Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

F-body show at old town march 22nd.

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 09:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GRN ENVY
Now you are getting desparete. Even if I was gay its would still be more action than you. Still enjoying your hand?
No you wouldn't see more action than me if you where jenna jameson. So keep on ******* dreaming.

Originally Posted by ALLMOTOR346CI
Let's get something straight right now if i EVER see/hear you talking about my father again i swear you will be sorry for doing so......

With that being said please bring your fat hairy non showering *** out this weekend and run your car because all i see you doin so far is running that big ********** you call a mouth.......
How will I be sorry for talking about your father? Your gonna walk up to me and cry like the little bitch you are? Since I damn sure don't see your panzy *** kicking my ***. Why would I waste my ******* gas to drive 2 hours to see your piece of **** car and prove you wrong mr Ill walk you without the bottle. Your a dumbass funny ************.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John, you just don't get and never will. You are well on your way to being the next internet ownage. You should quit while your behind.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:42 PM
11 Second Club

John, you just don't get and never will. You are well on your way to being the next internet ownage. You should quit while your behind.
Internet ownage how? Lmao!! I'm never behind
Old 03-24-2009, 09:43 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by John2005
No you wouldn't see more action than me if you where jenna jameson. So keep on ******* dreaming.

How will I be sorry for talking about your father? Your gonna walk up to me and cry like the little bitch you are? Since I damn sure don't see your panzy *** kicking my ***. Why would I waste my ******* gas to drive 2 hours to see your piece of **** car and prove you wrong mr Ill walk you without the bottle. Your a dumbass funny ************.

You sir are VERY stupid and deff. dont know how/who i am but since we all know that ill GIVE you the gas money for me to **** up you and your car six ways from sunday.......
Old 03-24-2009, 09:44 PM
Staging Lane

Internet ownage how? Lmao!! I'm never behind
Thats not what your boyfriend was sayin. He told me you like it from behind.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:44 PM
11 Second Club

You sir are VERY stupid and deff. dont know how/who i am but since we all know that ill GIVE you the gas money for me to **** up you and your car six ways from sunday.......
omg who are you? oh wait I don't care just another dumbass internet gangster thinking he is the **** behind the keyboard.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:45 PM
11 Second Club

Thats not what your boyfriend was sayin. He told me you like it from behind.
oh so very clever your a ******* riot....
Old 03-24-2009, 09:45 PM
Staging Lane

omg who are you? oh wait I don't care just another dumbass internet gangster thinking he is the **** behind the keyboard.
No sir that is you
Old 03-24-2009, 09:46 PM
10 Second Club

Then show up so i can prove you wrong where shall we meet maybe we can meet half way?!?!?!
Old 03-24-2009, 09:46 PM
Staging Lane

oh so very clever your a ******* riot....
Why thank you for the compliment.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:48 PM
11 Second Club

Then show up so i can prove you wrong where shall we meet maybe we can meet half way?!?!?!
No thanks it would not only be a waste of my time bringing my car out of the garage plus I don't feel like wasting the gas and going to jail for beating your ***.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:52 PM
Staging Lane

I'm done with this now. I can't believe I stuck out this long and stooped to his level. I'm tired and don't feel like ripping you another *** hole. If you want to continue you can PM me if not take this if you will. You will never win on the internet. You need to understand that no one cares what comes out of your mouth. You keep talkin crap but can't back it. It goes back to the kindergarden rule if you can't say somethin nice don't say it at all. I have reviewed your posts and see that all you have done is put down people and that is uneeded. Just cut your losses and shut up. Everyones car is ther personal interpretation. Ponder that if you will
Old 03-24-2009, 09:55 PM
10 Second Club

No thanks it would not only be a waste of my time bringing my car out of the garage plus I don't feel like wasting the gas and going to jail for beating your ***.
Then i suggest you keep your *** catcher shut there will be one day when we will meet again i will be looking forward to it it's a smaller world then you think......

As far as you wasting gas on my car sorry to dissapoint you fatboy but that wouldnt be the case just let me know when you grow a set of ***** and ready to do something other then talk.......
Old 03-24-2009, 09:57 PM
11 Second Club

Then i suggest you keep your *** catcher shut there will be one day when we will meet again i will be looking forward to it it's a smaller world then you think......

As far as you wasting gas on my car sorry to dissapoint you fatboy but that wouldnt be the case just let me know when you grow a set of ***** and ready to do something other then talk.......
read next to my name it tells u the town im in. im not hard to find. just don't come thinking your gonna kick my *** since your in for a big big big suprise.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:09 PM
TECH Resident

This has been a fun read, damn 10 pages, I knew some **** was going on
Old 03-24-2009, 10:10 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Titanws6
This has been a fun read, damn 10 pages, I knew some **** was going on
glad your enjoying it.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:11 PM
10 Second Club

read next to my name it tells u the town im in. im not hard to find. just don't come thinking your gonna kick my *** since your in for a big big big suprise.

Like stated before just let me know when you find your sack (it should be under your stomach somewhere whens the last time you saw that thing anyways?!?!?!) Either way im done with you i will no longer let you entertain me i will let you know how i feel next time i see you.......
Old 03-24-2009, 10:12 PM
11 Second Club

Like stated before just let me know when you find your sack (it should be under your stomach somewhere whens the last time you saw that thing anyways?!?!?!) BTW im done with you i will no longer let you entertain me i will let you know how i feel next time i see you.......
come drive down to avon park like I said its not hard to find me. just don't be mad when I kick your *** and there is a picture of you up on here with you on the ground bloody. take i4 to 27 to highlands county and u will come into avon park....damn do i need to draw u a map or mapquest it?
Old 03-24-2009, 10:37 PM
On The Tree

WOW.......

Surprised no mod has jumped in here yet.
I mean we got members threatening other members with bodily harm and stuff.

Come on down to Avon Park Allmotor I think it would be a great run off the bottle and even on the bottle would be a challenge I'd like to see. If your mad enough at John I'll be the one to race the T/A how about that? (Yes I'm the one who was answering the questions and drove it in there and is in the video revving.)

Peace out....
Old 03-24-2009, 10:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Werewolf SS
WOW.......

Surprised no mod has jumped in here yet.
I mean we got members threatening other members with bodily harm and stuff.

Come on down to Avon Park Allmotor I think it would be a great run off the bottle and even on the bottle would be a challenge I'd like to see. If your mad enough at John I'll be the one to race the T/A how about that? (Yes I'm the one who was answering the questions and drove it in there and is in the video revving.)

Peace out....
your also the one who was the garage helping me put it together. that was some fun days and nights lol. its hard to believe im thinking about selling it and getting a gto to twin turbo.

Quick Reply: F-body show at old town march 22nd.