Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

NoBull Nationals Bradenton Sat April 22 4pm

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 10:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1Queen
Sorry.and girls.
See ya Sat, can't wait to see you whoop up on the boys.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

double post
Old 04-21-2006, 09:08 PM
TECH Junkie

I'm out
Old 04-21-2006, 09:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by next
I'm out
DAMN! What the heck? I was looking foward to seeing you again, and now this. That sucks Eric, sorry to hear I won't be able to chit chat with ya
Old 04-21-2006, 09:28 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by next
I'm out

Sorry Eric.. Greg and I was looking forward to meeting you. I may be out as well.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry Eric.. Greg and I was looking forward to meeting you. I may be out as well.
WHAT?!!!!! Your kidding me, oh damn this really sucks now. I may not even go.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:32 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by racer88
WHAT?!!!!! Your kidding me, oh damn this really sucks now. I may not even go.
I will still TNT to try and get her tuned. Plus I got to try and get beside that little yellow vette. LOL.. The hubby is still at the shop tryin to get her all set.. Man, now I have to pay him. LOL...
Old 04-21-2006, 10:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

I will still TNT to try and get her tuned. Plus I got to try and get beside that little yellow vette. LOL.. The hubby is still at the shop tryin to get her all set.. Man, now I have to pay him. LOL...
Well I won't be up there until 2 or after. My Man will be over for TNT he's leaving at 6. Well I do hope you get it all figured out. If you don't race the no bull you gonna hang out and watch?

Speaking of paying..........you don't even want to know how I feel after my fiance busted his *** pulling my motor recently, rebuilding it and getting it back in the car within a week. Then he had to replace my clutch lastnight seeing he broke it while he was making a pass Weds night. So I thought laundry, cooking, cleaning, :humpy: and all that other stuff was well...........pay?

God damn it's raining on my damn car! cleaned it for NO reason tonight ****!
Old 04-21-2006, 10:55 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by racer88
Well I won't be up there until 2 or after. My Man will be over for TNT he's leaving at 6. Well I do hope you get it all figured out. If you don't race the no bull you gonna hang out and watch?

Speaking of paying..........you don't even want to know how I feel after my fiance busted his *** pulling my motor recently, rebuilding it and getting it back in the car within a week. Then he had to replace my clutch lastnight seeing he broke it while he was making a pass Weds night. So I thought laundry, cooking, cleaning, :humpy: and all that other stuff was well...........pay?

God damn it's raining on my damn car! cleaned it for NO reason tonight ****!
Oh yeah.. poured here.. There goes the wash and the cleaning the carpets. Pissed me off. Then I was stuck on I-4 cause she don't like the damn rain. She thought she was on a slip and slide. LOL
but yeah we are staying to watch. I am nervous as hell too. I have only bracket raced twice thats it. I just hope I don't freakin red light
Old 04-21-2006, 11:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Raining still and hating it. I guess I can look forward to drying it in the am.

You driving around on MT DR's? If so--> I cringe on I95 on Nittos in a complete down pour white out.

Well we'll talk when I see ya. And for the bracket thing, run your race and watch your light, think of it as YOUR race only. That's what I have to keep in mind, but I still red light especially when I am racing someone that is dialed in at say 14.5 to my 12.5 that screws me up big time. I am alot better with a closer ET to me for some reason. Best light the other night for me .545 all she wrote but my best to date .511 at BMP of all places.

Paula, get some sleep Girl you gotta be on that tree so we'll talk tomorrow!!
Old 04-21-2006, 11:31 PM
10 & 11 Second Club

On NoBullNationals.com the moderator says that the prerace cruise is at 3pm so anyone racing in the NoBull should be there by 2pm. See you guys and gals at the race. And remember after the cruise there is no working on the car, changing tires or adding fuel until after 1st round eliminations.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Goodluck guys and Girl!! Paula, Eric, Dave, Devon!!

See you all later today
Old 04-22-2006, 01:15 PM
7 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck everyone, it's raining here and me thinks we're outta luck again for bracket racing

Derek
Old 04-22-2006, 06:51 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey All,

We had an issue with the regulators used for the stand alone fuel system for the nitrous. Not sure if it is a parts compatibility issue, wrong info or wrong setup. I will most likely be at the shop tomorrow going through things to get it sorted.

Just sucks we were so close and I am not sure who or what to blame................yet.

Later.

Mike Norris
Old 04-22-2006, 08:31 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Good luck Mike. You've got a good shop team. You'll get it sorted out.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Damn I had a lot of fun today!!!!

Brad, Paula, and Greg it was nice meeting you, and it was good to see you again Dave!

By the way, I almost had my 1.2x 60' today!!!! Last run in the no bull against a monte carlo, I launched and it was ****** nasty, and at first she was goin straight and then all the sudden while she was still goin up and out, she started to go left out of nowhere, had to let out cuz I didn't want to go into the other lane, and I know there was no way I tripped the 60' lights with my rear tires before I had to let off and I still cut a 1.322!!!! Dave's gonna come out with me to the line tomorrow and line me up in the groove, he thinks maybe i'm not gettin lined up in the groove right, and if that doesn't work, we'll try adjusting the swaybar and see if we can get her leavin straight, cuz all day I was goin left!
Old 04-23-2006, 12:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Definately had a good time, but I'd rather be out there racing Very hard to sit and watch, but Devon that launch was killer!! Let me know how you guys do tomorrow.

And Paula, damn Girl crazy launch!!!

All in all 6 hours of driving, a bit cooked from the sun...........time for bed!
Old 04-23-2006, 09:10 AM
10 & 11 Second Club

Good to see all you guys and gals, had a great time. Sorry to see Paula and Gregs car go up in smoke but I`m sure Greg will have it running again quickly. Nice big wheelies by both Devon and Paula in 2nd round, unfortunately they both lost. Hopefully we can all do this again soon but with better results.
I was glad to see Ed Nash win NoBull finally, he rolled the car on the roof 2 years ago, stood it on the bumper last year and messed it up and has been close so many times. And Devon by the way the Monte Carlo that you lost to traped the same mph as Ed Nash( 8.5sec car) and only lost by a car, so he might not have used both kits against you.
Old 04-23-2006, 09:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Caveman
I was glad to see Ed Nash win NoBull finally, he rolled the car on the roof 2 years ago, stood it on the bumper last year and messed it up and has been close so many times.
Got a good video of that at OSW (the bumper stand). The rear wheels actually lofted about a foot off the ground. Not sure why, 'cause I suck at using a video camera, but, I coincidentally zoomed in really close as the front was coming back down and got a zoom of the damage as it was happening. He really busted up the front of that car bad. It's clear as a bell on camera, but the wheelstand is choppy on the clip I downloaded still is an awesome clip shows him pissed off throwing his helmet in the trunk ... sure felt sorry for him. He might have won in the finals if he could've kept the nose down.

I gotta' meet up with you folks someday and learn how to run my car.
Old 04-23-2006, 09:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Dave, one thing I'd like to know is where did that race car come from with wheelie bars and no registered tag for the No bull? I heard people talking about it stating how that is not a street car and I am with them on this.

So what was the deal with that Orange Z28?

Quick Reply: NoBull Nationals Bradenton Sat April 22 4pm