Good to see ya'll again yesterday.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ha Ha Ha, Damm it, you Dogs!
Old 10-29-2012, 08:21 AM
12 Second Club

HOWEVER, neither team should be gald of a win in this case in theory. This game consisted of two horrible looking high school football teams. Clearly, this game is going to decide who is going to get murdered for 4 straight quarters by BAMA.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dawgs are on top of the SEC East!!!! For that being the first time ive ever been to a FL/GA game, id say it was awesome

Old 10-30-2012, 06:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I prefer crocodiles
Old 10-30-2012, 06:13 AM
10 Second Club

I prefer the alphabet
Old 10-30-2012, 09:13 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by my bandit
Dawgs are on top of the SEC East!!!! For that being the first time ive ever been to a FL/GA game, id say it was awesome
This just in........ the Dawgs are number two in the SEC East behind Florida. They still have two more games to lose.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

^ this guy!
Old 10-30-2012, 02:33 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 72VenturaII
This just in........ the Dawgs are number two in the SEC East behind Florida. They still have two more games to lose.
This just in.... Florida sucks ***.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:53 PM
On The Tree

This just in...they had no business winning that game...6 turnovers and they still barely beat us..real powerhouse there. all we did was feed them to the wolves...Alabama will absolutely mudhole them. have fun with that leghumpers....if you get that far.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Amazin1
This just in...they had no business winning that game...6 turnovers and they still barely beat us..real powerhouse there. all we did was feed them to the wolves...Alabama will absolutely mudhole them. have fun with that leghumpers....if you get that far.
lol i love when people get so butthurt over sports. THEY LOST. period. make all the excuses you want, but they lost. This is the main reason why I love watching the Gators lose... their fans cry like a bunch of little babies and pull excuses out of there *** as to why they lost. I could give two ***** about Georgia, or any other team for that matter, but nothing makes me happier than seeing the Gators lose.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:52 PM
TECH Resident

Both sides played like a bunch of clowns but, losing in such a low rank, High School scrimmage is my frustration. If we(Gators) are to lose, hand us our *** because you're good. They got the "W" and that's what they played for. Move on everyone. Can't do anything about it.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:14 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ec_nova
lol i love when people get so butthurt over sports. THEY LOST. period. make all the excuses you want, but they lost. This is the main reason why I love watching the Gators lose... their fans cry like a bunch of little babies and pull excuses out of there *** as to why they lost. I could give two ***** about Georgia, or any other team for that matter, but nothing makes me happier than seeing the Gators lose.
I went word by word in his response and somehow missed the excuses he was making...looks like he was stating how bad we played and the game still came down to a final play, yet, UGA somehow walks a big walk and talks a big talk about being the BEST...with a record EXACTLY the same as us.

I love it when other FANS jump on the band wagon to claim the other teams in the league are the only ones that lose a little pride when a big game is lost. You act as though NOT A SINGLE fan for the team you pull for gets that way. Be a little realistic.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:31 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by my bandit

who did you get that free ticket it from yeah thats right a FL fan
Old 11-01-2012, 06:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 4u 2 nv
I went word by word in his response and somehow missed the excuses he was making...looks like he was stating how bad we played and the game still came down to a final play, yet, UGA somehow walks a big walk and talks a big talk about being the BEST...with a record EXACTLY the same as us.

I love it when other FANS jump on the band wagon to claim the other teams in the league are the only ones that lose a little pride when a big game is lost. You act as though NOT A SINGLE fan for the team you pull for gets that way. Be a little realistic.
I never said anything about "fans for my team," in fact I said that I could give two ***** about football. And yes, most teams have some people that cry like little bitches when they lose, but none as much as the Gators. That's why it's so great to watch them lose.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:33 AM
TECH Addict

Hey, I never said we played well... And truthfully, the only game I care about is dragging Ga Tech up and down the field. But, over the last 13 years living in FL, I have listened to so much smack from Gator fans, I find it hilarious every time we beat them.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:25 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ec_nova
I never said anything about "fans for my team," in fact I said that I could give two ***** about football. And yes, most teams have some people that cry like little bitches when they lose, but none as much as the Gators. That's why it's so great to watch them lose.
so you dont watch football yet have the data to prove the Gators have more cry babys?

I am bringing this up to point out you live in Florida....obiviously the state with the most fans...or course you will hear it more locally but to say they have the most is a little outlandish.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:29 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02 WS6 TA
Hey, I never said we played well... And truthfully, the only game I care about is dragging Ga Tech up and down the field. But, over the last 13 years living in FL, I have listened to so much smack from Gator fans, I find it hilarious every time we beat them.
Its a fun rivalry and i will always pull for any (well 99% of them) SEC team second over UF. I would even want UGA to win if it meant a BCS Champ game appearance and UF was poorly ranked. Its the rivalries and they style of play that will always make NCAA more enjoyable to me!

UGA isnt out of the water yet for an SEC champ game appearance...i beleive you guys have Auburn and ??? else left to play.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:44 AM
TECH Addict

I get it double bad at home, the Wife is a FSU fan, so she's a lot more concerned that the Dawgs beat the Gators than I am, actually. Either way, Football is an excuse to
Old 11-01-2012, 10:35 AM
12 Second Club

^^^ yeah im not a huge FSU fan. Loved Bobby B!! but not so much anymore. UF shouldnt relax on them. FSU can rock them pretty easily.

Quick Reply: Oh hai, Gator Fans...