offer one of two styles a wrap-around style and a bolt style. Are we completing the install or just shipping the product? And I assume we are looking for a 4th gen fbody.
yeah, the regular bolt in style, like the LG bar used to be. there is another vendor on the board who is making them, but apparently is swamped with other business. and yes, its an 02 TA. would you need my car to make it, or can you just fab them up with any car, since theyre all the same? im only 5min away from you, so id pick it up instead of shipping and install myself. what do you mean by wrap around vs. bolt?
Old 02-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Banned

Echo: You have PM. There are different styles of 5-point harnesses. Some are "wrap-around" where the belt wraps around the bar and secures itself and then there are the ones that we weld a gusset to the mounting point and you nut/bolt the end of the belt has a metal bracket. I prefer the wrap around style but we can do either same cost $250 includes powder coating. Once again the problem that I forsee is that our powder coating machine is 3-4 weeks away, I can try to get a friend of a friend to help me out but I hate depending on other people. If people want this immediately I can paint them up, look nice but eventually it will need a respray. We do all of our rollbars by paint, they hold up very well.