Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Gator Fans

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 10:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gator Fans

So whos ready for college ball to start?
I know I am. How do you all think the gators look this year? Im wondering if tebow is going to start any games over chris this year. that kid looks good.

Anyone going to the game today?

GO GATORS

JD
Old 09-02-2006, 11:00 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not a Gators fan but love my buckeyes! Maybe we'll meet later in the year?
Old 09-02-2006, 12:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

heading Down There In A Few Hours....."its Great To Be A Florida Gator"....and Everyone Else Is Gatorbait
Old 09-02-2006, 12:16 PM
Banned

im about to leave for the purple porpose a.k.a. Gator City now to go pre-game. I don't even know if I'm going to go to the game but I am gonna do a lot of

I don't think Tebow will start over Leak any games this year unless 1) Leak gets injured 2) Leak loses today 3) Leak just has shitty games even if he wins.

But Leak should be more adapted to this new style of offense this year and I think he'll be fine. Tebow will take us to a National Championship with the next three years tho. Oh and our running game should be awesome this year compared to the past few seasons.
Old 09-02-2006, 01:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

It Sucks its on PPV, what kind of crap is that!

After reading the paper today, article "TEBOW TIME" it seems like it won't take much for him to start ahead of leak. He WILL play today, and if he does good, and the swamp doesn't make him nervous.....well we will see.leaks has some incentive to play good though doesn't he.
Old 09-02-2006, 01:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Heading out to University Ave in a few min! GO GATORS!!!!
Old 09-02-2006, 04:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Sara Lou
Old 09-02-2006, 10:22 PM
12 Second Club

GO GATORS! I was at the game tonight. Im slightly drunck right now too.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

great game and good seats.....our offense is crappy ie the line and the lack of a running back....but we have a gem in percy harvin.....HESSSS SICK,....where was our d-line? thank god our linebackers came to play....silers gonna have a warrant soon....because hes gonna kill someone....and the best thing of all...the 40k fine *** women...and tebow with the stiff arm looked pretty nice
Old 09-03-2006, 12:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

good game. spent a few bucks at purple porpose/gator city. have a headache. i stink. why does everyone hate on chris leak? was sweet to see tebow stiffarm that defender. i bet the defender felt like a bitch!

go gators. god the girls are hot ther.e
Old 09-03-2006, 12:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
good game. spent a few bucks at purple porpose/gator city. have a headache. i stink. why does everyone hate on chris leak? was sweet to see tebow stiffarm that defender. i bet the defender felt like a bitch!

go gators. god the girls are hot ther.e
i was at gator city all day/night too. tebow did pretty well when he played. i dont hate on leak, i have so much respect for him to complety switch to an offensive style he isn't familiar with. Offense looked really rusty but they started to impress me in the second half and the defense looked awesome. If it weren't for that first quarter interception i'm sure it would ahve been a shutout. Anyways I'm looking for a couple extra tickets to next weeks game for my parents, I have my own just let me know if anyone has some extras in upper bowl for cheap. I don't want to have to give up my tickets and have to sit at Gator City all night again, although fun, I'd much rather be in the swamp
Old 09-03-2006, 12:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

Couldnt believe what happened within the first two minutes of the game!! Second half though ole southern miss got to see what its like to play in the swamp!! Tebow did awesome when he was put out on to the field. Cant wait to see him go out again.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:03 AM
Restricted User

I just think Tebow is a better fit for the offense they are wanting to run. The kid is a beast. He's like a quarterback in a linebackers body. GO GATORS!!!
Old 09-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by WS6nJAX
I just think Tebow is a better fit for the offense they are wanting to run. The kid is a beast. He's like a quarterback in a linebackers body. GO GATORS!!!
Yea but he's also a freshman! Not dissing him at all becaue I know he'll take Florida to the SEC championship at least the next few years, but I think Leak can do the job this year just fine! His only bad play was the interception! And do you play football in Jax? My old high school football coach now coaches at Terry Parker up there
Old 09-03-2006, 11:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

terry parker? ahhh geez....i feel bad for him....i spent enough at gator city on my 21st a few years ago to hold off from blownin money there for a whileee ...leaks not a bad guy, thing that bothers me is he gets so jittery when the pocket breaks down, and he can make some bad decisions.....our recievers are very good at getting open....which is a great thing, harvin got open on a post corner, and we settled for a 6 yard chair route....i guess im just thinking ahead two weeks from now...when they have to travel to shittown tennessee....anybod know why our two DT's were benched? thomas and the other guy....anybody think harvin looks like ike hillard?
Old 09-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Restricted User

i understand the whole Leak thing, but he just cant run the type of run option that they are looking to play. Leak is a good pocket passer. not a run type qb. to be honest tho, i am not sure that they can pull that offense off in the sec. he's not in utah anymore. my son's all play or played here in jax. my oldest played with Tebow when he played pop warner.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:24 PM
TECH Regular

Hey guys nice win against So. Miss but in two weeks you'll be on ROCKY TOP not in the swamp. It ain't going to matter who's at QB our front seven will run them all over the back field an the secondary is full of ball hawks. This is UT year!

P.S. not trying to start a war just some friendly trash talk I hope its a great game. Any of you guys going to be there?
Old 09-03-2006, 01:26 PM
Launching!

I dont know why everyone hates on Leak either. We gotta have faith in him. This will be the first time in his career that he will have the same offense to run 2 years in a row. Its never easy when you're constantly under change. This might not be the gators year to win a national championship because the o-line is not that strong nor is the d-line. The o-line gave up over 30 sacks last year. D-line has some injuries. But overall the defense is gonna be strong and I think they will do alright this year if their schedule doesnt kill them first. And then next year......Hail TEBOW!!! GO GATORS
Old 09-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Banned

I'm not gonna talk trash about the Tenn game because they impressed me yesterday even tho PAC-10 teams blow in my opinon besides USC (my good friend/co linebacker in high school is in his 3rd year there and a 2 year starter! Keith Rivers is his name) so I am kinda biased, but I was still happy to see them lose the NC last year. And thank god for the great linebackers Florida is stacked up with! I know one of the D-tackles is injured so we had a true freshman in there I dont know what was up with the other guy!
Old 09-03-2006, 05:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Vols Fan
Hey guys nice win against So. Miss but in two weeks you'll be on ROCKY TOP not in the swamp. It ain't going to matter who's at QB our front seven will run them all over the back field an the secondary is full of ball hawks. This is UT year!

P.S. not trying to start a war just some friendly trash talk I hope its a great game. Any of you guys going to be there?

no one cares about rocky top, and you can talk about QB's when the "SAVIOR AND GOD OF UT" peyton manning could never beat florida...i honestly have more hate towards UT then anyone else....i never understood how i actually dated a UT girl for over a year....now i understand her stupidity...explain why when i go to the vandy/uf game in nashville....*** loads of UT fans show up, just to talk ****?...are they to broke to make it to hillbilly capital of the south...knoxville?...you forget we pretty much have the exact same offense as last year.....that sucked...now add several more playmakers, and several killer linebackers, siler's gonna go to eric ainges house, burn it down, beat his wife, murder his kids, and slap his grandma...LOL.jk...and i dont care if you had 200k imbred rednecks...you can never compare cal to uf....jesus we should be given the sec crown for the schedule we have to play....aub, bama, GA, fsu, UT, LSU, usc.....i mean who in the U.S plays a schedule like that...and i swear to god if a texas fan pops up, i will go out of my way to taze the **** out of them ....I WILL ADMIT...we are not looking top form and we will probably lose some games....but regardless i still think we could win the SEC this year....and if i could get tickets to the UT UF game id go...dress in straight orange and blue...talk **** to every no tooth hillbilly...and not give a damn....now, not to start arguements...you can just go back to the southeast forum and no one will come after u after all its just football......and i needed to get that out cause my cars running like ****