Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Forign conversation

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 01:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't think that's why this thread is going on...
Old 04-13-2006, 01:51 PM
Teching In

I agree with my brother on this one. reading everyday the same O its kinda stupid.
Old 04-13-2006, 03:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

easy fellas.
Old 04-13-2006, 04:59 PM
On The Tree

lol, Mexica, and Canadians come from Canadia?

Im soo glad im fluent in spanish and english.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:22 AM
Teching In

ohhhhhh boy
redneck thread
Old 04-17-2006, 06:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

I dont mind people from other countries. but there should be some rules and a process that is to be followed. First Taxes are a must. Then they need to learn english. The Government used to have history, and other english tests that were given to become a citizen. All I know is we accomidate so much for every one but the people whom are law abiding citizens. My father came here from Poland, and they wouldnt even try to translate or have any of the forms in Polish for him. I think that it is very unfair. if you cant read or speak english and dont want to learn. then get out. My father took class' to learn english, and history. The test that he took was harder than any history test I have ever taken. I mean name 25 presidents and their VP's. also name from president all the way down to who is the congressman of your area. He has been a hard working American Citizen now for almost 30 years. o yeah did I forget Tax paying English speaking citizen. now if the illegals go through stuff like what my father did. Then I wouldnt have a problem. but the whole problem is the big business that hires all of the illegals with no insurance, under the table for half of the price that they should be hired for. so to all the illegals. come here. learn to speak english. pay taxes and welcome to the USA.
Old 04-17-2006, 07:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bottom line is if you want to be an american, then you learn english that is our official language and im NOT learning spanish or whatever language to make up for some dumb bastard, ive lived in florida all my life, this is my state. you go to china they dont adjust the official language for english...no...so before you swim 90 miles, jump over a fence, or wade a river....learn english first
Old 08-02-2006, 09:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by staringback05
bottom line is if you want to be an american, then you learn english that is our official language and im NOT learning spanish or whatever language to make up for some dumb bastard, ive lived in florida all my life, this is my state. you go to china they dont adjust the official language for english...no...so before you swim 90 miles, jump over a fence, or wade a river....learn english first
It sounds to me white boy, that you never been out of your barn...I've been in Korea, china, Japan, Philippines etc....Everywhere I've been more than 50% of the population speak another language (English,Spanish,French...) Don't hate because after you got your G.E.D. you couldn't learn another language....
I'm in the ARMY, I've been in combat zones,at war for this country!! I belive that gives me the right to speak whatever language I feel like, whenever i feel like!

you're a veteran on how many wars? how many language you speak???
Probably your answer for those questions are 0 that's why you are a hater.
Racist ****!
Old 08-02-2006, 09:15 PM
TECH Junkie

So you actually needed to troll the Florida section and go back 4 months to dig this post up? I don't think so.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by casado
It sounds to me white boy, that you never been out of your barn...I've been in Korea, china, Japan, Philippines etc....Everywhere I've been more than 50% of the population speak another language (English,Spanish,French...) Don't hate because after you got your G.E.D. you couldn't learn another language....
I'm in the ARMY, I've been in combat zones,at war for this country!! I belive that gives me the right to speak whatever language I feel like, whenever i feel like!

you're a veteran on how many wars? how many language you speak???
Probably your answer for those questions are 0 that's why you are a hater.
Racist ****!

I need to come out of my barn....

Quick Reply: Forign conversation