Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

>>>>>>>>>>General Banter<<<<<<<<<<<<

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 12:45 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well...in all that crap above i didnt see anything about any LSX cars...hmm..seems kinda out of place...

I'm sorry the job in vero didnt work out jacob, i garantee there are some opertunities around here that will be just as good. But also glad you'll be hanging around.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:51 AM
TECH Regular

That about how i feel...
Old 06-29-2007, 04:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i realize you guys have kids, wives, and mortages....but i also have 30k dollars of debt without those things, i need that job....docs words go both ways, because if people have voices they have to follow through....they have to be smart

when you say you want property taxes cut, you also have to say what you want done...face it...our elected officials are retards, and we have to hold their hands

i would have been happy to see a hike in sales tax because people who usually buy alot of things make alot of money anyway...

sometimes i think if we made if harder for people from out of state to move here....it would be easier, were out growing ourselves, property prices are crazy because everyone wants to move to florida...hell look at flemming island and oak leaf...where were they 5 years ago? we have the same amount of officers working both of those places as we did 10 years ago...

just to look at that small piece of the world, clay county.....they dont make money man, they dont have a major interstate running through, or beach front property, or tourism....the only source of revenue to pay for public things is property taxes really....what can we cut? the dog catcher? theres only one of them down their....teachers? they always need teachers....garbage collection? or how about public works? how many dirt roads do we have again in clay?....theres not much to cut guys...and you cant cut things that dont have any real budget anyway....the sheriffs office has over 1$million just for cars each year....they really need that, there were guys with 140k patrol cars...thats WAY over what jso has....

look things can be handle alot of better and theres plenty of other ways for joe shomoe to save a buck...
Old 06-29-2007, 06:13 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by staringback05
i realize you guys have kids, wives, and mortages....but i also have 30k dollars of debt without those things, i need that job....docs words go both ways, because if people have voices they have to follow through....they have to be smart

when you say you want property taxes cut, you also have to say what you want done...face it...our elected officials are retards, and we have to hold their hands

i would have been happy to see a hike in sales tax because people who usually buy alot of things make alot of money anyway...

sometimes i think if we made if harder for people from out of state to move here....it would be easier, were out growing ourselves, property prices are crazy because everyone wants to move to florida...hell look at flemming island and oak leaf...where were they 5 years ago? we have the same amount of officers working both of those places as we did 10 years ago...

just to look at that small piece of the world, clay county.....they dont make money man, they dont have a major interstate running through, or beach front property, or tourism....the only source of revenue to pay for public things is property taxes really....what can we cut? the dog catcher? theres only one of them down their....teachers? they always need teachers....garbage collection? or how about public works? how many dirt roads do we have again in clay?....theres not much to cut guys...and you cant cut things that dont have any real budget anyway....the sheriffs office has over 1$million just for cars each year....they really need that, there were guys with 140k patrol cars...thats WAY over what jso has....

look things can be handle alot of better and theres plenty of other ways for joe shomoe to save a buck...

Keep the faith man, Good things happen to good people. ..And you seem like good people. Keep your eyes open and ear to the ground. When you find the right spot all this will be just part of the journey that took you there. Good luck

Oh, and I liked your car!........There it was Lsx related
Old 06-29-2007, 10:48 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

here what the new cam sounds like this in the guys car im buying from

http://www.fquick.com/videos/viewvideo.php?id=2139
Old 06-29-2007, 01:22 PM
TECH Regular

Linky no worky.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:28 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

it works when i click on it
Old 06-29-2007, 05:01 PM
TECH Regular

Anything goen on tonight?
Old 06-30-2007, 04:05 PM
TECH Regular

Sonics tonight. who's commen?
Old 06-30-2007, 06:13 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

i should be there a lil late but youll see when we role in it should be like 10 deep
Old 06-30-2007, 08:32 PM
TECH Regular

Where the **** is everybody?
Old 06-30-2007, 10:06 PM
TECH Addict

I am under my truck doin this...

Old 07-01-2007, 02:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

was at the "*******" party...getting racious....
Old 07-01-2007, 07:56 AM
TECH Addict

damn jacob, 3:15 in the morning, dammit man
Old 07-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Teching In

to everyone who ever wondered how there mouse pointer works.through the science of magnification we can now find out. just wait for the magnified circle to show up and start moving your mouse .it's real funny if you move it around stop.http://www.1-click.jp/
Old 07-01-2007, 09:22 AM
TECH Regular

nice.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:55 PM
TECH Addict

scott, you have too much free time
Old 07-01-2007, 08:42 PM
Teching In

this is too much free time

Old 07-01-2007, 08:45 PM
TECH Regular

i just sold my warcraft character for $400
Old 07-01-2007, 09:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by staringback05
to hell with this new system, why'd i even vote for crist?....i hope all of you are happy with this new bullshit "property tax repeal".....thanks to that, me and law enforcement are done....i had a job oppertunity in vero beach with a police department down there...their chief just got back from a state budget meeting and they wont be hiring anyone for at least 6 months......ALL BECAUSE OF THIS BULLSHIT....i was ready to move and only had a few things left before i started, now thats all gone....god i hope everyones happy who is pro-property tax repeal....i hope you can understand when it takes a cop 30 extra minutes to get to your wreck....because this ******* bill fired several of them.....god im pissed.....this is jobs people, this is life your ******* with to save you some money.....wow....guess i have to be a teacher now....
Jacob you arent lying man.. The cops got to my wreck late enough for the kid that hit me to crawl out of his flipped car and run into the wood and ditch his drugs.. not to mention the girls that hit me to ditch the wine bottle that had in the car... And the cop that came was so freaked out too like he didnt have enough back up.. its a shame . And my mom works for the city as well so im praying they dont cut that back either.

Quick Reply: >>>>>>>>>>General Banter<<<<<<<<<<<<