Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

F-body show at old town march 22nd.

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 01:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when i car up ill be headin out to kool events with yall i miss this ****! DAMN MY CAR ( i didnt mean it baby)
Old 03-23-2009, 02:45 PM
Banned

i think its kinda messed up that yu guys are pickin at ryans camaro sayin hes special and ****. now i didnt get to attend cause of work but i helped him organize this. its messed p after we put so much effort into this meet and ure ragin a 19 year old who had hs car 5 months instead of picking and raging him offer sudgestions instead of calling him special and ragging on his car. thatss the most ungrateful thing ive ever heared. thats not what this was about. it was about getting a group of people who share a passion in the same cars and getting them together to hang out and have fun. not bitch about a stupid cruiser of the month sign. its kinda childish. not tryin to start **** but im just trying to stick up for a friend of mine and help people realise that bashing someone and tearing them apart cause of a sound system or a stock car. its messed up. and btw thanks to everyone who came out and who are not bashing the organisers car and if we decide to do it again see you next time
Old 03-23-2009, 03:08 PM
Teching In

Thanks to everyone who came out we will try and set up another show again and at locations other than old town sounds good. And thanks mike lol, Yes my car is stock like mike said ive only had it a few months the sound system is out of my cavalier just threw it in the camaro for now, getting a new setup soon anyway just waiting to get the money for it, and yes my cars stock under the hood, sorry if i dont have the money to rush out and get it all done right now. im more worried about paying off the car before i drop alot of money into it. only reason i opened the hood was because someone asked me to. but again thanks to all who came out, we might put another show together.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 00 SiLvEr SS
i think its kinda messed up that yu guys are pickin at ryans camaro sayin hes special and ****. now i didnt get to attend cause of work but i helped him organize this. its messed p after we put so much effort into this meet and ure ragin a 19 year old who had hs car 5 months instead of picking and raging him offer sudgestions instead of calling him special and ragging on his car. thatss the most ungrateful thing ive ever heared. thats not what this was about. it was about getting a group of people who share a passion in the same cars and getting them together to hang out and have fun. not bitch about a stupid cruiser of the month sign. its kinda childish. not tryin to start **** but im just trying to stick up for a friend of mine and help people realise that bashing someone and tearing them apart cause of a sound system or a stock car. its messed up. and btw thanks to everyone who came out and who are not bashing the organisers car and if we decide to do it again see you next time
I'd rather look at a stock, F'd up wiring sound system, rust all over it F body car anyday than 95% of everything on the road lol
Old 03-23-2009, 03:35 PM
Teching In

Ryan, Like I mentioned to you as you were about to leave, Thanks for stepping up and organizing this event. Damn nice turnout for a short notice and limited advertising. If everyone who attended could bring just one friend with an F-body to the next get together, it may be the start of something this area has needed for a long time, a coordinated F-body community. The members off CCCF who attended enjoyed the afternoon even though the rains ran some of the cars off.
Look forward to the next event wherever it may be held. Keep me posted as to day, time and place.
As for the bashing: People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones. Build your car to your satisfaction and be proud of your efforts. Budget and time will always limit what you are able to accomplish. In the end you have no one to please but yourself. Keep up the good work and I hope to see you next time.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:26 PM
Banned

thnks 02 thank you for coming and i wish i could have attended but work did not permit im looking forward to meeting you and your club at the next one
Old 03-23-2009, 04:34 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00 SiLvEr SS
First off your wrong. We were not raging him since his car was stock nor because of the sound system. If you wanna put 2 12's a 10 and a pa in there then do it. But dammit do it cleanly, hide the wires hide the pa so its not just sticking up looking retarded. Its fine his car was stock, but god dammit clean the mother ****** it only takes minimal dollars and couple hours. When you look at the rims and they look corroded almost since they haven't been clean in so long and under the hood has enough dirt and **** that if you ran a finger across it your whole finger would be black then u need to clean that ****. I even said thanks for organizing it to.

Originally Posted by ICZ28
Thanks to everyone who came out we will try and set up another show again and at locations other than old town sounds good. And thanks mike lol, Yes my car is stock like mike said ive only had it a few months the sound system is out of my cavalier just threw it in the camaro for now, getting a new setup soon anyway just waiting to get the money for it, and yes my cars stock under the hood, sorry if i dont have the money to rush out and get it all done right now. im more worried about paying off the car before i drop alot of money into it. only reason i opened the hood was because someone asked me to. but again thanks to all who came out, we might put another show together.
Read same as above

Originally Posted by 02ss380hp
Ryan, Like I mentioned to you as you were about to leave, Thanks for stepping up and organizing this event. Damn nice turnout for a short notice and limited advertising. If everyone who attended could bring just one friend with an F-body to the next get together, it may be the start of something this area has needed for a long time, a coordinated F-body community. The members off CCCF who attended enjoyed the afternoon even though the rains ran some of the cars off.
Look forward to the next event wherever it may be held. Keep me posted as to day, time and place.
As for the bashing: People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones. Build your car to your satisfaction and be proud of your efforts. Budget and time will always limit what you are able to accomplish. In the end you have no one to please but yourself. Keep up the good work and I hope to see you next time.
People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones? My ******* car has been payed off since day one over 2 years ago. It is done and has been as of 4 months ago. I recommend you know people before you try to make a comment like that since it will only make you look like an ***.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i can agree about the glass houses! most folks dont have alot of room to talk when it comes to cleanliness but as stated before that is not what it was about and it is also more than likely the reason most guys wont come and hang out. everybody ALWAYS has something better! this is not elementary school. if you cant act like adults when someone takes the time to organize something like this then stay home. i will def be back for the next one and as 02 said, let us know good time in advance and we will get the word out. I also sponsor a couple of other fbody sites and I will get it out there as well. Thanks for the good time!
Old 03-23-2009, 04:53 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ntimid8r7
i can agree about the glass houses! most folks dont have alot of room to talk when it comes to cleanliness but as stated before that is not what it was about and it is also more than likely the reason most guys wont come and hang out. everybody ALWAYS has something better! this is not elementary school. if you cant act like adults when someone takes the time to organize something like this then stay home. i will def be back for the next one and as 02 said, let us know good time in advance and we will get the word out. I also sponsor a couple of other fbody sites and I will get it out there as well. Thanks for the good time!
Dude its one thing when ur car is dirty and you haven't had time to clean it this week since you where working, but when places look like they have never been cleaned its another thing. No never did I once say my **** was better I even said I know mine wasn't the best, but it also wasn't the worst. I know its not elementary school so shut up and quit trying to be a damn teacher.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the point is unless you are going to clean yours before you bring it dont criticize someone else regardless of what they do or don't do. that is the exact reason people do not do get togethers. I never said that you said yours was the best and it wasn't the worst, but you should learn to choose your words a little more wisely.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:01 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ntimid8r7
the point is unless you are going to clean yours before you bring it dont criticize someone else regardless of what they do or don't do. that is the exact reason people do not do get togethers. I never said that you said yours was the best and it wasn't the worst, but you should learn to choose your words a little more wisely.
naw I like the way my words come out just fine if others don't oh well to bad. I'm going to say what I think and not be a kiss *** sorry. Its also not like I am sitting here saying all this **** online and didn't say anything when I saw it in person me and another guy told him to look into a subthump box. He said they are expensive me and the other guy both said yes they are, but they are well made look good and sound good. So if he doesn't want to listen then oh well if he does great. He said it was temporary for a few more months. I have had 2 15's in my car not hidden nicely and everything and now they are out because I didn't like the look I even tell people my **** is dirty when it is to so its not like im sitting here with a dirty car saying please clean yours.

Last edited by John2005; 03-23-2009 at 05:11 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:11 PM
Teching In

john ya my car wasnt that clean under the hood i popped the hood for maybe 4 minutes talking to someone about getting different head lights i didn't leave it open to show anything off, i wasn't the cruiser of the month and wasn't trying to show off more then anyone else by parking there, i was out there to have a good time and meet people that was the reason i started the event, the only reason i parked there was that's where old town put me, and if you didn't like it move on and get over it don't jump on the forums and down talk on the cars because they don't meet your satisfaction.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:16 PM
Teching In

And thanks again to everyone who came out and had a good time.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:20 PM
11 Second Club

john ya my car wasnt that clean under the hood i popped the hood for maybe 4 minutes talking to someone about getting different head lights i didn't leave it open to show anything off, i wasn't the cruiser of the month and wasn't trying to show off more then anyone else by parking there, i was out there to have a good time and meet people that was the reason i started the event, the only reason i parked there was that's where old town put me, and if you didn't like it move on and get over it don't jump on the forums and down talk on the cars because they don't meet your satisfaction.
Once again I talk to you that day also. Sorry for giving you criticism about your car since you obviously don't want nor can you take it. I had fun at the event and met and talked to a bunch of fun people who had very nice cars once again that SOM was SEX along with the grey camaro parked next to me with the fast intake and spray.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by John2005
Once again I talk to you that day also. Sorry for giving you criticism about your car since you obviously don't want nor can you take it. I had fun at the event and met and talked to a bunch of fun people who had very nice cars once again that SOM was SEX along with the grey camaro parked next to me with the fast intake and spray.
If it wasn't for everything that i put into this to make it happen i wouldn't mind the bash.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:28 PM
11 Second Club

If it wasn't for everything that i put into this to make it happen i wouldn't mind the bash.
And I have said thanks for putting it together twice already. Damn what do you want us to do suck you off or what?
Old 03-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by John2005
And I have said thanks for putting it together twice already. Damn what do you want us to do suck you off or what?
it isn't about saying thanks, its the fact that its an f-body show there's no trophy's its not about whos car looks best, sounds best or preforms best. its about everyone getting together having a good time and sharing a passion for the cars and then people like you have to come in trash talk think your the **** because your parents paid for everything on your car. anyway thanks for coming. some of us are happy with stock don't have to be the biggest or fastest to enjoy our cars.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Where is the pic of AL?????
Old 03-23-2009, 06:27 PM
11 Second Club

it isn't about saying thanks, its the fact that its an f-body show there's no trophy's its not about whos car looks best, sounds best or preforms best. its about everyone getting together having a good time and sharing a passion for the cars and then people like you have to come in trash talk think your the **** because your parents paid for everything on your car. anyway thanks for coming. some of us are happy with stock don't have to be the biggest or fastest to enjoy our cars.
Ok now im done being ******* nice to you. My parents didn't pay **** for my car. I worked my *** off day and ******* night every ******* day of the year every year to be able to afford my ******* ****. Im sorry I'm not ******* broke like you making payments on a car and can't afford to ******* buy some car wash and polisher and degreaser for your engine bay to clean your ******* ****. I'm also sorry I can afford a stealth box instead of ghetto engineering some bullshit system in it with some bullshit amps and taking the time to clean my wires and **** up. I love all cars, but yours sir is a ******* disgrace to all f bodies in general. Please do us all a favor and sell it to someone who can afford it and will take care of it.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:55 PM
Banned

first of al john if you dont like what people say then go to s different forum. i dontm give a damn how much you worked to afford **** you do not make fun of someone less fortunate of yourself that just plain immature. i dont give a damn abotu what u bought for ure car. and as far as the next meet me and ryan plan do not show up if you talk **** like this cause white trash like ureself are not welcome. this was supposed to be something for everyone to get together and have fun with. but apparently by the video you made ure upset about teh cruiser of the month thing. so well make u ure own little sticker sayin ure teh cruiser of the month if itll make u happy

Quick Reply: F-body show at old town march 22nd.