Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Looking for the ws6, z28, and gto guys(jax) that raced the black SS on Tuesday night.

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010 | 02:28 AM
Staging Lane

Default Looking for the ws6, z28, and gto guys(jax) that raced the black SS on Tuesday night.

Like it says... I took the SS out for a little cruise after I got off work and ran into a white LT4 WS6 and played with em a bit then the dark red Z28 and Blue GTO came out as well. Very close race with the GTO. anyway, it was fun but I had to run since the wife was complaining, , so you guys hit me up if you see this since I didnt get ur names.
Old 10-22-2010 | 03:21 AM
Staging Lane

bump...
Old 10-22-2010 | 02:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm pretty sure I seen your car driving down Blanding in OP a few weeks back. Sick car!
Old 10-22-2010 | 02:47 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks man. It may have been me or one of my look-a-likes... There are like 3 other guys around Jax that look just like mine except for little things here and there. Anyway, the guys Im looking for, one drives a maroon LS1 z28 a4 with a cowl hood, one drives a white with blue stripe and blue wheels 94 LT4 WS6 m6, and the other drives a blue LS2 GTO m6. One of the guys had a camera and I would like to check out the vids.
Old 10-22-2010 | 03:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Blk2kSS
Thanks man. It may have been me or one of my look-a-likes... There are like 3 other guys around Jax that look just like mine except for little things here and there. Anyway, the guys Im looking for, one drives a maroon LS1 z28 a4 with a cowl hood, one drives a white with blue stripe and blue wheels 94 LT4 WS6 m6, and the other drives a blue LS2 GTO m6. One of the guys had a camera and I would like to check out the vids.
If that Maroon one with the cowl hood was on I4 near Lake Mary he was getting cuffed yesterday. Hope it wasn't a member.
Old 10-22-2010 | 04:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Post a pic of your car...I heard it before I seen it near Texas Rd House driving south down blanding in OP. I finally got up next to it in the wifes TBlazer then it flipped a bitch and went the other way. Sorry this doesn't have anything to do with the thread
Old 10-22-2010 | 11:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by throttlejunkie1
Post a pic of your car...I heard it before I seen it near Texas Rd House driving south down blanding in OP. I finally got up next to it in the wifes TBlazer then it flipped a bitch and went the other way. Sorry this doesn't have anything to do with the thread
haha, its all good. heres some pics and a burn out vid too
newer ones

older ones

burn out vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je0lEB3agLU
Old 10-22-2010 | 11:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JHayesLS1
If that Maroon one with the cowl hood was on I4 near Lake Mary he was getting cuffed yesterday. Hope it wasn't a member.
yeah i hope it wasnt him, that would suck!
Old 10-23-2010 | 05:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yep, you and your car's the one I seen...That thing is clean! Maybe i'll see ya around on the road someday.

-Matt
Old 10-24-2010 | 01:40 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by throttlejunkie1
Yep, you and your car's the one I seen...That thing is clean! Maybe i'll see ya around on the road someday.

-Matt
cool man, thanks! yeah maybe ill see ya around. hit me up if you ever wanna meet anywhere...

Quick Reply: Looking for the ws6, z28, and gto guys(jax) that raced the black SS on Tuesday night.