Old 04-18-2007, 01:02 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and KC dont be pissed cuz nobody likes you lol
Old 04-18-2007, 01:21 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by FBodyPerformer
No, most are just too caught up in themselves and their own cars to talk to anyone else or anyone they dont know, even if you walk up to them and start talking first. Theyll usually end up walking away and probaly talking trash about you and the things you just said.

Not to mention, not a lot of people even go up there anymore. I havent seen a full parking lot there in a good year or more.

Edit- There a few that are pretty cool, and I put this seeing who posted above me...
How can someone trust the opinion of a guy as shady as yourself? You took Jason's rear end when you broke yours driving like an ***, like normal, and didn't bother to pay him back until I called him when I got downtown one night and realized you were downtown. The funniest part of that entire situation is that you had the money in your pocket, clearly were planning on parting with that 200 dollars at some point and STILL had the gall to even bother getting mouthy with me because I called him and offered to collect if you had it. It's not like I called him and told him I'd beat it out of you. I told him if you had it, I'd take it since you obviously weren't bothering to go out of your way to get him his money the way he'd gone out of his way to help you.

People talk trash about you because you are exactly what you just described everyone else as. You're a mouthy punk with no character and the integrity of a criminal.

I always find it mildly amusing that people will accuse the folks that hang out downtown of being "tight knit" and "closed circle". So, everyone is supposed to grab you, ask you who you are and generally do the job of introducing YOU . Why is it so difficult to walk up to someone and introduce yourself? If you stand by yourself with a couple of friends you just drove up with you're probably going to be enjoying their company all evening. If you don't bother to introduce yourself to anyone you can't quite blame THEM for being anti-social.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:25 AM
Teching In

WOW that was way better then what I said about him lol
Old 04-18-2007, 05:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheLS1Kid
If you dont know anybody at the corner, dont plan on them talking to you.

They just simply ignore that you even exist.
Yeah same here... Bunch of ********.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:46 AM
11 Second Club

No, most are just too caught up in themselves and their own cars to talk to anyone else or anyone they dont know, even if you walk up to them and start talking first. Theyll usually end up walking away and probaly talking trash about you and the things you just said.

Not to mention, not a lot of people even go up there anymore. I havent seen a full parking lot there in a good year or more.

Don't act like you didn't come out almost every weekend a few years back...

Yeah it's not as big any more b/c the laws have gotten a little harsher. But I was out this past weekend there were a few cars..Granted I don't come out that much anymore due to work/ my bike accident...

But I wouldn't listen To kelly he's just mad cuz
Old 04-18-2007, 07:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Im sure the last time some people were trash talking fuel ****. Fuel **** sent them packing back to boston. (MMC)
Old 04-18-2007, 08:32 AM
Launching!

Edit- There a few that are pretty cool, and I put this seeing who posted above me...
They are a pretty close group of friends who usually got eachothers back. It is funny how he is talking **** because he had to be chased down to pay someone back who basically gave him the shirt off of their back to help him.

Grow up kid.
Old 04-18-2007, 08:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

What a bunch of ********.
Old 04-18-2007, 08:49 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ntimid8r7
Yeah same here... Bunch of ********.
Seems we always hear this from people who do this on their first visit to the corner:

In some cases, I'll go up to someone that I don't recognize if they look like they want to talk, but don't expect that from everyone. We don't have a formal welcoming committee; no club that I know of does. It's up to you to introduce yourself. Ask a question or two about someone's ride; it's a good way to break the ice, and they'll probably ask you about yours in turn. Bingo, conversation started.

We're all car guys, right?

KC, I don't even know what to say about you so I won't say anything.

And Ben (JuiSSed), STFU! Still got the SS? Come get some, bish...
Old 04-18-2007, 09:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99wssixm6
Yea the fuel **** guys are kinda homo's. It is like we dont exist. We should make another club and wip the **** out of them. I really didnt like them all that much. I'm 25 and really dont give a **** about anything other than cool stuff and going fast. I dont care about who is banging who's ex girlfriend. Let me know where we can hang out......lata...........Oh yea I live in Casselberry and just bought a house in Winter Springs.
Where in Winter Springs?
Old 04-18-2007, 09:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TPl92z
I always find it mildly amusing that people will accuse the folks that hang out downtown of being "tight knit" and "closed circle". So, everyone is supposed to grab you, ask you who you are and generally do the job of introducing YOU . Why is it so difficult to walk up to someone and introduce yourself? If you stand by yourself with a couple of friends you just drove up with you're probably going to be enjoying their company all evening. If you don't bother to introduce yourself to anyone you can't quite blame THEM for being anti-social.
Hey Mike. I wasn't meaning to bash all the FS guys, I know they have been your buddies for a long time. It just pissed me off the other day when you and two of your buddies were out in your garage working on a red 4th gen and when i got out of my car I was just trying to be nice and said "Whats up man?" to one of the guys and he just stood there and looked at me and didnt say anything back. I was like what the **** was that? I didnt intend to start a whole bashing thread on FS guys.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Droptop Snake
Seems we always hear this from people who do this on their first visit to the corner:

In some cases, I'll go up to someone that I don't recognize if they look like they want to talk, but don't expect that from everyone. We don't have a formal welcoming committee; no club that I know of does. It's up to you to introduce yourself. Ask a question or two about someone's ride; it's a good way to break the ice, and they'll probably ask you about yours in turn. Bingo, conversation started.

We're all car guys, right?

KC, I don't even know what to say about you so I won't say anything.

And Ben (JuiSSed), STFU! Still got the SS? Come get some, bish...
Usually it is common courtesy that when someone does come up and introduces themself and sticks out a hand to shake that you dont get looked at like a piece of ****. Maybe if more people knew how to act around new people, calling them a bunch of ******** wouldn't be such a common response. In my case, I stopped by there one night with my wife to check out some cars and talk and that is exactly what I got. It's one thing if you walk up and everybody knows you are a **** talkin' thievin ***** but just someone out of the blue looking to hang and drool over some cars, its uncalled for. Could have been just that one person that is like that but if you are going to be a part of a club your actions speak for everyone else.
It's not a big deal to me, I could care less about these clubs. Just my .02.

Last edited by Ntimid8r7; 04-18-2007 at 09:58 AM.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:11 AM
TECH Addict

not bashing at all here- Im sure you guys are cool, but the parking rule kinda put me off a bit, so I never came out.

Last edited by camaroextra; 04-18-2007 at 10:19 AM.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:14 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TheLS1Kid
Hey Mike. I wasn't meaning to bash all the FS guys, I know they have been your buddies for a long time. It just pissed me off the other day when you and two of your buddies were out in your garage working on a red 4th gen and when i got out of my car I was just trying to be nice and said "Whats up man?" to one of the guys and he just stood there and looked at me and didnt say anything back. I was like what the **** was that? I didnt intend to start a whole bashing thread on FS guys.
Dunno what to tell you. Those are two of the more hospitable people I've met from there, hence the reason I hang out with them quite a bit. I dunno if it's possible they didn't hear you or something.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:19 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by camaroextra
not bashing at all here- Im sure you guys are cool, but the parking rule kinda put my off a bit.
In before the lock...
Standing around all night at a corner is lame. I went 2 times years ago and both times put me off. There is so much more to do in downtown then to argue about ***** size among a group of guys.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:22 AM
TECH Addict

hey Keith, Ryan, Ryan and Matt (and whoever else) lets start our own meet. We probably know a few dozen people that dont meet anywhere.
Old 04-18-2007, 10:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah, I still have it. It spends about 99.99% of the time in it's new garage though. I'll be out in a few weeks most likely for some fun. The heads come off this weekend.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Banned

man this is exactly why I stopped going to "car meets." So much bullshit. I'll go to car shows, the drag strip, autox, ect and shoot the **** with people there. But there always seems to be drama with clubs. Anyone remember the snailbreak and fuelslut drama? lol

I've had my problems with some of the fuelslut guys but I post over on their site regularly and haven't had any more problems. They are pretty chill, i have met a few of them way back but I haven't been out to any of their events or meets since then.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by camaroextra
hey Keith, Ryan, Ryan and Matt (and whoever else) lets start our own meet. We probably know a few dozen people that dont meet anywhere.
paul you gonna come autox this weekend?
Old 04-18-2007, 11:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by VSGLS1
Standing around all night at a corner is lame. I went 2 times years ago and both times put me off. There is so much more to do in downtown then to argue about ***** size among a group of guys.
If you wanted to do more than stand around, you probably left too early. As far as the ***** size argument, I don't know what convo you were listening to but I'm glad I wasn't part of it.

Last edited by Droptop Snake; 04-18-2007 at 11:56 AM.

Quick Reply: Fuel Slut, i.e the corner