Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Lashway the place to go for parts.

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 03:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking Lashway the place to go for parts.

I just had Eric order me a bunch of parts. He got me great deals and better prices than even other sponsors here. I got everything in a timely manner and everything worked out very good. So-

Support your local shop Lashway motorsports.

They can get you any part for the best prices. They are a newer shop and they need all the business they can get to become hopefully one day THE place to go in south Florida for all of our car needs. I will be getting my car tuned by them and hopefully doing alot of other business with them soon.

So thanks again to Eric for all his help and I hope that the business keeps going for a long time.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah def nice to help you unload all of those nice parts with ya today. Christmas came early for ya this year. LOL

Now we just need to get that motor of yours back in and running again.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:52 PM
TECH Regular

Erik's the man!
Old 10-12-2010, 09:00 PM
TECH Resident

Well looks like EPS is late on my cam. They said they were giving my order and a bunch of others to Comp two weeks ago. I called them today and they said my cam wouldn't ship until Fri. I've had all kinds of cams made by Comp and they have a few day turn around and were shipped direct to me. If I get my cam when they say I will it would have been almost 3 weeks since I ordered it. It better be worth it. I've had a few cams in this motor and I know what to expect from it.

Last edited by GTFORMULA; 10-13-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GTFORMULA
If I get my cam when they say I will it would have been almost 3 weeks since I ordered it. It better be worth it. I've had a few cams in this motor and I know what to expect from it.
Mine took about a month from when I ordered it. A friend of mine ordered his the same day and got his about a week later than I did, so I would say 3 weeks would be about right.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:15 AM
TECH Resident

Like I said Ive ordered a ton of cams from various suppliers all use Comp. The longest Ive ever waited for a custom cam was 3 weeks and they ended up giving me a huge discount because they forgot to order it. Most took about a week and a half from the time I ordered them to the time I got them at my door step. I will be posting in the sponsor feedback section when and howlong it took to get this one from EPS. I will also post my dyno numbers when they are completed. If they are good or bad.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:50 PM
TECH Resident

Geoff from EPS called me and explained that Comp took longer than expected to make the cam. He also offered to take money off my price to have it made. He said he would do what it took to make it right and appologized for the delay. Im still behind on putting my car back together and have to borrow a work truck to get around but at least they tried to make it right.
Old 10-14-2010, 04:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

well atleast they made it right for ya. Time go beast mode at the gym tonight.

Quick Reply: Lashway the place to go for parts.