Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Gainesville Raceway test n tune Feb 5th

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 03:43 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Gainesville Raceway test n tune Feb 5th

Im goin, anyone wanna join me? Its on Saturday Feb 5th 10AM to 4PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 07:01 PM
11 Second Club

Im gonna be going on the 12th, I'll just have gotten my NT05R's
Old 01-29-2011, 08:13 PM
12 Second Club

Nice. I need some sticky tires, but I don't want to break my 10 bolt. Im just going to see what MPH I trap for now.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:54 PM
TECH Resident

i go every saturday just to watch. let me know if anyone want me to record them
Old 01-29-2011, 09:12 PM
12 Second Club

Ill probably hit you up.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:52 PM
TECH Resident

saw these there yesterday. both deleted their spoilers..looks weird to me. do they post on here?
theres another gto thats real fast but cant remember what color it was. i found my charger to my video camera so i'll record next saturday.

Old 01-30-2011, 10:55 PM
12 Second Club

Ill just meet up with you there. I definitely want to get some pictures and video. Couple other LS1 guys and a my buddy with a 2005 Mustang GT will probably be joining me.

Have you ever run your Cobra? I want one of those cars sooo bad.

Last edited by wooddaniel; 01-30-2011 at 11:00 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:02 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by FastRidesOnly.com
saw these there yesterday. both deleted their spoilers..looks weird to me. do they post on here?
theres another gto thats real fast but cant remember what color it was. i found my charger to my video camera so i'll record next saturday.
The spoiler delete is a pretty popular thing on the GTOs. We left ours on my wife's car, I think it looks kind of naked without it. I know theres a black GTO that's in the tens I see out there all the time, and a purple one too that's fast.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:27 PM
TECH Resident

naw havent ran it yet at a track. its fast though..i've gotten on it alot on a few streets. i have some play in my driver side rear wheel..so i'm gonna change the wheel bearing first. i'm gonna run it soon though. i have a warranty on my wheel bearing, i gotta get 30 to have it pressed out and press the new one in. i think my axle nut came lose and it ruined the wheel bearing. i already changed it once. if u see my car at the track..i usually have deep dish rims on the back. i cant afford new tires for the 18x10 right now so i'm using some spare 18x9 rims with some big tires on them. might look weird. they're all matching rims (fr500s) though atleast.

i agree, they look nakid without the wing. theres a black gto in Starke thats owned by a chinese guy at the local chinese resturant. it was nice but i guess someone hit him, the passenger door is smash in..hasnt been fixed.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:36 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by FastRidesOnly.com
naw havent ran it yet at a track. its fast though..i've gotten on it alot on a few streets. i have some play in my driver side rear wheel..so i'm gonna change the wheel bearing first. i'm gonna run it soon though. i have a warranty on my wheel bearing, i gotta get 30 to have it pressed out and press the new one in. i think my axle nut came lose and it ruined the wheel bearing. i already changed it once. if u see my car at the track..i usually have deep dish rims on the back. i cant afford new tires for the 18x10 right now so i'm using some spare 18x9 rims with some big tires on them. might look weird. they're all matching rims (fr500s) though atleast.

i agree, they look nakid without the wing. theres a black gto in Starke thats owned by a chinese guy at the local chinese resturant. it was nice but i guess someone hit him, the passenger door is smash in..hasnt been fixed.
I've seen that GTO before I think before it was crashed.

Sucks about the bearing. You should be able to put up some good times when you get it fixed with the #s youre putting down.. I just got a new transmission and clutch, the car was down for a month. The rear end will probably go next. Im probably going to buy an S60 with my Tax return. My car is a black WS6 on gunmetal mesh 19" wheels with a chrome lip. I'll look for yours on Sat.

Quick Reply: Gainesville Raceway test n tune Feb 5th