Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Eagles!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 06:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
Ah, no you don't. The Eagles vs. Cowboys games are the best games of the year. Could you imagine a season without an Eagles vs. Cowboys game? It would be torture. You'd be lost without the Cowboys
I look forward to the Redskins vs. Cowboys games a little more, I think its because all of my family and everyone that lives around me likes Washington.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:01 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by whitew01ws6
iam gonna catch alot of RATH for this one, but.....

cowboys blow, eagles blow, ravens kick ***.....

even if they suck
Oh no not a B-moron
Old 09-18-2008, 10:56 PM

if romo wouldnt have messed up twice in 29 sec, and the ref gift wrap a touchdown for them right after that, the game would have been a complete blowout.. Cowboys Superbowl champs 2009
Old 09-18-2008, 11:55 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GetSOMWs6
if romo wouldnt have messed up twice in 29 sec, and the ref gift wrap a touchdown for them right after that, the game would have been a complete blowout.. Cowboys Superbowl champs 2009
That's a big "if". If McNabb didn't fumble the handoff to Westbrook, the Eagles may have won the game.

Romo has a lot of trouble with snaps. It plagued the team last year. He has a lot of potential but he's still very rough around the edges. It's ridiculous to call them Superbowl champs already, especially when they have a reputation for choking in the postseason. I'll reserve my judgment for a later time.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:04 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by transambroli
Oh no not a B-moron

thats cold... but... the shitty part is that i moved out of B more when i was 11 and my middle school teachers on parkville called me that... fucken asses

now im in carroll county... represent haha yeah....
Old 09-19-2008, 06:22 AM
12 Second Club

That call negated the 2 blatant face mask calls on Westbrook that was missed, so nice try.

Superbowl Champs? They need to win a playoff game first there chief.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:59 AM
TECH Regular

just wondering if anyone is interested in hangin around after the Valley Forge meet to watch the eagles/steelers game
Old 09-19-2008, 04:03 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by whitew01ws6
thats cold... but... the shitty part is that i moved out of B more when i was 11 and my middle school teachers on parkville called me that... fucken asses

now im in carroll county... represent haha yeah....
Ha ha yup alot of delivery drivers were I work come from Baltimore so I luv when they lose makes work more fun for me Its all in good fun though
Old 09-20-2008, 09:51 AM
Staging Lane

completly away from the eagles and cowboys and i no i am going to get bashed for it but lets go lions..........one day
Old 09-21-2008, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Frosty
That call negated the 2 blatant face mask calls on Westbrook that was missed, so nice try.

Superbowl Champs? They need to win a playoff game first there chief.
yea your right, the holding call that wasnt called on westbrooks screen TD would of just added another feild goal to the scoreboard for the eagles. oh and that was a very nice pass interference call that got them there... the cowboys kept them in the game, so eagle fans, please get off cloud 9.. we all know donovan mcchoke doesnt know how to finish a game...

but **** happens, we just made the eagles look good, noone in the league can beat the cowboys but themselves.. and frosty talking about winning a big game? funny you say that b/c cowboys got 5 SB rings right? do i need to remind you how many the eagles have? oh but you prob already know the big 0 b/c the cowboys got the NFC on lockdown

its funny how everyone says the cowboys cant win a big game.. ever game they win is a big game b/c every team is out to get them b.c they set the standard for the league
Old 09-21-2008, 12:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Giants!! thats all....
Old 09-21-2008, 06:42 AM
12 Second Club

its funny how everyone says the cowboys cant win a big game.. ever game they win is a big game b/c every team is out to get them b.c they set the standard for the league
Not winning a playoff game in a decade is setting the standard? Somebody better let the Patriots know

As far as the penalty rebuttal, dude I could sit there and pick apart the game too. Why bother. You can keep saying how the Cowboys kept the Eagles in the game, that's fine...it just shows you can't even give a good team credit. Then again being a Cowboys fan I wouldn't expect anything less

McChoke? Hmmm...ok...you might have a slight point there but what exactly has Romo done? Not much really...I'd take a fully healthy McNappy over Romo any day of the week and twice on Thursdays...at least McNabb has a bunch of playoff wins under his belt...Romo has just Jessica Simpson...

Last edited by Frosty; 09-21-2008 at 06:48 AM.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:10 AM
Restricted User

yea your right, the holding call that wasnt called on westbrooks screen TD would of just added another feild goal to the scoreboard for the eagles. oh and that was a very nice pass interference call that got them there... the cowboys kept them in the game, so eagle fans, please get off cloud 9.. we all know donovan mcchoke doesnt know how to finish a game...

but **** happens, we just made the eagles look good, noone in the league can beat the cowboys but themselves.. and frosty talking about winning a big game? funny you say that b/c cowboys got 5 SB rings right? do i need to remind you how many the eagles have? oh but you prob already know the big 0 b/c the cowboys got the NFC on lockdown

This just in...

...10 years, no playoff wins.

That is all.

We can all live in the past if we want...Philly has been a team for almost twice as long as Dallas, and they have far more championships in their time. Learn some respect, son. It's even funnier that you're talking **** about a game that Philly handed to Dallas. Dallas fans should feel lucky to have pulled that one out, because it wasn't thanks to Romo, that's for sure.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by phillyz28
Dallas sucks, that is all -- oh and TO and Romo are both homos
dallas does suck and the packers are gonna kill them tonight!
Old 11-23-2008, 12:51 PM
TECH Regular

**** mcnabb **** andy reid, i dont care what u say -- if they dont beat the ravens i'm gonna be ******* pissed... mcnabb is trying to set a record for most interceptions thrown - 2 already this game and there is still 11 minutes left in the 1st quarter
Old 11-23-2008, 03:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

good game guys haha
Old 11-23-2008, 03:36 PM
12 Second Club

:waits for the McNabb haters to come in: I guess this loss was all his fault too right?
Old 11-23-2008, 03:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Okay after watching the last 3 weeks this organization should be freakin ashamed of themselves for being called professionals....My goodness how many times is andy reid and this coaching staff gonna constantly make horrible decisions......2nd and inches and make a rookie quarterback (that ya throw to the wolves only down by 5 ) throw the ball in that situation....what a moron play call.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:06 PM
TECH Regular

i agree, i've been a philly fan for as long as i can remember and this is bullshit -- there is prolly someone's son up in a booth calling plays. what a disgrace -- mcnabbs 3 turnovers in the first quarter didn't help -- give me a ******* break with this team i am so ******* annoyed
Old 11-23-2008, 04:07 PM
TECH Regular

some kid prolly won a contest and is now the offensive play caller for this team -- absolute bullshit