Old 03-24-2009 | 06:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

anyone gonna post some pics from the show just wondering
Old 03-24-2009 | 07:29 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 01pewter2001z28
If my wife would let me get a 2 car hauler I would

Sean

aww come on you could sweet talk her, i could get the whole car buffed out on the way!!!
Old 03-24-2009 | 08:54 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ALLMOTOR346CI
You probably got comment's from dumb *** tourist's who wouldnt know **** about cars thats probably where the compliment's came from.....

Yea your right i dont know what a good car sounds like all i know is your's sounded like a SLOW *** piece of ****......I mean out of all the guys there you had to be the ugliest geekest looking ************ i have ever seen drive an f-body......Even the 2 dude's that were nut swinging all over your shitbox had no idea about car's the dumbass with the afro said i had skinny tires in the rear lol......The point is you should look at yourself before judging other people's **** because from the looks of you you have NO room to talk......

First of at least get your ******* facts straight you dumbass. I was the one with the afro the one with the buzz cut was my friend who was answering any questions about the car since I didn't feel like it. I also let him move my car and I was the one who said you had skinny tires in the rear. You had 275's on a 15 inch rim spend the money on some 315's if your gonna put skinny's in the front. No all my compliments came from people at the car show. Sorry to disappoint you also sorry I didn't take the easy way out and spray my car so I could be fast until my bottle runs out.

Originally Posted by philsblwnz28
X2
This coming from a guy whose name has blwn in it and doesn't have a supercharger on his car. Maybe your engine is blown up and fucked up and thats why you have blwn in your name if so rofl at you.
Old 03-24-2009 | 08:55 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1986irocz28
anyone gonna post some pics from the show just wondering
There are pics a few pages back man. Nice to meet you. You were one of the few who was cool and not a ******* retarded dick that sits behind a keyboard talking **** since they can't say it to your face. So was your friend who was mr free99 is he on here to?

Last edited by John2005; 03-24-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:16 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by John2005
First of at least get your ******* facts straight you dumbass. I was the one with the afro the one with the buzz cut was my friend who was answering any questions about the car since I didn't feel like it. I also let him move my car and I was the one who said you had skinny tires in the rear. You had 275's on a 15 inch rim spend the money on some 315's if your gonna put skinny's in the front. No all my compliments came from people at the car show. Sorry to disappoint you also sorry I didn't take the easy way out and spray my car so I could be fast until my bottle runs out.
Lmao you never should have admitted that you were the ****** looking fat kid with the messy *** hair who looked like he hasnt taken a shower in over a year.......

As for my throwing a bottle on my car you can call it what you want smart or easy it doesnt matter it's still FASTER and better looking then your turd......
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:19 PM
Staging Lane

Lmao you never should have admitted that you were the ****** looking kid with the messy *** hair who looked like he hasnt taken a shower in over a year.......

As for my throwing a bottle on my car you can call it what you want smart or easy it doesnt matter it's still FASTER then your turd......
That is getting OWNed twice now
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:20 PM
11 Second Club

Lmao you never should have admitted that you were the ****** looking kid with the messy *** hair who looked like he hasnt taken a shower in over a year.......

As for my throwing a bottle on my car you can call it what you want smart or easy it doesnt matter it's still FASTER then your turd......
my **** was done on a ******* budget is always there and I can get way more out of it if I want to not to mention what are you gonna do when your bottle is empty whine like bitch? Its my daily driver the camaro im getting ready to build will be the fast one. yea call me a ****** looking kid and say I haven't taken a shower. At least I wasnt the one sucking dicks and not washing the *** off my face unlike u.
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:21 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GRN ENVY
says the *** with the lt1 vette. your opinion doesn't matter and never will.
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:21 PM
10 Second Club

I'm normally not a dick to people but this guy is just asking for it.....
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:23 PM
11 Second Club

at least i didn't have to get same color as my daddy. dude incest isn't best your suppose to get out of the family not inbreed with your family. but it figures you would be the dumbass that wouldn't understand that.
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:24 PM
Staging Lane

says the *** with the lt1 vette. your opinion doesn't matter and never will.
Look in my sig there is another vette (hint LS1 hint) there too. BTW my LT1 will beat you in reverse.
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:24 PM
Staging Lane

He really is
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:25 PM
10 Second Club

my **** was done on a ******* budget is always there and I can get way more out of it if I want to not to mention what are you gonna do when your bottle is empty whine like bitch? Its my daily driver the camaro im getting ready to build will be the fast one. yea call me a ****** looking kid and say I haven't taken a shower. At least I wasnt the one sucking dicks and not washing the *** off my face unlike u.
Lmao please stop your attempt's at insults are weak......Even off the bottle i would tax that *** if you dont think so you can come out and run with us this weekend i would love to take your haircut money away from you......
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:25 PM
11 Second Club

Look in my sig there is another vette (hint LS1 hint) there too. BTW my LT1 will beat you in reverse.
nice to see you have jokes with that one..that ****** cant even get out of its own way. I saw it up there and saw you leave. dont ******* lie to us. congrats you got an ls1.still doesn't change my opinion of you.
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:26 PM
Staging Lane

at least i didn't have to get same color as my daddy. dude incest isn't best your suppose to get out of the family not inbreed with your family. but it figures you would be the dumbass that wouldn't understand that.
Your the only gay one here hints why you are the one talking about dicks and ****. Must be prior expierence.
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:27 PM
11 Second Club

Lmao please stop your attempt's at insults are weak......Even off the bottle i would tax that *** if you dont think so you can come out and run with us this weekend i would love to take your haircut money away from you......
haircut money...very funny not. I got enough money in my bank account to duplicate your piece of **** car twice without breaking a sweat. its funny to me people always go back to money when they don't have any like its suppose to insult me.
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:27 PM
11 Second Club

Your the only gay one here hints why you are the one talking about dicks and ****. Must be prior expierence.
no not prior expierence. don't help defend your gay lover and his dad im sure you 3 have some good threesome's you ******* homo's.
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:28 PM
Staging Lane

nice to see you have jokes with that one..that ****** cant even get out of its own way. I saw it up there and saw you leave. dont ******* lie to us. congrats you got an ls1.still doesn't change my opinion of you.
Yeah how was the view of my taillights?
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:30 PM
Staging Lane

no not prior expierence. don't help defend your gay lover and his dad im sure you 3 have some good threesome's you ******* homo's.
Now you are getting desparete. Even if I was gay its would still be more action than you. Still enjoying your hand?
Old 03-24-2009 | 09:32 PM
10 Second Club

haircut money...very funny not. I got enough money in my bank account to duplicate your piece of **** car twice without breaking a sweat. its funny to me people always go back to money when they don't have any like its suppose to insult me.
Let's get something straight right now if i EVER see/hear you talking about my father again i swear you will be sorry for doing so......

With that being said please bring your fat hairy non showering *** out this weekend and run your car because all i see you doin so far is running that big ********** you call a mouth.......

Quick Reply: F-body show at old town march 22nd.