Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

undercover cop car

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 05:35 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice. Pretty awesome thing to read in the morning.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:33 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i was just crusing down I-4 in the lake mary area and saw an undercover gun-metal / gray 05+ mustang GT turning around on the median

my radar detector saved my ***
Old 10-22-2007, 02:50 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Black Taurus has been working the 528 causeway area.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default cops BS

down here in broweard county ive seen davie chargers that are grey and in a lighter grey say police. u cant c it until ur right next to him. trust me i know this cause its was a bad night out on 595 and flamingo lol. theres also srt8s mini vans mustang gts and i think ive even seen a blk trans am out on us 27 and sheridan. ive herd of a blk trans am running from the cops on us27 with chargers and camaros after it. but they couldnt catch him do to the fact hes doing prob 170+ mph and is going around the bend to miami at like 130mph lol. they never did catch him tho lol.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:25 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Lake Mary ... seen a minivan, black Explorer, black Pathfinder, the grey Mustang GT, silver Crown Victoria, blue Mailbu.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Brevard has Chargers now,Grey, saw a Ford blue Crown Vic FHP car in Waterfront Lakes,
Old 10-23-2007, 07:12 AM
12 Second Club

not sure if its been mentioned but there is a black undercover Mach 1 over here near daytona
Old 10-23-2007, 11:05 AM
Teching In

Cousins a Lake Worth SGT at their police station. He does some undercover ops and they outfitted him with a fully loaded 04 Arrival Blue Avalanche they got from a bust. Hes a sneaky SOB and trust me, you wolnt talk your way outa a ticket with him. Last week he gave his moms friend a ticket and she started bitchin, he said he almost gave her another one for something else LOL. Anyways, I have seen a 03-04 Yelow Cobra used by the Boynton Beach PD. He also confirmed this was true and says its used in street racing meets to bust kids. Sucks, you cant get away with anything anymore.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:48 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JEB99TA
Lake Mary ... seen a minivan, black Explorer, black Pathfinder, the grey Mustang GT, silver Crown Victoria, blue Mailbu.
damn
i've to watch out for those ...
my car is probably slower than motorola
Old 10-23-2007, 12:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by b005td
damn
i've to watch out for those ...
my car is probably slower than motorola
My cousin is a FHP and he told me the reason people who run on him get caught ... it's not because they're too slow. It's because they chicken out at about 110-120 and are afraid to take it on up to higher speeds to get away. You CAN outrun a radio no bird is up and you're willing to risk your life at rediculous speeds. They all know my car here in town, so, it wouldn't do me any good to run on them, anyway.

Anybody know what ever happened with the ruling in 4th district ... threw out the drag racing law or something to that effect?
Old 10-23-2007, 02:49 PM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=rabbit102;7995722] Last week he gave his moms friend a ticket and she started bitchin, he said he almost gave her another one for something else LOL. Anyways, I have seen a 03-04 Yelow Cobra used by the Boynton Beach PD. QUOTE]

Mums the word. This cop violated a sacred rule. Is he normally an ******* or just when trying to show he is a tough guy with a badge?
Old 10-23-2007, 07:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Driving out of Volusia county toward Seminole just before the St Johns River last weekend there was a minimum of 10 troopers on bikes, 4 dark silver Mudstangs, 3 Trailblazers, and a couple of those family car Dodge Chargers in dark grey. I am guessing there are more, but that certainly made me slow down.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JEB99TA
My cousin is a FHP and he told me the reason people who run on him get caught ... it's not because they're too slow. It's because they chicken out at about 110-120 and are afraid to take it on up to higher speeds to get away. You CAN outrun a radio no bird is up and you're willing to risk your life at rediculous speeds. They all know my car here in town, so, it wouldn't do me any good to run on them, anyway.

Anybody know what ever happened with the ruling in 4th district ... threw out the drag racing law or something to that effect?

This is interesting, as at those speeds I never second guess and stay in it.
I don't think I'm a run from the cops kinda guy, but if I went out for a top speed run and they put the lights on maybe I would keep going, I wonder if most figure there is no way I'm even going to try to go after them if its reading 3 digits on their radar???

Also curious on the drag racing law, so it was ruled unconstitutional in that case, does that mean that law is struck down or something?
Old 10-24-2007, 08:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I n the daytona area there is a silver crown vic with nice rims on it and its the FHP he sits on I-95 usually between port orange exit and ormond
Old 10-24-2007, 09:31 PM
TECH Regular

Yall are gonna love this next story ....

I was late for work here in Memphis and was making damn good time around the 240 loop and pulled up to this slow ******* in the fast lane not doing 60 ish miles an hour ... Gold Toyota Camry 5% tint on rims .... Yea i guess i am a tad racist ... cuz i was cussin a fit got close enough on the bumper to remove a few bugs that had acrewed over the duration of this persons trip .... i flashed lights ... i got closer .. i revved .. this *** wouldnt get outta the lane ... I finally picked my way around the other traffic .. got out into the clear and was on my way .. only this time with the camry on my tail .. and its a good thing He started his flashing strobes and etc. cuz i was gonna show this fool what a 300 shot would do.. that woulda been bad ... 160 in a 70 ! lol ... the guy didnt even write me a ticket ... he cussed me up one side and down the other but no ticket .. my buddies still laugh to this day about it
Old 10-25-2007, 10:54 AM
Staging Lane

Default cobra

down here in broawrd ive also seen and herd of this yellow cobra. its an older guy i raced a yellow one b4 but hopefully it wasnt him. he had his windows down and reved at me 1st so i was like ok. i also know of a yellow 5.0 mustang that heads out to us27 to bust bikers.

theres no point in street racing anymore, every corner there is a cop and getting cought and going to court aint worth it. now adays theres to many cops.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:39 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Predator T/A
I n the daytona area there is a silver crown vic with nice rims on it and its the FHP he sits on I-95 usually between port orange exit and ormond
its a marauder

Quick Reply: undercover cop car