Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Forign conversation

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 09:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No, verdad que esto esta del carajo. No tiene sentido... Bueno, voy a seguir hablando con los "boricua's!" Que muchachas tan linda tiene ese pais, y el mejor ron del mundo entero.
Old 04-11-2006, 11:50 AM
...with cheese.

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ese Cabron
Old 04-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Teching In

Me cuadra el tema!!!! People in this country have to learn how to accept the fact that other people have their own language/tradition. This country is the best country in the world thanks to the contribution of many immigrants that don't even speak english. I'm not saying that they don't need to learn english, I'm just saying that people should respect their language and their culture.
Old 04-11-2006, 02:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey.... this is AMERICA... English mother *******!
Old 04-11-2006, 03:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by FOX5.0
Me cuadra el tema!!!! People in this country have to learn how to accept the fact that other people have their own language/tradition. This country is the best country in the world thanks to the contribution of many immigrants that don't even speak english. I'm not saying that they don't need to learn english, I'm just saying that people should respect their language and their culture.
ABSOLUTELY.

In addition to a standard language, though.
Old 04-11-2006, 06:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by bboyferal
No, verdad que esto esta del carajo. No tiene sentido... Bueno, voy a seguir hablando con los "boricua's!" Que muchachas tan linda tiene ese pais, y el mejor ron del mundo entero.
Definitivamente, especialmente el ron . Yo tengo como 7 botellas de DonQ y Bacardi en mi apartamento ahora mismo. Cada una es de un estilo diferente (la mayoria ni se venden aqui en FL). Yo creo que tengo mas botellas de ron que la mayoria de las barras en esta area hahaha.

Originally Posted by Country Boy
Hey.... this is AMERICA... English mother *******!
Que?

Last edited by Turo; 04-11-2006 at 06:46 PM.
Old 04-11-2006, 06:36 PM
Teching In

Esto esta soplao aqui, yo no me troco por esto pero cuando se tira el pickete se remueve la cosa. Esta pagina esta diseñada para Descargarle a la mecanica no a los tipos de idiomas que aiga, Al fin y al cabo si se dan cuanta todo llega a un punto. Y cuando todos se encuentran en un lugar para correr el idioma no importa sino el motor, dedicacion y preparacion y punto. esi es como lo veo yo no se ustedes.
Old 04-11-2006, 06:41 PM
On The Tree

This is America a multicultural place, if you don't like people that speak other languages, then this place is not for you COUNTRY BOY.
Old 04-11-2006, 06:58 PM
TECH Junkie

can't we all just get along.
Old 04-11-2006, 07:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Turo
Yo tambien...de que parte?

I think its hilarious how this thread has become 'bilingual' considering teh topics we're discussing .
Soy de Vega baja y tuve la suerte de establecerme aqui luego de termine de estudiar....soy neurologo, y tu de que parte eres????
Old 04-11-2006, 07:10 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

ahh y las nenas de aqui estan cabronas....LOL!!! better than rum...sweet!!
Old 04-11-2006, 07:10 PM
TECH Junkie

You think Country Boy might have been joking (hence the laughing smiley).

This is really AAG and is borderline to begin with.
Old 04-11-2006, 07:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by chaman
Soy de Vega baja y tuve la suerte de establecerme aqui luego de termine de estudiar....soy neurologo, y tu de que parte eres????
Originalmente de Hato Rey, pero vivi en Bayamon la majoria del tiempo. My padre todavia esta en Bayamon, yo viajo cada rato a verlo.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Turo
and the only German I know is the lyrics to Rammstein songs, even though I'm not sure what they're saying half of the time (du hast!!! ).
que cancion mas enpingada!!!
Old 04-11-2006, 08:46 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by JZ'sTA
Great that you pointed this out.
I guess if I wanted to make a useless post to point out your mistakes it would go something like this.

Perhaps you were late to reading class, because either you cant read my bad spelling or you missed the strong point I made in the origional post where it said.
"I guess my whole post tonight is to throw out my oponion on some things. I dont want this to turn into a huge cat fight so please feel free to respond but please do so in a positive MATURE way.
No slang, namecalling, or bashing will be excepted or needed."
"To those on here from another country feel free to post as well on your believes. Oponions are welcome as long as they are made in a mature way."

Please either add something positive, or a oponion on this subject or play games elsewhere.
I/we dont need your pointless posts.
Thanks
Nice, I like the way you jump into the defensive right off the bat.

The point of my post, as if it wasn't painfully obvious enough, was that I couldn't help but find the ironic humor in your statement saying that immigrants should be mandated to recive a certain amount of education, yet you yourself can't even properly name the country from which the vast majority of these migrants come from... lest we forget this country borders the U.S. for gods' sake

Alas.. it's Mexico, that is all.
Old 04-11-2006, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by N20LS1
This is America a multicultural place, if you don't like people that speak other languages, then this place is not for you COUNTRY BOY.
Here ya go... straight from dictionary.com...

joke Audio pronunciation of "joke" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jk)
n.

1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4. Informal.
1. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
2. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

BTW~ How the hell can I moderate something I cant even understand? LOL
Old 04-11-2006, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by next
You think Country Boy might have been joking (hence the laughing smiley).

This is really AAG and is borderline to begin with.

I let it stay because FL is very multicultural anyways and thought it would make an interesting discussion. As long as the rest of the fellow Mods didnt want to lock it.
Old 04-11-2006, 11:13 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by VTC_WS6
Nice, I like the way you jump into the defensive right off the bat.

The point of my post, as if it wasn't painfully obvious enough, was that I couldn't help but find the ironic humor in your statement saying that immigrants should be mandated to recive a certain amount of education, yet you yourself can't even properly name the country from which the vast majority of these migrants come from... lest we forget this country borders the U.S. for gods' sake

Alas.. it's Mexico, that is all.

Not defensive, just figured if you could point out something I messed up on why not throw it back in your face.
I simply found the ironic humor of doing this. Next time either say he it's Mexico, or find a nicer way of telling me I made a mistake and I will find another way to say thank you.
If you cant take it dont dish it.
Thats all.
Old 04-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This post might come off a little rude, but this is a oponion I believe many of us have.
To those who find it funny to speak spanish in this thread, you guys are doing exactly what it is that pisses americans off.
I speak english, and you want to be funny and speak spanish during this subject.
That to many americans shows disrespect, and is flat out ignorant.
I am sure this will just make you guys type in spanish even more because you will look at my post and laugh, then post more in spanish knowing I find it rude. Go ahead, I guess its expected. I am not trying to make fun, or upset anyone, but I dont believe many of you care what other american citizens believe, or how they feel.
It seems that many spanish people have attitudes like they belong here and are better then everyone else. I feel that everyone is created equal, and we seperate ourselves by the desicions we choose to make.
I am not better then anyone else. My life dosen't mean anymore overall then the next persons. The major population of this country is White/Black. Mostly everyone else has came here looking to better themselves, or looking for work for their familys. Some come here out of fear and need to get away from their country.
In my oponion, if you come to America for any of these reasons you should come here with respect. Show respect to those that live here, and learn to do as the american law says. Be happy your are here and be willing to do your part to make this place a better place for everyone.

I only bring all this up as maybe some of you guys dont realize what can be disrespectful. Speaking spanish in this thread is to me disrespectful. I honestly shouldn't have to even read it. Type in English so we can all know what your saying, and so that is doesn't come out as hahahaha these damn white boys aren't going to know what I am typing.
And hell if you only typed in spanish because your english writing sucks, just come over to Ft. Myers and we can go to school together.
I hope you guys understand the point I am trying to make, and dont feel like I am making fun, or being rude towards any of you.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:19 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I am very much not caring about all this immigration
law bandwagon bullshit. Vaya con Doritos.

Quick Reply: Forign conversation