Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

F-body show at old town march 22nd.

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 10:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Werewolf SS
WOW.......

Surprised no mod has jumped in here yet.
I mean we got members threatening other members with bodily harm and stuff.

Come on down to Avon Park Allmotor I think it would be a great run off the bottle and even on the bottle would be a challenge I'd like to see. If your mad enough at John I'll be the one to race the T/A how about that? (Yes I'm the one who was answering the questions and drove it in there and is in the video revving.)

Peace out....

Aww thats cute he has his own driver.....

Im sorry but his car has NOTHING for mine no way no how i dont care if Chuck Norris was driving.......

I told your buddy that im am done with him like i stated before ill gladly wait until we meet again.....
Old 03-24-2009, 10:51 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ALLMOTOR346CI
Aww thats cute he has his own driver.....

Im sorry but his car has NOTHING for mine no way no how i dont care if Chuck Norris was driving.......

I told your buddy that im am done with him like i stated before ill gladly wait until we meet again.....
No i don't have my own driver. I drive my own **** and haven't lost yet since it has been put together. he is my best friend and wanted to drive it up there that day so i let him. I also have told u how to get to were I stay. If you have a problem come solve it.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Wow

Still slappin myself for following this hijacked thread till the end!
Thanks for putting the meet together. I'm just sorry I started another weekend project, Friday and didn't finish in time to drive it up and had to ride out in the wifes Trailblazer (not an SS).
next time Ed

PS confucious says, if you don't have something nice to say, PM it!
And I didn't think they had computers back then in China???
Old 03-24-2009, 11:12 PM
On The Tree

.I mean out of all the guys there you had to be the ugliest geekest looking ************ i have ever seen drive an f-body......Even the 2 dude's that were nut swinging all over your shitbox had no idea about car's the dumbass with the afro said i had skinny tires in the rear lol......
Are you saying I'm the ugliest geekest looking ************ you've ever seen? Considering you didn't the guy with the afro is John2005 and assumed I was him?

Cuz man how does it feel to realize you insulted the wrong person?
I got no beef, quarrel, slap stick or whatever the kids call having a split understanding nowadays but I'm laughing that you would call me the geekeist guy you've ever meet since I was wearing a Chevy - American Built with the famous mechanic chick on front shirt. I don't wear glasses and last time I checked army style buzz cuts were not geeky.
I had facial hair (goatee) which I'm pretty sure is not geeky and unlike most geeks out there I can hold my own in a fight and have done so many a time.

Again I only offered to race in the T/A if you were "so" upset with John but this quarrel is between you two so please come on down I for one would love to see a good race.

Also when did magnalflow exhaust system hooked to pacesetter headers start be called "sounds like ***"?

You can pick out whatever arguments you want with John but I spent to many nites in a damn shop putting that car together and making it work to hear someone go naw it sounds like ****. If your mad that's one thing but to hate on a car just because someone you don't like owns it is stupid.

I for one thought your setup was neat now what happens if I sound your system was **** its fucked up and who ever put it together is a retard when you know the system is fine and there is no problems with it how would you feel?
I put to much time into that T/A to be told it's crap and who ever built was a retard cuz sir I was the one just like John who was there the whole time building it.

So is John right?....no.
Are you right?......also no.

You can both have your argument cuz I've said my piece.
But please think next time before you go spitting out that a car is crap without knowing the story. As for the Camaro in the Cruiser of the Month Spot... You got some dirt rust on your rims clean it up and hide the wires and it will be good. Thats the only complaint I have about your car other than that it looked good.
Please don't get upset about me giving you my opinion I'm only telling you so your aware if you weren't and thanks for setting up the meet.

Peace.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:21 PM
On The Tree

john2005 PM mapquest directions to where you wanna meet to race
Old 03-24-2009, 11:22 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1SickV
john2005 PM mapquest directions to where you wanna meet to race
who the hell are u?
Old 03-24-2009, 11:25 PM
Teching In

All of you are slow!!! Everyone that's fukking with allmotor346 is slow
Old 03-24-2009, 11:25 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by kowboy059
All of you are slow!!! Everyone that's fukking with allmotor346 is slow
says the guy with 8 posts...who just joined this month.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:27 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by John2005
who the hell are u?
Somebody with a car you want nothing to do with.....
Old 03-24-2009, 11:29 PM
11 Second Club

Somebody with a car you want nothing to do with.....
a cts-v with spray oh noes...im scared thought u were done and left what happened?
Old 03-24-2009, 11:29 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Werewolf SS
Are you saying I'm the ugliest geekest looking ************ you've ever seen? Considering you didn't the guy with the afro is John2005 and assumed I was him?

Cuz man how does it feel to realize you insulted the wrong person?
I got no beef, quarrel, slap stick or whatever the kids call having a split understanding nowadays but I'm laughing that you would call me the geekeist guy you've ever meet since I was wearing a Chevy - American Built with the famous mechanic chick on front shirt. I don't wear glasses and last time I checked army style buzz cuts were not geeky.
I had facial hair (goatee) which I'm pretty sure is not geeky and unlike most geeks out there I can hold my own in a fight and have done so many a time.

Again I only offered to race in the T/A if you were "so" upset with John but this quarrel is between you two so please come on down I for one would love to see a good race.

Also when did magnalflow exhaust system hooked to pacesetter headers start be called "sounds like ***"?

You can pick out whatever arguments you want with John but I spent to many nites in a damn shop putting that car together and making it work to hear someone go naw it sounds like ****. If your mad that's one thing but to hate on a car just because someone you don't like owns it is stupid.

I for one thought your setup was neat now what happens if I sound your system was **** its fucked up and who ever put it together is a retard when you know the system is fine and there is no problems with it how would you feel?
I put to much time into that T/A to be told it's crap and who ever built was a retard cuz sir I was the one just like John who was there the whole time building it.

So is John right?....no.
Are you right?......also no.

You can both have your argument cuz I've said my piece.
But please think next time before you go spitting out that a car is crap without knowing the story. As for the Camaro in the Cruiser of the Month Spot... You got some dirt rust on your rims clean it up and hide the wires and it will be good. Thats the only complaint I have about your car other than that it looked good.
Please don't get upset about me giving you my opinion I'm only telling you so your aware if you weren't and thanks for setting up the meet.

Peace.
The point of the name calling and the low blows to his car was to mainly give him a taste of his own medicine to see how he liked it plain and simple.....
Old 03-24-2009, 11:30 PM
10 Second Club

a cts-v with spray oh noes...im scared thought u were done and left what happened?

Think again......
Old 03-24-2009, 11:31 PM
11 Second Club

The point of the name calling and the low blows to his car was to mainly give him a taste of his own medicine to see how he liked it plain and simple.....
once again I told u i dont give a ****. nothing u say or do will hurt me...sorry i can care less.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:32 PM
10 Second Club

So it looks like a couple of my friends are down to run you and whoever else you know set up a spot time and a date so we can settle this.......
Old 03-24-2009, 11:33 PM
11 Second Club

So it looks like a couple of my friends are down to run you and whoever else you know set up a spot time and a date so we can settle this.......
damn you really need your friends to come so maybe one will come close since u cant get the job done yourself? we run on 27 down here.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:38 PM
10 Second Club

damn you really need your friends to come so maybe one will come close since u cant get the job done yourself? we run on 27 down here.

Beleive me i have more then you can handle just set up a date and time and we can all have some fun with your slow car bring some money to during this economy i could use some......
Old 03-24-2009, 11:39 PM
11 Second Club

Beleive me i have more then you can handle just set up a date and time and we can all have some fun with your slow car bring some money to during this economy i could use some......
lol are u really that broke u need me to bring money...**** i dont want u to be even more in debt. thought u could pay my gas mr big bucks...just what i figured another broke ****** acting rich when he can barely afford gas.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:41 PM
10 Second Club

lol are u really that broke u need me to bring money...**** i dont want u to be even more in debt. thought u could pay my gas mr big bucks...just what i figured another broke ****** acting rich when he can barely afford gas.
I still havent seen you post a date yet all you do is run your mouth i guess you have no confidence in your car?!?!?!
Old 03-24-2009, 11:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey John2005, I suggest very highly on watching what you say. It seems like not alot of people on here like you for some reason. BTW I did see some Flea's and Ticks in your bird nest of a hair do.

BTW my username can be what ever I want it to be. Also my $700 98 Z28 would walk all over your POS.....
Old 03-24-2009, 11:42 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by philsblwnz28
Hey John2005, I suggest very highly on watching what you say. It seems like not alot of people on here like you for some reason. BTW I did see some Flea's and Ticks in your bird nest of a hair do.

BTW my username can be what ever I want it to be. Also my $700 98 Z28 would walk all over your POS.....
lol another one talking **** this keeps getting better and better.

Quick Reply: F-body show at old town march 22nd.