Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Gator Fans

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 06:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
I'm not gonna talk trash about the Tenn game because they impressed me yesterday even tho PAC-10 teams blow in my opinon besides USC (my good friend/co linebacker in high school is in his 3rd year there and a 2 year starter! Keith Rivers is his name) so I am kinda biased, but I was still happy to see them lose the NC last year. And thank god for the great linebackers Florida is stacked up with! I know one of the D-tackles is injured so we had a true freshman in there I dont know what was up with the other guy!

wait wait wait...did u go to lake mary?...my cousin and alot of people i know went there....
Old 09-03-2006, 06:16 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my opinion of the tn. game and the FLORIDA game this weekend was that one team played as good as they can and the other one played some what average by their standards. guess we will see in a couple of weeks.
Old 09-03-2006, 06:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

^^^both your kids play at bolles?
Old 09-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by staringback05
wait wait wait...did u go to lake mary?...my cousin and alot of people i know went there....
haha yes i did. who's your cousin?
Old 09-03-2006, 07:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

leeann touchton....graduated hmm...03?...i know a few other girls, mostly her friends...lisa, mollye, some brown haird hot chick who was in the band is now getting married lol
Old 09-03-2006, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 45 Likes on 26 Posts

gaaaaaayyyyyyyydorade
(i used to live in st. augustine)
Old 09-03-2006, 08:14 PM
On The Tree

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!! heh you guys gotta come here to Auburn this year, go ahead and figure that as a loss for you Gator fans ...lol sorry you know i had too. But nice win last night. Way to represent the SEC!
Old 09-03-2006, 08:23 PM
Banned

leeann touchton....graduated hmm...03?...i know a few other girls, mostly her friends...lisa, mollye, some brown haird hot chick who was in the band is now getting married lol
doesn't sound familiar but i was a pretty quiet kid in high school when i was talking **** or making fun of emo or wigger kids.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

yea she was more preppy....you played football?, what year did you grad? and whats ur first name ill ask her.....

ANYWAYS.....im still wondering why we now have had several other teams fans come in here and either tell us the gators arent good, or we are going to lose when we play their teams?....i think im gonna go down the regional forums and just start talkin **** to random people....hmmm, and kenny irons wont mean a damn thing when everett or siler stomp the dog mess out of him....
Old 09-03-2006, 09:20 PM
Launching!

at what Staringback05 said. Let's just wait and see what happens when we hook up in 'ol rocky top in a few weeks. If Tennessee beats us then you vols fans can run your mouths. Give the gators another couple weeks to fine tune everything and we're gonna have a hell of a game.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:28 PM
On The Tree

ANYWAYS.....im still wondering why we now have had several other teams fans come in here and either tell us the gators arent good, or we are going to lose when we play their teams?....i think im gonna go down the regional forums and just start talkin **** to random people....hmmm, and kenny irons wont mean a damn thing when everett or siler stomp the dog mess out of him....
its all part of college football and what it brings...its all in fun man, relax and enjoy it and talk a lil smack yourself...btw, lets just hope chris leak performs better than he did yesterday when ya'll come into Auburn
Old 09-03-2006, 09:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

i mean hell, its cool to say what u want to say....but id be damned if i went in the southeast forum right now....and just said "GA., AU, BAMA, UT, USC, and ARK. allll these teams suck *****, florida rocks...kiss ***, your all inbred"....see i wouldnt say that, cause 1. id sound stupid and 2. that would be stupid.....ive been to knoxville several times, and theres not a damn thing there, i wont even get into the states of alabama, mississippi, and arkansas.....GA's ok...at least we all have a sweet *** time for a week during the big cocktail party...see those are fans...get drunk with them, cook out, hate each other for 3 hours, then go party with them again... even though it does help went we dont have to worry about losing to GA
Old 09-03-2006, 09:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by idrivefast22
its all part of college football and what it brings...its all in fun man, relax and enjoy it and talk a lil smack yourself...btw, lets just hope chris leak performs better than he did yesterday when ya'll come into Auburn
ehh, if he sucks it up aint like we dont have timmy T, to just stiff arm your whole damn team
Old 09-03-2006, 09:41 PM
On The Tree

ehh, if he sucks it up aint like we dont have timmy T, to just stiff arm your whole damn team
I'de like to see him start a game or two this year, too bad it won't happen unless Leak goes down or just completely sucks...
Old 09-03-2006, 09:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

thats why we have brandon spikes, dustion doe, and percy harvin ....gotta have some freshmen to watch...if leaks gonna steal the show
Old 09-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Banned

yup played football..graduated in 04...name is dustin. and i always like to talk **** during or after the games. Last UF vs. UT game I went to I bloodied a goobers nose and mouth up pretty bad after he was constantly talkin **** to I and the girl I was with, he crossed the line when he grabbed the girls ***. I almost ended up in jail, if it wasn't for the girl explaining the situation and the gators winning I don't think i would have been a free man that day lol. I will however talk all the **** in the world to FSU fans just because they get so flustered when you do!
Old 09-03-2006, 10:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

i used to be that way, i talked mad smack when i playd fb in hs, and soccer in college and when i went to gator games before i got into law enforcement, ahh the days when you could paint your body up, get wasted and get the crowd in a frenzy...ooo those great away games ....i just hate UT the most cant stand them, since i lived in TN for 4 years
Old 09-03-2006, 10:49 PM
On The Tree

i used to be that way, i talked mad smack when i playd fb in hs, and soccer in college and when i went to gator games before i got into law enforcement, ahh the days when you could paint your body up, get wasted and get the crowd in a frenzy...ooo those great away games ....i just hate UT the most cant stand them, since i lived in TN for 4 years
i'm hoping to get into law enforcement next year. I heard its a long process so i'm tryin to get prepared for it. yea i really don't like Fulmer and UT...but LSU peeves me off more than anyone...dang corndogs(LSU)...
Old 09-03-2006, 11:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

check your academys around the state, it can be anything from 8-5 5 days a week for 6 months....or 5-10 5 days a week for 11 months...curiculum is the same state wide, but the academys all differ....some suck ***, and departments wont bother with u, and some are straight paramilitary....i went to the later, and loved it...i had several departments send me stuff right out of it, because of the academy and my degree....just do your research and its a good career.....

back to the thread....in cohesion i dont think anyone likes fulmer....bama, the state of florida, GA fans, anyone....souiiiiiiiiiiiii....here pigggy piggy
Old 09-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Banned

I've always thought about law enforcement also, just on a national level rather than local/county. My driving record would prolly keep me from getting any of those jobs tho