Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Any good painters in the Tampa Area?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 08:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any good painters in the Tampa Area?

Well since im finally getting my camaro ready for its new motor, Im going to want to repaint it since this guy who did it last time screwed it all up. I found my previous painter when I delivered for Fedex and it took him like almost 2 years of having my car to paint it. The paint started cracking under the door handles and the trunk lid is bubbling...and I paid him like 3k for the job and he screwed me over. I really dont want to go through all that again. It has a few dings in it since then so Id need to get that done too. I was thinking a darker blue but then the engine bay comes into play so I really dont know at this time.

But enough rambling. Im in the Port Richey area so anywhere close by would be awesome. I just want to get people who have had experience who know what theyre doing. I have a DD so I dont mind the time it will take to paint it. Just anyone that does a good job and wont rob me will be nice.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:41 AM
Old School Heavy

Received 50 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Sickcuban
Well since im finally getting my camaro ready for its new motor, Im going to want to repaint it since this guy who did it last time screwed it all up. I found my previous painter when I delivered for Fedex and it took him like almost 2 years of having my car to paint it. The paint started cracking under the door handles and the trunk lid is bubbling...and I paid him like 3k for the job and he screwed me over. I really dont want to go through all that again. It has a few dings in it since then so Id need to get that done too. I was thinking a darker blue but then the engine bay comes into play so I really dont know at this time.

But enough rambling. Im in the Port Richey area so anywhere close by would be awesome. I just want to get people who have had experience who know what theyre doing. I have a DD so I dont mind the time it will take to paint it. Just anyone that does a good job and wont rob me will be nice.
I highly recommend Sanel at South Pasco Auto Body. He is a real straight shooter and your car won't set around. He get's stuff done. He is the most talented painter I have ever seen. He was trained working on BMWs and Mercedes in Germany.

He he has a 3rd Gen T/A himself and is a real car guy.

Quick Reply: Any good painters in the Tampa Area?