Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

ceta on kings hwy (woodbury/west deptford)

Old 09-10-2008, 12:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ceta on kings hwy (woodbury/west deptford)

i work at booth radiology in woodbury/west deptford and everyday i pass a ceta convertible parked in the parking lot to the building next to the wawa im just trying to see if the owner is a member. the cars never there when i leave work at 330pm.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:51 PM
TECH Regular

if its the same car that i see...i think some lady owns it. and smokes in it as well.......if its the same car.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

damn old people disrespeckin the f-bodies. i love seeing other daily driven f bods and i like talking to the owners. theres a camaro ss i see everday on crown point road a guy drives i never get a good look but i pass it everyday. i see/run into other t/a's all the time but never get a chance to talk to the owners. where are you from or work that your down kings highway?
Old 09-11-2008, 06:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey you can see me on 45 but i havent had it out in a couple weeks. How ya been Damien? When ya coming down the track, air will be getting good . And hey i'm old but I baby my f-body! Ha Ha......
Old 09-11-2008, 07:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

i beat on my f body but no ones alowed to smoke in it and i keep up on the maintnance. and i've personally never seen you on 45 i have got calls from people that saw you and thought it was me when i had my camaro "hey man am i following you on 45"lol now its more like "dude did you just rip past me here" lol ill be at the track prolly next season right now i'm just driven the car and havin fun here and there. I started playing paintball and it's not cheap lol $45 a case $15 entrance the $200 i bought the used gun for from a friend and $350 im about to spend on my new used 2008 ego lol. i love shooting people on sundays gets out frustrations and i don't have to worry about breaking my car lol. just looking for some people around here to ride with sometime.

Search this Thread