Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Wtf!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 01:02 PM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nautilus
It's the same way with my Father, at work we scream, yell & fight sometimes. But after work it's like it never happened. We get along great outside of work.
my old man brings work home. no question 50% of our conversation out side work is about work
Old 08-01-2008, 01:27 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Noyzee
my old man brings work home. no question 50% of our conversation out side work is about work
lol, I've drank beer with your old man before... The conversation always turns to work.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:08 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. B
Yeah- enough of this Richie Rich/Peter Pan ****.

You got a nice looking honey.. well, you know that women are "nest" oriented and are driven by a mix of hormones and the opinions of other established "nesters"!

Start poppin' out little Noyzee's and Noyette's- make Mom & Dad proud Grandpa's and Grandma's.

Start changin' some heavy, pee-soaked diapers and toxic kiddie vaults and then you can start singin' the blues. That's right- you gotta SUFFER befor you sing the blues.
Exactly, I have more money than time these days. By the time I get out of work, pick up the little one from the sitter's, get home, get him fed, bathed, changed and ready for bed I'm beat, and then I get to wake up sometime during the middle of the night because he's: A, had a bad dream B, got a wet diaper C, is teething and his teeth are hurting. Or D: all of the above. Then repeat the whole process over again in a few hours.

I actually look forward to Monday mornings because I get to go to work and relax.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

brad .u have to do what makes you happy. life to short to be pissd off all the time. work is always going to be stressful. i am not in the same boat as you ,i only have to worry about keeping a few guys busy. but i know what you are talking about whenb it comes to ur dad. look at my father the same as urs. worked his *** off till he was 66 and never really enjoyed life then he retires to start having fun and has a stroke that nearly killed him. younever know whats around the corner. im probably the last person to say something because i am doing the total oppasite right now. iam working 6 days a week and every other sunday, but as you know when the work is there you have to take it becsue next mounth you might not have ****!!!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:31 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by turbo6
brad .u have to do what makes you happy. life to short to be pissd off all the time. work is always going to be stressful. i am not in the same boat as you ,i only have to worry about keeping a few guys busy. but i know what you are talking about whenb it comes to ur dad. look at my father the same as urs. worked his *** off till he was 66 and never really enjoyed life then he retires to start having fun and has a stroke that nearly killed him. younever know whats around the corner. im probably the last person to say something because i am doing the total oppasite right now. iam working 6 days a week and every other sunday, but as you know when the work is there you have to take it becsue next mounth you might not have ****!!!!!
i hear ya baba, your old man always was bustin ***, he should be out tearin it up, that is another reason to do things you want when you can, dont let life pass you by
Old 08-01-2008, 05:32 PM
9 Second Club

What the hell are you doing on here... go out and pound on the vette. That always makes me feel better.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:43 PM
8 second mod

i just finished working on nightmare
Old 08-01-2008, 06:07 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Noyzee
i just finished working on nightmare
It will be back tonight... you'll never be done with that thing.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:47 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jokeman
Ill stick with being poor and stress free.
I hear that. Most people my age have started to make real money by now, me not so much. But I have an easy 40 hour a week job with low stress and no ********, and I can pay my bills and drive my car (and hopefully soon a bike too). I've had some crappy job experiences to the point where I'm willing to put up with low pay to get away from the other bullshit.