Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

LOL!!! 5th Street , Reading , PA LOL!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 01:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol i was there that night you did the 180 i thougth you were going in to that one car lol but yea didnt have my fbody there that night it was down didnt know any one from this forum goes. and that twisted tq crew is weak. that turbo sunfire did a best time of 16's. and your car probably is one of the fastest that go out there.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by kenSS
yeah every thursday a crowd gets together there. mostly older people with older mucsle cars, not many ls1's but we can all start bringing them. its a usually a good time, eat some burgers and BS around. hope to see ya there.
Sounds like a good crowd. Any specific time? We'll be in the area around 6:00
Old 06-24-2008, 04:14 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by fuseone
lol i was there that night you did the 180 i thougth you were going in to that one car lol but yea didnt have my fbody there that night it was down didnt know any one from this forum goes. and that twisted tq crew is weak. that turbo sunfire did a best time of 16's. and your car probably is one of the fastest that go out there.
yeah i thought so too, but I pullled it off with style. What do you have, fbody, gto? Let me know the next time you're down there. I'll have to meet up with you. Hahaha, this one kid I use to be really good friends with about 3 yrs ago is part of that Twisted Torque crew. His dad was telling me. LOL!!!! Supposedly they have an account and get free parts or some BS or another. Sounds shaddy too me.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

yea i got a black ws6 ummm i will probably be down there this friday lol
Old 06-24-2008, 04:27 PM
11 Second Club

I might go down,not sure yet, I'm going to the Sonic cruise thurday night so I might keep the car parked friday night and bring it out Saturday night possibly.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

what time is every one heading to that sonics thing on thursday?
Old 06-24-2008, 07:21 PM
11 Second Club

what time is every one heading to that sonics thing on thursday?
I guess it usually ends around 8pm, but I'm sure some stay later. I'd imagine most of us will end up leaving around 5:30 , 6 o'clockish. I was never at this cruise before, I'll be most likely meeting up with KenSS.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:47 PM
TECH Regular

z28misfit I only know of two car's that are capable of beat you on 5th street. the rest are slow they are always saying I'm going to do this or that etc. but never back anything up. the one car I don't know if it's around anymore but about two years ago there was a turbo civic that was really fast. seen slips for 11.1x's on the car. the other is a black cobra that down for repairs right now. I wouldn't worry about him though because he can't hook and he's not the the best driver. he was at about 600 hp before he blow a head gasket but now he's getting a build race motor and turbo set up. his fuel system is his limiting factory at around 700 and he doesn't have the money to upgrade that yet with all the other stuff he's doing to the car.
btw I don't hang out there anymore I'm there when I meet up with buddies with street bikes but that's about all I get there. sold my camaro about 2 years ago and haven't goten another one yet.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MiniTransAm
Sounds like a good crowd. Any specific time? We'll be in the area around 6:00
that's about the time i'll be showing up. i'll be in a black SS. i'll probaly be cruising with Z28Misfit. AKA. Dustin.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dogger
z28misfit I only know of two car's that are capable of beat you on 5th street. the rest are slow they are always saying I'm going to do this or that etc. but never back anything up. the one car I don't know if it's around anymore but about two years ago there was a turbo civic that was really fast. seen slips for 11.1x's on the car. the other is a black cobra that down for repairs right now. I wouldn't worry about him though because he can't hook and he's not the the best driver. he was at about 600 hp before he blow a head gasket but now he's getting a build race motor and turbo set up. his fuel system is his limiting factory at around 700 and he doesn't have the money to upgrade that yet with all the other stuff he's doing to the car.
btw I don't hang out there anymore I'm there when I meet up with buddies with street bikes but that's about all I get there. sold my camaro about 2 years ago and haven't goten another one yet.
are you talk about that black stang with the cobra r wing. also there is a pretty quick audi that goes there at times and a quick turbo tiburon that i know is always there
Old 06-24-2008, 07:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

are you talk about that black stang with the cobra r wing. also there is a pretty quick audi that goes there at times and a quick turbo tiburon that i know is always there
they might be able to beat some of us but they still sound like ****.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

oh yea i never said they didnt. but also is that cobra your talking about the one with the cobra r wing?
Old 06-24-2008, 08:24 PM
11 Second Club

HAHAHAAAA,,, Lamby is still focused on making a shitload of power but poor driving to back it up and lack of suspension and a good rear. He kicked my *** on the hightway one time, but here was the difference in our cars,,,,Me... 4.56 gears and barely over 400rwhp, LAMBY 585rwhp and stock 3.55gears. You tell me who had the better highway advantage. I get along with Lamb and all but ,don't get me wrong, just never showed any good timeslips with the car, his car doesn't need more power, it needs a better driver and a good rear to launch on, OH and drag tires. Yeah I think I know of the Civic you are talking about. You use to have a red Z28 with duals right. I met you before I think, isn't your name Wade?
Old 06-24-2008, 08:27 PM
11 Second Club

yep thats' the cobra, he loves racing on the highway like most of all them tools there do. I've seen the Tiburon before not sure on the Audi though. So there's 2 fast imports there out of the 40 or more that hang down there.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

oh. yea tiburon ispretty quick but that audi is in the 11's.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:42 AM
TECH Regular

the audi is zach's car I haven't seen any slips for the car to confirm how fast it is. I ride bike with though he's a cool guy. ya that's lambs car. he also isn't doing anything about traction on his car either.. like I said I'm not really out there anymore though. and yes I'm wade and that was my z28. sold it when I bought a house. might buy another f body but not right now. if your going out I'll see about bringing my bike out just to screw around.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:05 AM
11 Second Club

the audi is zach's car I haven't seen any slips for the car to confirm how fast it is. I ride bike with though he's a cool guy. ya that's lambs car. he also isn't doing anything about traction on his car either.. like I said I'm not really out there anymore though. and yes I'm wade and that was my z28. sold it when I bought a house. might buy another f body but not right now. if your going out I'll see about bringing my bike out just to screw around.
i'll prolly be there saturday if at all this weekend.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Launching!

We'll stop in after the Chiropractor to get some food. Most likely about 6:30. I'll have the black WS6. If is see any fbody's on the way up I'll beep as I go by. I'm horrible at being social so don't be afraid to say hi. Do you park at a stall or in the parking lot and then go to the tables?
Old 06-25-2008, 08:25 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MiniTransAm
We'll stop in after the Chiropractor to get some food. Most likely about 6:30. I'll have the black WS6. If is see any fbody's on the way up I'll beep as I go by. I'm horrible at being social so don't be afraid to say hi. Do you park at a stall or in the parking lot and then go to the tables?
You don't have to park at the menu spaces, you can just go up to the table you wanna sit at and order. I was at the Sonic in Brownstown twice so far but never in Morgantown.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hah i wish i lived on in PA i would love to go **** with these kids....