Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

anything going on in Wesley Chapel?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 12:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default anything going on in Wesley Chapel?

I'm there every weekend and wanna get into the street scene a little bit here. I feel liek the new kid in school... I'm from orlando but my girlfriend lives in wesley chapel so thats where I am and I really dont wanna drive to orlando just to find a few races on a saturday night if thats where i am. Where do people meet up around there?
Old 03-24-2009, 02:46 PM
11 Second Club

Damn that's a drive dude, she must be hot.
When I used to live over there, North Tampa area, people would meet up over near the stadium and go over to Gandy or Courtney Cambell. The meet up spot before hand is probably somewhere else by now but you can be pretty sure that they are still going over to one of the bridges afterwords. I haven't been over there for a few years but this has been going on for decades....
There also used to be a muscle car meet up at the Target on the corner of Fletcher and Bruce B downs but that was in the middle of the week, Wednesdays around 10 IIRC.
Just watch your *** over by the bridges they use helicopters from time to time....
Old 03-24-2009, 04:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Someone told me they have cameras on the bridges now, not sure if that is true or not.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:07 PM
On The Tree

Hey Phantom, Im out in Spring Hill to see my fiance as well and there is plenty of Vettes and Mustangs that I see, So I would like to see some stuff go down on that side of town as well. I will let you know if I find anything
Old 03-25-2009, 09:28 AM
Former Vendor

check out

www.mafia-motorsports.com

They have stuff going on every weekend.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:42 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by torquejunky
Damn that's a drive dude, she must be hot.
When I used to live over there, North Tampa area, people would meet up over near the stadium and go over to Gandy or Courtney Cambell. The meet up spot before hand is probably somewhere else by now but you can be pretty sure that they are still going over to one of the bridges afterwords. I haven't been over there for a few years but this has been going on for decades....
There also used to be a muscle car meet up at the Target on the corner of Fletcher and Bruce B downs but that was in the middle of the week, Wednesdays around 10 IIRC.
Just watch your *** over by the bridges they use helicopters from time to time....
I know that Target! Man, I need friends in tampa. What time do the festivities usually start? We meet up around elevenish in Orlando.

And yes, she is gorgeous, I'd drive anywhere for her.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:36 PM
11 Second Club

The spot where we used to meet up on Dale Mabry, mile or two north of the stadium, usually got going between 11-12 then head out around 1-2. I'm sure if you just go cruise the area around then you could find some people...
Old 03-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Launching!

Im in Wesley Chapel and usually hit up CCC or some spot. Call me if your down this weekend and well figure something out.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:44 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SnowmanWS69
Im in Wesley Chapel and usually hit up CCC or some spot. Call me if your down this weekend and well figure something out.
I am actually going out of town this weekend, but will be back in WC next weekend. I saved your number and will call you before I am in town. Thanks!
Old 03-28-2009, 06:16 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by PhantomR/T
And yes, she is gorgeous, I'd drive anywhere for her.

haha, messing w/ ya bro!

Quick Reply: anything going on in Wesley Chapel?