Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 01:00 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

didnt know f-bods were slow, **** now i am depressed, light a match
Old 06-28-2007, 01:08 PM
11 Second Club

That's a lot of lift.. The heads are going to have to be ported a lot to take advantage of all that lift. I'm pretty sure after .500 the stock 853s fall on there face as far as flow. If you put that cam in with the heads still stock you are going to be very dissapointed for awhile, IMHO.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:09 PM
TECH Addict

Default link for my new buds

http://performancetrucks.net/forums/...24#post3670024

just in case you wanna see whats next for the p/up.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:20 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

the heads will be ported well just like any other patriot or tsp head they wont be no afrs but they will perform well
Old 06-28-2007, 02:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks for the new sig jacob i really like it
Old 06-28-2007, 02:29 PM
TECH Addict

nice slowec
Old 06-28-2007, 02:29 PM
TECH Addict

andy is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2007, 02:33 PM
TECH Resident

of course he is. surprised hes aloud to get on ls1tech.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:36 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

ouch thats cold.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:47 PM
TECH Addict

aawww dont pick on Andy, he is still in that new puppy love phase, he hasnt gotten sick of her **** yet and told her he will do what he wants
Old 06-28-2007, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

not really she puts up with my **** so i got a winner guys... im allowed to do whatever i please. straight up she was feeling really bad all day and she tuffed it aslong as she could which in my mind is awesome because she wanted me to have a good time well we went home and she found out that we is pregnat and for the past week she has been sick and a few days before too........... and too the ones who wondering im still alive and i love this new sig
Old 06-28-2007, 03:26 PM
TECH Resident

its all good andy. glad you found a keeper.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

to hell with this new system, why'd i even vote for crist?....i hope all of you are happy with this new bullshit "property tax repeal".....thanks to that, me and law enforcement are done....i had a job oppertunity in vero beach with a police department down there...their chief just got back from a state budget meeting and they wont be hiring anyone for at least 6 months......ALL BECAUSE OF THIS BULLSHIT....i was ready to move and only had a few things left before i started, now thats all gone....god i hope everyones happy who is pro-property tax repeal....i hope you can understand when it takes a cop 30 extra minutes to get to your wreck....because this ******* bill fired several of them.....god im pissed.....this is jobs people, this is life your ******* with to save you some money.....wow....guess i have to be a teacher now....
Old 06-28-2007, 03:39 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

somebodys upset ^
Old 06-28-2007, 03:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

ah jacob move on up here and get a job with the ccso they always looking for good honest cops
Old 06-28-2007, 04:10 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 2000badbird
ah jacob move on up here and get a job with the ccso they always looking for good honest cops
Then why in the hell would you expect them to hire Jacob
Old 06-28-2007, 04:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah I work for the government as well. This whole budget cut thing blows but what can you do....go democracy!!!
Old 06-28-2007, 04:59 PM
Doc
FormerVendor

Jacob, that's the most retarded rant I have ever heard. Why not bitch at the politicans that are making people decide btw lowering property taxes and having adequte law enforcement / emergency personnel? I am sure there are plenty of meaningless "services" that society can do without that should go before essential services. This is why your vote is important. But to break it down to "Give me your money or no cops/firefighters" that's f'd up. Why not cut back on public transportation, welfare? Get your **** together, finish at least high school, get a job, don't get married/pregnant before you are at least 25 with a job and you stand a helluva good chance to get your part of the American dream. Get your grubby hands off of my money.

Ps. If you have to "settle" to become a teacher you will be short changing yourself and the kids.

Keep the HST Avatar if you want to be a whiney, hateful liberal that ends up shooting himself.

I liked the Gipper (All Motor) Jacob- where'd he go?

Old 06-28-2007, 05:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

its not like that....my vote does count but right now its meaningless, because we have retards running our government repubilican or democrat....we have alot of stupid people running it...im a common person, i see things how they are, i see things how their handed down...

and right now whats been handed down to me is a dead end...and i cant do a damn thing about it...thats whats driving me mad...i had a job, i put up with bullshit in the county i worked in for awhile...but i quit because i didnt want to become like them, crooked, hateful, and spiteful....i didnt want that, i had another oppertunity i had everything set up...a ******* START TIME...and then i get a call...."im sorry but due to the state wide budget cut backs we cant hire you now"...

who am i to blame....the governor i voted for...who came up with this brilliant idea? or the people who stand behind him?....its one in the same...i was a damn good cop, i loved my job, i ******* joke around all the time with you guys, but i had my **** straight....take it or leave i made extra rounds on several of you guys house's at night...i tried my hardest to keep **** out of those neighborhoods....i worked 6 ******* years to be a cop and its now all gone because some ******* wants to save a few bucks...WHY THE **** CANT WE INCREASE SALES TAX?....if your going to lower something, raise something else to offset it....like i said the supporters and the lawmakers on this one are one in the same....i pray to god one day their ******* house burns down and those firemen they fired....dont show up....

i cant run for office...why because in this ******* society if you dont have assloads of money you dont mean ****...to hear these people talk and the way they think who run our government is assinine...

we have a cities around the state begging the state government not to do this....but are they listening...**** no....our mayor is against it here in jacksonville...he knows the realities of the situation....JSO is understaff and had planned on hiring another 200 officers....thats not going to happen.....clay county.......you guys have 15 officers in the whole damn county at one time.....******* 15....per 300,000 people....thats a joke....and now your not going to hire anymore...

were to ******* concerned with the war in iraq, equal opperunity BS, or helping starving kids in some BEF country to worry about jobs HERE, healthcare HERE, or anything else...

have we had a terrorist attack on this soil in 6 years? NO so leave our troops alone give them what they need and stop talking about it...

correct me if im wrong but if your allowed into an instution or job based on your race and not your skills.....thats racism....but liberal racist NAACP is doing that, "let these kids into school because of thier color and not because of what they made on the ACT" bullshit if i did that id be some racist white boy bigot....either get in because your smart or dont get in at all

we have millions of people living below the poverty line right now....**** whatever country in africa we keep sending billions of dollars to in aid right now, and lets work on our own problems....they can just slow their asses down on having kids in a derelict enviroment...

this problem fellas, with the property tax is here and now....not in some office building in DC. its going to interact with you eventually wether it be you mom needing an EMT and they not being able to get there in time, or you needing a cop because someones breaking into your house....they wont be able to get there....im one voice...and ive sent my email to tally, if you believe the same way i do, you might want to do the same.......

god im pissed right now....im going to the range with a poster of howard dean....
Old 06-28-2007, 08:32 PM
TECH Addict

well jacob, i support the the property tax repeal because it is a good thing to save money in this day and age, but i agree with what Doc said, there are alot of bullshit programs we could get rid of, no one who wanted the tax cut said anything about cutting police/fire personnel to get it, i blame municipalities for choosing to make the cuts there, actually i think it is a gimmick they used to try and sway the vote and now they have stuck there foot in there mouths, i like saving money but i didnt ask for cuts in protective services, cutback on the bullshit that helps useless people who get money who are healthy and dont go to work (lazy bastards), there has to be a ton of money in the welfare program that is helping people who, alot of them, can help themselves. so dont be pissed at me for supporting it cause money doesnt grow on trees, i understand your situation and complaints and i am sorry it has affected your life in this way, i wish i could fix the situation for you, ok i am done

Quick Reply: >>>>>>>>>>General Banter<<<<<<<<<<<<