Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

rant

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2007 | 07:04 PM
TECH Addict

Default rant

Ok i just got another ******* ticket. I didnt do ****. Some cocky young little cop pulls me over and accuses me of trying to race a firebird that my friend nick was driving, and said that I peeled out in the street. I told him that he must be mistaken because I would never race or do anything wreckless. Well he walks back up to my car with a careless driving ticket. WTF! I was so pissed that I punched my center console and broke that **** in half right in front of him. I was ******* pissed beyond all recognition, he stayed cool and handed my my ticket and i just grabbed it and didnt say **** and rolled up my window. Best believe im taking this **** to court.

This isnt a cop bashing thread, my best friend is a cop. This is an ******* cop bashing thread. **** this ****, this is the last thing I need.
Old 04-28-2007 | 07:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i have a good friend here in daytona who is a lawyer and does really good on these types of cases he owns a GTO so he knows how it is man if you would like i can refer him to you i think he usually charges like 500 for these types of cases....he can usually at least get an adjudication withheld unless it is clean cut that you didnt do anything
Old 04-28-2007 | 07:15 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Predator T/A
i have a good friend here in daytona who is a lawyer and does really good on these types of cases he owns a GTO so he knows how it is man if you would like i can refer him to you i think he usually charges like 500 for these types of cases....he can usually at least get an adjudication withheld unless it is clean cut that you didnt do anything
well the ticket is $120. Im sure hes a great lawyer but I think Im just go for it alone.
Old 04-28-2007 | 07:16 PM
11 Second Club

had the same thing happen to me a few months back, cop said I "spun my tires" when I left a club, I got pulled over by 4 cars, had to do the stupid human tricks, ect..

Think they thought they had a DUI, too bad for them I didn't drink a drop..
Old 04-28-2007 | 07:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i am telling you man you will not beat the ticket the judge will take the word of the officer 9 out of 10 times when they see you with a lawyer it puts doubt in the judges mind becuase you went out to hire a lwayer....and they may make you pay court costs if you challenge it an lose...if the offier said thats what he seen that is what the judge will believe and having prior tickets and having 2 sports cars right next to each other man the odds are stacked against you really....
Old 04-28-2007 | 07:24 PM
TECH Addict

i am telling you man you will not beat the ticket the judge will take the word of the officer 9 out of 10 times when they see you with a lawyer it puts doubt in the judges mind becuase you went out to hire a lwayer....and they may make you pay court costs if you challenge it an lose...if the offier said thats what he seen that is what the judge will believe and having prior tickets and having 2 sports cars right next to each other man the odds are stacked against you really....
Yeah, Im banking on the cop not showing up. Iv done it before and they are just too lazy to show up to court.
Old 04-28-2007 | 07:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well that used to be the case becuase they dint get paid for court appearances but that has changed they get paid now to be in court
Old 04-28-2007 | 07:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Wow. That sucks bro. I've never had an experience like that.
Old 04-28-2007 | 07:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah ive had something similar happen to me once fought it once and won. you can too.
Old 04-28-2007 | 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

DO NOT TAKE IT TO COURT!!!

Especially in seminole county. My brother tried fighting it twice just recently and the judge was a total ******* and he ended up jacking up the ticket another $300 to $400 AND on top of that they suspended his license for a month.

Just pay the ticket and be done with it man. Its not worth it.
Old 04-28-2007 | 08:27 PM
12 Second Club

bummer.
Old 04-28-2007 | 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

really? seminole county sucks then i hate bull **** courts systems
Old 04-28-2007 | 08:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

they can actually make you pay up to 500 bucks if you lose
Old 04-28-2007 | 08:39 PM
TECH Addict

they can actually make you pay up to 500 bucks if you lose
well let me put it this way. Im gona leave that courtroom with no ticket, or in handcuffs.

get it?
Old 04-28-2007 | 08:45 PM
12 Second Club

listen man, i know you're pissed but just pay it..Don't make things worse for yourself. Also, if your friends a cop..don't you have a pba card?
Old 04-28-2007 | 09:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by camaroextra
well let me put it this way. Im gona leave that courtroom with no ticket, or in handcuffs.

get it?
then i guess you really will need my friend after all look man you are young and hot headed just like i was when i was your age if you are going to do this go respectfully you are only going to make things worse right now you have no record go in that courthouse and show your *** and i bet the judge has a bigger *** to show ya.....you may walk out with no liscnse
Old 04-28-2007 | 09:08 PM
TECH Junkie

I just got pulled over, but well you can't get a ticket if you do no wrong, the cop just reminded me not to be on said street I was on, and that they are whipping out the helicopter. I'm bummed out, you would think they would lay off the most empty long strait road in town, guess everyone will just go back to street racing down every street now.
Old 04-28-2007 | 09:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by camaroextra

get it?
I say just pack a suitcase and bring it into the court room. Tell the judge your not paying the ticket or any court cost cause the cop is a lying bastartard and your ready to go to jail if it is neccasary.

Seriously though good luck.
Old 04-28-2007 | 10:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Let me guess it was an Oviedo ****, I'm so sick of those MF's, I get tailed, and they do this run up on your *** type thing, I don't mind being screwed with when I'm out but, DON'T pull this **** when I'm TAKING MY ******* DAUGHTER HOME!!!!! She's only 8 yrs old, so I'm not out flying around, spinning my tires or crap. BUT the next ******* OVIEDO **** does this to me, the Chief of Police will get a visit from my Lawyer! No Joke, this **** has happen 3 times, and it's over.

and I'm not driving any hot rod, I'm driving a light window tinted COMPLETELY stock VW Passat!
Old 04-29-2007 | 01:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TheLS1Kid
DO NOT TAKE IT TO COURT!!!

Especially in seminole county. My brother tried fighting it twice just recently and the judge was a total ******* and he ended up jacking up the ticket another $300 to $400 AND on top of that they suspended his license for a month.

Just pay the ticket and be done with it man. Its not worth it.

x2!!!

Quick Reply: rant