Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 08:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks man!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:43 PM
Teching In

I had a great time with my daughter. It's been a long time since I had been to Old Town. It's a tough sell sometimes trying to get her into some of my car things, but she enjoyed it as well, especially when we went all-out on the go karts next door. I had the NBM '02 T/A parked next to the Vortech blown green T/A. I only found out about this gathering thru my coworker who had the stock, white '98 Z there as well (he was the guy all lounged out in that chair with the built-in shade thingy). I'm out of Tampa and he's out of Sarasota. He read about this in "Mike Kelly's Cruise News". Hopefully they will have more shows like this. Only thing that sucked was the brief shower that left my car interior wet because I had my tops off and I was next door tearing up the kart track. I came back to see 90% of the folks gone...LOL.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:01 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I had a great time also. Lot of nice f-body's...I loved that 572 BB in that older camaro, god what a motor, never seen one in person, just drool over them in the magazine....
Old 03-23-2009, 09:49 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ponchoV8
I had a great time with my daughter. It's been a long time since I had been to Old Town. It's a tough sell sometimes trying to get her into some of my car things, but she enjoyed it as well, especially when we went all-out on the go karts next door. I had the NBM '02 T/A parked next to the Vortech blown green T/A. I only found out about this gathering thru my coworker who had the stock, white '98 Z there as well (he was the guy all lounged out in that chair with the built-in shade thingy). I'm out of Tampa and he's out of Sarasota. He read about this in "Mike Kelly's Cruise News". Hopefully they will have more shows like this. Only thing that sucked was the brief shower that left my car interior wet because I had my tops off and I was next door tearing up the kart track. I came back to see 90% of the folks gone...LOL.
yeah i am the green trans am that was next to you i was looking for you when it started raining since you had your t tops off and couldn't find you. I didn't wanna touch your car and put them on since that would have been wrong. That sucks it got wet and yeah everyone left after the 5-10 minute shower.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:44 PM
On The Tree

Yeah I saw your car getting wet and said oh crap. But didn't look like it got to wet right?

Was a good turn out always a blast to see some f bodies. Ashamed there was only one Third Gen rockin out there. Guess I'll have to get the RS out and bring it next time
Old 03-24-2009, 12:22 AM
10 Second Club

RsSean the Z with the clear lid was my father's mine was sitting right next to his i guess my car wasnt nice enough to make it into the vid lol jk........

And John2005 quit your b!tching and keep your childish comment's to yourself im sure i wasnt the only one who wanted to make a childish comment about you reving that sorry excuse of a TA (which sounded like a$$).......

Last edited by ALLMOTOR346CI; 03-24-2009 at 12:53 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:38 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ALLMOTOR346CI;11301092[B
]RsSean the Z with the clear lid was my father's mine was sitting right next to his i guess my car wasnt nice enough to make it into the vid lol jk........[/B]

And John2005 quit your b!tching and keep your childish comment's to yourself im sure i wasnt the only one who wanted to make a childish comment about you reving that sorry excuse of a TA (which sounded like a$$).......
I am sorry. If there was a lot of people walking around the car, I just kept moving and did my video. Next time I will video everyones cars to the T. LOL.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:24 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ALLMOTOR346CI
RsSean the Z with the clear lid was my father's mine was sitting right next to his i guess my car wasnt nice enough to make it into the vid lol jk........

Yea it sounded like *** your right? Wait your wrong what the **** have you been smoking or snorting? Seriously I got comments on how good it sounded all day. Sorry you don't know what a good sounding car sounds like.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:02 AM
TECH Resident

Why isn't my Camaro in any pics? Just because it's a $700(LOL) piece of crap, doesn't mean it can't be in pics too.....
Old 03-24-2009, 10:44 AM
On The Tree

I'm upset to!
My car isn't any of the pictures and I....oh wait didn't bring it whoops.
I enjoy watching the bickering between members.
Sounds like one made the comment thanks for setting this up and hey made a joke about the crusier spot and said it needed to be washed.
And hey he's entitled to his opinion and its called construtive critisism.
Other person got offened and shot back. First person attempted to explain himself and now its got crazy with both sides just getting stupid now.

Everyone's car is done the way they want.
Things come up if it couldn't get washed then hey thats life man at least you made it.
I had a great time talking to you all and seeing the cars. That black 67 Camaro with the 427 was sick and it was great to answer your guys questions about the T/A FI setup.
Next time I'll have to bring the 90 RS out or bring my Cobalt SS S/C (to an F body meet ).

Oh well great meet needs to expand now
Old 03-24-2009, 10:46 AM
TECH Resident

Im just joking around. It's funny watching them argue.....
Old 03-24-2009, 10:49 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by philsblwnz28
Why isn't my Camaro in any pics? Just because it's a $700(LOL) piece of crap, doesn't mean it can't be in pics too.....

No cause I had to walk up the front entrance to come get you, cause you were late getting there. LOL
Old 03-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JOHN2005 your an idiot. Shut up and stop giving people **** about weather or not they like your car and or you not likeing other peoples car. It is just a gathering to trade stories and experiences about modding or fixing there cars. You can either take this as advice or take this as offence and start arguing back like a 5 year old. Do us all a favor and grow or else you will make yourself look like more of a ***.

10 bucks says he argues back!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 11:20 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GRN ENVY
JOHN2005 your an idiot. Shut up and stop giving people **** about weather or not they like your car and or you not likeing other peoples car. It is just a gathering to trade stories and experiences about modding or fixing there cars. You can either take this as advice or take this as offence and start arguing back like a 5 year old. Do us all a favor and grow or else you will make yourself look like more of a ***.

10 bucks says he argues back!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations 10 bucks you win from your imaginary friend u bet. I'm glad it took you size 7 font to get your argument across. Congrats I don't need to take any advice and I am not a 5 year old. I personally don't give a rats *** what you or anyone else thinks of me. If you like me cool if not **** off. It don't matter either way.

Last edited by John2005; 03-24-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:29 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by John2005
Congratulations 10 bucks you win from you imaginary friend u bet. I'm glad it took you size 7 font to get your argument across. Congrats I don't need to take any advice and I am not a 5 year old. I personally don't give a rats *** what you or anyone else thinks of me. If you like me cool if not **** off. It don't matter either way.
Your dumb! The font was to get the point across which you didn't get. You may not be a 5 year old but you are acting like one, and yes you do need advice. Thats good you don't care but it just makes you look more of an ***. By the way now I have 10 bucks more than you. Have a nice life and enjoy your hand!
Old 03-24-2009, 11:33 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GRN ENVY
Your dumb! The font was to get the point across which you didn't get. You may not be a 5 year old but you are acting like one, and yes you do need advice. Thats good you don't care but it just makes you look more of an ***. By the way now I have 10 bucks more than you. Have a nice life and enjoy your hand!
Ok I am still trying to figure out how you have 10 more than I do, but whatever retard. Also I am trying to understand how I am going to have to enjoy my hand also, but once again I forget retards don't think or use logic or common sense. Glad you think I am an *** it doesn't bother me one ******* minute. I would rather be an *** than a kiss ***.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:36 AM
On The Tree

I would rather be an *** than a kiss ***.
Those are true words I'll give him that.

The oversized font was kinda of over dramatic and I'm sure someone on 800 X 600 resolution somewhere out there is screaming right now.

Oh well keep up the good
Old 03-24-2009, 11:37 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Werewolf SS
I'm upset to!
My car isn't any of the pictures and I....oh wait didn't bring it whoops.
I enjoy watching the bickering between members.
Sounds like one made the comment thanks for setting this up and hey made a joke about the crusier spot and said it needed to be washed.
And hey he's entitled to his opinion and its called construtive critisism.
Other person got offened and shot back. First person attempted to explain himself and now its got crazy with both sides just getting stupid now.

Everyone's car is done the way they want.
Things come up if it couldn't get washed then hey thats life man at least you made it.
I had a great time talking to you all and seeing the cars. That black 67 Camaro with the 427 was sick and it was great to answer your guys questions about the T/A FI setup.
Next time I'll have to bring the 90 RS out or bring my Cobalt SS S/C (to an F body meet ).

Oh well great meet needs to expand now
Glad u at least understand where I was coming from unlike these other dumbass *******.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:44 AM
Staging Lane

Ok I am still trying to figure out how you have 10 more than I do, but whatever retard. Also I am trying to understand how I am going to have to enjoy my hand also, but once again I forget retards don't think or use logic or common sense. Glad you think I am an *** it doesn't bother me one ******* minute. I would rather be an *** than a kiss ***.
Your a big boy you can figure it out...
Old 03-24-2009, 11:47 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Werewolf SS
Those are true words I'll give him that.

The oversized font was kinda of over dramatic and I'm sure someone on 800 X 600 resolution somewhere out there is screaming right now.

Oh well keep up the good
That was the point but I do apologize to the ones wih the 800x600 screens I didn't think about you.

Quick Reply: F-body show at old town march 22nd.