Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

jacksonville

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 10:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default jacksonville

anybody meeting up tomorrow night or anything? i know everybody does at sonic on saturday but just wondering if anyone ever does anything on a friday?
Old 06-21-2012, 10:40 AM
Launching!

I know there is a meet, which I believe is all tuners/ricers, at the phillips sonic tonight. But I don't know about any friday night meets. Maybe some others will chime in
Old 06-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Teching In

yeah tonight is no good for me i was just wondering if there was stuff on fri and i know they do the sunday funday 295 stuff. just seein if there was anything else. im pretty sure ive seen your car at sonic a couple of times
Old 06-21-2012, 07:17 PM
Launching!

yeah its up there every now and then. idk if I've ever met you, dont recall your cars I dont think. You come out much?
Old 06-21-2012, 08:48 PM
Launching!

I've gotta work like always haha
Old 06-21-2012, 08:52 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone ever think about starting a new location for Saturdays? I go to school at FSCJ on Beach (not far from the Sonic location) and in front of the Wilson center (I think that's what it's called) is a decent parking lot. I don't know how well it's lit, but we could get away from the rice... maybe it's worth a shot? Or around the other side and maybe not have so much attention from Beach BLVD...
Old 06-21-2012, 09:41 PM
On The Tree

Hey dickberry aren't you on dtr calling ppl out and getting beat in the black z28
Old 06-22-2012, 07:29 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by hotrodth
Hey dickberry aren't you on dtr calling ppl out and getting beat in the black z28
Lol no his buddy was the one doing all the smack talking
Old 06-23-2012, 12:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by hotrodth
LMAO at this. btw didnt notice there was some dtr members on here. this is lightningvette from dtr
Old 06-24-2012, 01:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by juSStin4171
Anyone ever think about starting a new location for Saturdays? I go to school at FSCJ on Beach (not far from the Sonic location) and in front of the Wilson center (I think that's what it's called) is a decent parking lot. I don't know how well it's lit, but we could get away from the rice... maybe it's worth a shot? Or around the other side and maybe not have so much attention from Beach BLVD...
there are normally a few of us from this board and from ls1gto that meet up. usually saturday nights and we do it on the westside. Pretty good group of guys and some nice cars. I have been thinking of seeing if that group would like to movethe meet over maybe to southside area or phillips highway area. Thinking its a good centralized area to meet.
Old 06-28-2012, 04:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Damn I miss J-Ville. I'll be back there in January. How's the Sonic's meet going? I know around the time I was there "3 years ago" the cops was starting to get outrageous. We started moving out towards the Argyle area.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:03 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by bamaballa205
Damn I miss J-Ville. I'll be back there in January. How's the Sonic's meet going? I know around the time I was there "3 years ago" the cops was starting to get outrageous. We started moving out towards the Argyle area.
Haven't been back to Sonic in over a month because of getting stopped by a cop for absolutely nothing along with 3 other people on the same night. Got a $164 ticket from a Seargeant for absolutely nothing. Stopped me for no tag lights which worked and proved it. So he wrote me a ticket for careless driving for not using a turn signal turning into a parking spot.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by bamaballa205
Yeah I remember when that happened, then argyle got hot after that. People racing down 17 and ****

Originally Posted by Choppers
Haven't been back to Sonic in over a month because of getting stopped by a cop for absolutely nothing along with 3 other people on the same night. Got a $164 ticket from a Seargeant for absolutely nothing. Stopped me for no tag lights which worked and proved it. So he wrote me a ticket for careless driving for not using a turn signal turning into a parking spot.
Wow thats f'ing bs. I've never seen the cops pick on any muscle at car meets. Thats such bs though, did you consider trying to take it to court to get it dropped or at least reduced?
Old 06-28-2012, 02:07 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Ls2SilverBullet
Yeah I remember when that happened, then argyle got hot after that. People racing down 17 and ****

Wow thats f'ing bs. I've never seen the cops pick on any muscle at car meets. Thats such bs though, did you consider trying to take it to court to get it dropped or at least reduced?
My cousins best friend is a JSO officer. He said this guy is a sergeant and knows him personally and he shows up to every court case and i really had no chance of winning. He said pay it and be done. If is was just a regular cop he could have taken care of the ticket for me. This guy not only did a ticket in 10 min for himself but also took 4 hours of my time doing traffic school a 3 days of my pay from work that I really needed to pay for school. Thats why I have very little respect for police officers.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Ya the PoPo here in gainesville are ridiculous, them bitches are on everycorner and theres three different departments along with FHP around everywhere.

Anything going on this saturday night? I gotta come up to Jax and watch my moms house for her. I'm down for a meet on the way to arlington if someones down.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Damn that sucks. I see the same O BS is still going on.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

I see that they're hot in Florida period....
Old 06-30-2012, 07:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My cousins best friend is a JSO officer. He said this guy is a sergeant and knows him personally and he shows up to every court case and i really had no chance of winning. He said pay it and be done. If is was just a regular cop he could have taken care of the ticket for me. This guy not only did a ticket in 10 min for himself but also took 4 hours of my time doing traffic school a 3 days of my pay from work that I really needed to pay for school. Thats why I have very little respect for police officers.
bro, you should have recorded the entire incident. if you brought that to court with you to show how many times he changed what the ticket was, they would have thrown it out in no time
Old 06-30-2012, 11:30 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by my bandit
bro, you should have recorded the entire incident. if you brought that to court with you to show how many times he changed what the ticket was, they would have thrown it out in no time
Honestly. I have to take enough time off work for school. didn't have time to deal with it. I would have spent at least $80 in court fees. Paid it and next time I will be requesting another Sargent on duty to come. I went to Sonic tonight for the first time in a while. Was a nice turnout.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:59 AM
Staging Lane

silverbullet and i were out there tonight but by the time we got there it was dying down a bit

Quick Reply: jacksonville