Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Gosh Darn Gym Trolls...!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Gosh Darn Gym Trolls...!

****...!!! I go to the ******* Gym to get SWOLE and work off FRUSTRATIONS, not to talk to you about the "hot *** chick spreading her legs" in the leg abductor machine, or show you how to do "IT" right...

If you dig the hot *** chick then go hit on her so she can tell you the same thing, or if you want me to train you then pay me... If not then LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE!!! ~End Rant!

**** I hate Gym Trolls! These asshats will be in the Gym for 2 hours and you will NEVER see them sweat! There should be an application to prequalify members, lol...

Do you guys have this issue at your Gym? Maybe not with you directly like I do since I am one of the biggest in my Gym and I know what the **** I am doing, but I am sure you've had to have dealings with Gym Trolls, lol...

Oh... and you always get skooled by some Fat **** Slob that has never seen his dick, let alone picked up a weight, that you are "NOT DOING IT RIGHT," or if you "DO THIS," or "TAKE THIS" you will gain faster... I don't need to be told ****, I've maxed my Bench @ 425-lbs and maxed my leg press at 1,500-lbs, you fat slob! What do you rate your max in how many ho-ho's you can eat in a 2min work out...? Go do your Twinkies curl... 20 Twinkies = 20 Reps... Right! ****!

~End Rant for Real

Oh and NO! I am not on the Juice so this rant ain't Roid Rage, lol...

DM

Last edited by Devils Mentor; 08-24-2010 at 01:35 AM.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You are the biggest at your gym and only at a 415lb bench? Is that a one time max or more?
Old 08-21-2010, 10:41 PM
12 Second Club

Good luck with your clothing line.

Also, gym trolls blow.
Old 08-21-2010, 10:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by black00ssFL
You are the biggest at your gym and only at a 415lb bench? Is that a one time max or more?
Do'h sorry that was 425-lbs... I don't push that anymore since my car accident, I am good for 310 right now, but my shoulder will not let me push it home...

I did not say I was the biggest, I said i was one of the biggest in my Gym... Unless you are in a Sweat Box (good luck trying to find one anymore), you will be hard pressed to find many that can push 400+ unless they have very dense muscle fiber (ie; genetics).

What are you pushing? Sound like you can stack the plates

DM
Old 08-21-2010, 10:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was doing 395 back when I was in college ball, was about in the middle/upper middle of the pack as far as lineman on the team with that. But that was 5 years ago. I haven't been serious about lifting for about 3 years, would be lucky to put up 315 right now. I gained a lot of weight and sitting on my *** for the last 3 years. Finally got fed up and went back to gym back in April. Just doing cardio for now and watching calorie intake. Down 60lbs and still falling. Want to drop about 30 more lbs before I start back into weight training. I wasn't trying to sound like I lift a whole lot, just curious as the normal gym has a few guys that rep with 415lbs on bench, got a few at mine that'll do about 3 reps or so at that weight.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by black00ssFL
I was doing 395 back when I was in college ball, was about in the middle/upper middle of the pack as far as lineman on the team with that. But that was 5 years ago. I haven't been serious about lifting for about 3 years, would be lucky to put up 315 right now. I gained a lot of weight and sitting on my *** for the last 3 years. Finally got fed up and went back to gym back in April. Just doing cardio for now and watching calorie intake. Down 60lbs and still falling. Want to drop about 30 more lbs before I start back into weight training. I wasn't trying to sound like I lift a whole lot, just curious as the normal gym has a few guys that rep with 415lbs on bench, got a few at mine that'll do about 3 reps or so at that weight.

395 at what weight? Well regardless that's a nice #!

Yeah I've been out for about 8 years, or so due to a car accident... I Broke my neck in 3 places, blew out 3 disks in my back, which 2 are now bulging on my spine, crushed my sciatic nerve, dislocated both clavicle, ripped my right rotator cuff, ripped both my gastrocnemius and soleus on both legs, and the kicker... My head went through the rear windshield and when I came back in, I hit the roof of the car which shifted my brain so hard it pulled my eyes back into the sockets and bruised the back of my eyeballs, I had sever swelling that caused brain damage; I was in a coma for almost a week and now I have problems with my short term memory recall... I was in rehab for 2.5 years, had problems walking and talking for a little bit...

I gained over 80-lbs because of the accident and lost a lot of my muscle. I've been back in the Gym off and on for about 2 years, but I am hitting it hard now because I am getting fed up with the fat and not getting quality strange, lol..

I go to the Gym 5 days a week 2 times a day. In the mornings before I eat, I hit the cardio for 45min @ a THR of 80% my max, then later in the day I go back for the weights (3 days a week) and then another 25min of cardio. I just got off a mini Bulking run so right now I am doing a low carb diet trying to cut. I am more of a powerlifet than bodybuilder and this is really the first time I had to ever train to lose fat so it sucks!

I am making improvements so i am stoked! I put up 1,100-lbs for 8 on my leg press last week, my Tricep pull downs are at 110-lbs, my Trap shrugs are at 240-lbs IIRC, my back rows are at 210-lbs (not too happy but hey) and my bench is good for 310-lbs, but because of my fucked up shoulder I can't push it home. But yeah... I am getting there...

Hit back Bro!

DM
Old 08-22-2010, 12:07 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Funkster
Good luck with your clothing line.

Also, gym trolls blow.
Thanks Bro, I appreciate it!

DM
Old 08-22-2010, 07:59 AM
12 Second Club

Ever gym has them...

P.s. Doubled 315 on bench last week with my feet up! ( just patting myself on the back.. Hahaha lord knows I've put tue time and effort in)
Old 08-22-2010, 08:12 AM
11 Second Club

LOL... Look at me, thread.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:19 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00MaroonZ28
LOL... Look at me, thread.
That's the reason most go to the gym...I'm in that group a little too. Hahaha
Old 08-22-2010, 09:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Devils Mentor

Oh and NO! I am not on the Juice so this rant ain't Roid Rage, lol...

DM
sorry but I was thinking that as I was reading

yeah I really dont know much about it, havent been to the gym in idk 10 years? and I never was really into it but I did mind my own and would get the guys who were just starting out telling me what to do wasnt there to bulk up
Old 08-22-2010, 08:22 PM
Teching In

As stated above, every gym has trolls. I can't stand those guys that do 3 sets of 10lb curls in 2 hours (in the squat rack, no less) because they waste time on their cell phones and stand in front of the mirror admiring their 13in arms.

I'm a competitive powerlifter. I've learned to channel my rage on the iron. Do things that confuse the trolls and make them go away: use chalk, chains, bands, and go flip tires. Crank up the mp3 player and lift.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:25 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2000 SS #1305
As stated above, every gym has trolls. I can't stand those guys that do 3 sets of 10lb curls in 2 hours (in the squat rack, no less) because they're wasting time on their cell phones and stand in front of the mirror admiring their 13in arms.

I'm a competitive powerlifter. I've learned to channel my rage on the iron. Do things that confuse the trolls and make them go away: use chalk, chains, bands, and go flip tires. Crank up the mp3 player and lift.
were do you do powelifting..id love to get into some competitive benching and possibly clean and jerks...im horrible at snatches..

any thoughts? i think im very strong for my weight

and i agree with everything you said...i only talk to people when it comes down to needing a spot or giving one.
Old 08-23-2010, 01:32 AM
Staging Lane

Default DM after working off his "FRUSTRATIONS"

Old 08-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=4u 2 nv;13767001]were do you do powelifting..id love to get into some competitive benching and possibly clean and jerks...im horrible at snatches..

QUOTE]

powerlifting isnt clean and jerk. squat, deads, and bench...thats it. Although some competitions I've seen list curling now. I am no where near you guys on the benching yet though. WOW! I deadlift 405 in reps of 3, squat 455 raw, cant bench over 300 yet. I weigh about 210. As for leg press #'s I can do about 4 sets of ten with 10 plates on each side, but i think leg presses arent that great to built strength, great for body building. But i am too old to try to be pretty.
Old 08-23-2010, 06:36 PM
coD
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by foxrox0620
rotflmao!
Old 08-23-2010, 07:21 PM
12 Second Club

Yup... Not much you can do besides hit it hard and ignore the B.S
Old 08-23-2010, 08:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 4u 2 nv
were do you do powelifting..id love to get into some competitive benching and possibly clean and jerks...im horrible at snatches..

and i agree with everything you said...i only talk to people when it comes down to needing a spot or giving one.
Originally Posted by DeBaGo

powerlifting isnt clean and jerk. squat, deads, and bench...thats it. Although some competitions I've seen list curling now.
DeBaGo is correct. Powerlifting is squat/bench/deadlift. There are push/pull meets and single lift meets as well. If you're interested in doing Olympic lifts (clean and jerk and snatches), I'd suggest going to http://weightlifting.teamusa.org/sta...te-map/florida to see if there are any weightlifting clubs you can participate in. I'm a USAW-certified coach but I coach at a high school - for now anyway. As far as powerlifting: find the dirtiest, darkest gym with rusty bars and heavy metal music blaring out of outdated speakers.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

**** man I always got tunes blarin' in my headphones and am pretty much oblivious to everything around me when I'm gettin' my swole on......NOT NOW CHIEF I'M IN THE ZONE!!!!
But yeah agreed every place has trolls; and the last thing girls wanna do when they go to the gym is get hit on. I get even more of a kick outta the guys that stare at themselves in the mirror constantly though. That's just hilarious to me for some reason.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:33 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 4u 2 nv
Ever gym has them...

P.s. Doubled 315 on bench last week with my feet up! ( just patting myself on the back.. Hahaha lord knows I've put tue time and effort in)
Nice job Bro! Just next time KEEP THE FORM TRUE

DM

Quick Reply: Gosh Darn Gym Trolls...!