Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Jerkoff Lake Mary Cops.

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jerkoff Lake Mary Cops.

On my way to work this morning just minding my own business driving down Rinehart Road towards 46A from Lk. Mary Blvd. Traveling the speed limit and coming up to an area where 3 or 4 Lake Mary Motorcycle cops have people pulled over. Well lady the lady next to me is trying to get into my lane, so I honk and slam on the brakes downshifting from 5th to 4th because the honda pretty much stalls if you go under 40 in 5th and the engine rpms go up a little.

I slowly brake to a stop at the red light of the 46a and rinehart interesection and all of the sudden this bike cop revs his motor and bangs on my window and he almost bust his *** trying to do all of this. So I roll down the window laughing because of that, and this officer tells me "you better wipe that smug smirk off your face before I do." So I pull over and he was just being a total tool bag. He keeps on telling me I'm a punk and that I need a better attitude. Tells me he pulled me over because I did not obey the "drive by" law which I have never even heard of until today and revving my engine and honking my horn at him (which is not true, just bad timing). Well he takes my license and registration, proof of ins. Writes me a ticket because my license has a small crack in it and says its defaced and that it's illegal and that he has to sieze it. Writes me another ticket for my registration being expired by two ******* days! I haven't even gotten that **** in the mail and for the drive-by thing. Then he tells me I need to learn how to respect law authority (thinking of cartman), I replied with "well I do respect them, i have 2 brother in laws and a best friend who are in law enforcement, they aren't dicks, so i respect them. I have respect for the ones who try to clean up the community, not **** it off."

It's just very frustrating, the funny thing, yesterday I was talking to my girlfriends brother who is a Orange County Sheriff and we were laughing at how all Lake Mary Cops are issued MP5s. How they will never use thos things...well because nothing ever happens in this town (thank god) that they'll need to use them, instead the LMPD harasses motorists probablay as a game with their counterparts to see who can write the most tickets in a day.

I have no problems with cops, I use to want to be one, I have respect for the ones who actually do a good job and aren't ******. I hate the douchebag ones just like I hate douchebags who aren't cops.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Wow, damn dude that sucks. Funny thing is that almost the exact same thing happened to me in the Dodge Caravan this morning getting on I4 at 46A around 2pm. There are 2 lanes at the light, only one lane gets on I4 the other ends and I never get into the lane that ends because there is no way I can get in front of anyone in the van. So light turns and I miss the first light. Second light I make, but the other lane ends. So I am driving, having allready let in one car, NOBODY at all behind me and some asshat decides he absolutely has to be in front of me instead of behind me. Not having noticed him til the last minute because he came up from behind me, I ended up on the shoulder, laying on my horn and waling on the brakes to avoid hitting this moron. So then this jackass decides he is gonna take his sweet *** time to get on the interstate, so I engage my turn signal and stomp on the gas(doesnt do much in the Caravan, just wanted to get up to speed before I tried to merge, unlike said asshat). I move over and try to pass his 30mph going *** and he does it again. This time I get past him and I get going. Gave him the obligatory single finger wave and get going on to 434 where I get off and there is a cop behind me. Not sure which municipality but he pulls me over and gives me this **** about being considerate to other drivers. He said no matter what I should have slammed on my brakes to let this guy in even though there is nobody behind me and he could have easier gotten behind me. ANd when we merged I was supposed to let him merge first then move over myself behind him, at 30mph, are you ******* kidding me??? I am like, you gotta be kidding me. So I am the inconsiderate one and the guy trying to get ahead of me for no apparent reason when he could get behind me without issue(he was obviously not in any hurry) is the nice guy. I mean what the hell?? I mean how is it my responsibility to let every ******* that didnt plan ahead and waited til the last minute to get over in front of me(when there is nobody behind me), and then I am supposed to stop traffic let this guy merge onto I4 at 30mph?? We keep letting that happen and traffic is just gonna get worse, I told him. I mean his lane ended in both instances and he was going way under the minimum speed for the interstate.

No ticket or anything, but damn. Hell the guy didnt even have on a uniform. Just some over zealous off duty cop I guess, driving his tax paid for car for personal business.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

funny thing is i did 90 past a LMPD and they didnt do ****.

that sucks man!

they probably know better not to pull me over.lol. either way i would have laughed at him two if he almost busted his ***.lmao
Old 12-27-2007, 06:52 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey, they never pull me over, either and I have flown by them numerous times. It looks to me like Lake Mary cops dig F-Bodies. Maybe they just don't like Honda's and minivans!!!!
Old 12-27-2007, 08:00 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JEB99TA
Hey, they never pull me over, either and I have flown by them numerous times. It looks to me like Lake Mary cops dig F-Bodies. Maybe they just don't like Honda's and minivans!!!!
Exactly what I was just thinking...they wouldn't have pulled you over in the F-body. They are probably cracking down on the ricers.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah, well the company sort of frowns on me using my Z for work. Besides that I cant fit parts back there with the t-tops stored. And with the parts back there it will be hard to turn on the bottle. That is til I get the electric bottle opener installed.

Funny, til yesterday I thought they looked right past the silver minivans. 40k in a year and no real incidents til yesterday. And to top it all off, 2 in the same basic area. Coincedence??? I dont know, could be a conspiracy against safe drivers. We dont generate enough revenue. LOL
Old 12-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Sawzall and Welder Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

They could probably smell your attitude from a quarter mile away.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:50 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

They finally realized they can pull over cars which are sooooooooooo slow that their patrol cars can actually keep up with ... :-)

Time to spray the Honda and minvan fellows!!! Dust 'em once and they'll all leave you alone ... hehe!
Old 12-27-2007, 11:54 AM
Banned

No LMPD has harassed me in my f-bodies before, never any tickets, just warnings about tint, exhaust, ect. I was laughing even harder when he said smug because all I could think of was that southpark episode and people who drive toyota prius shitboxes. He also was complaining that the hondas stock exhaust was to loud and hurt his ears. Dude shouldn't be driving a motorcycle then, because the honder has stock exhaust. I'm taking it to court, I know the license and registration thing will be thrown out. The DMV never sent out our reknewed registrations for any of our vehicles, my mom had to go bitch a fit at the DMV office to print us out new ones right then and there. And I put in a request for a new driver's license over a month ago and never recieved one. The drive-by thing I might have to plead no contest on.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by JEB99TA
They finally realized they can pull over cars which are sooooooooooo slow that their patrol cars can actually keep up with ... :-)

Time to spray the Honda and minvan fellows!!! Dust 'em once and they'll all leave you alone ... hehe!
Hopefully I'll have the T/A back soon or a GTO to drive around.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:16 PM
Staging Lane

I have no use for cops. We have had several relieved in our county this past year. One banged a teenage girls head off his windshield because she didn't respond to him quick enough. This was caught on the Officers cam. She received $500,000 and the cop was terminated. We had another dismissed for hit & run and the cop was trailering his boat. The 2 offiers respomding to this were written up for handling the situation incorrectly. I witnessed a cop being abusive while writing a ticket in my parking lot. I went to court & the kid beat the ticket. The officer was recently relieved of his job to abuse the general public and now has to work with them instead. This year I have seen record number of people tasered. For the few good cops out there it must hurt to see and know all of this.
Old 12-27-2007, 04:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

i say get rid of all cops and start up a militia
Old 12-27-2007, 05:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I've always said there are only three kinds of cops:
1. the people who were picked on in life
2. the people who picked on the first group
3. the few and far between who actualy 'serve and protect'
Old 12-27-2007, 06:52 PM
On The Tree

fight em in court not on the side of the road.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Staging Lane

That is the only way to beat them
Old 12-27-2007, 07:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its because you are black
Old 12-27-2007, 09:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by camaroextra
Its because you are black
and have a mohawk and driving a teal green civic. Just sent my request in to go to court. Like i said if he shows up I'll plead no contest, if not I win. Who knows tho, he a is a Private First Class douche. I have respect for the cops who are out there doing their job the right way and cleaning up the community to make it safer to live in, my girlfriends brother is one of those; my brother's brother in-law is the cop who literally caught and cuffed the Maryland sniper a few years back, those are cops who do their job the right way and aren't on a power trip.

Paul, god forbid I ever get pulled over by this Altamonte Springs cop we went to school with. I had this kid in all of my classes and couldn't stand him, I always talked **** to this kid. I see him patrolling the Altamonte AMC theatre all the time, prolly trying to pick up high school girls lol.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

lmao thats were all my tickets are from. all 20 points of them
Old 12-28-2007, 10:55 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Pretyflywiteguy
I've always said there are only three kinds of cops:
1. the people who were picked on in life
2. the people who picked on the first group
3. the few and far between who actualy 'serve and protect'
Put me in the #3 category.

I can understand that there are cops out there that can really suck, and I've had my interactions with them. Unfortunately, that's all people see today in the media. When are there ever stories of cops being heroes, of police officers that go the extra mile to accomplish their duties, of police officers that have really made a positive difference in the community?

Unfortunately in South Florida, police officers are on edge lately with the corrections officer being killed, and the Broward County Sheriff's officer who was slaughtered while in his patrol car, and I have to tell you, it is justified. Is it an excuse to do something completely irrational... absolutely not. However, it is a reason to take extra caution, even if it is at the inconvenience of the general public. If I see that something may not be right, I may have to take that extra, perhaps "unnecessary" step to make sure that the safety of everyone involved is protected.

For example, if your windows are too dark and I can't see in, then I am going to ask you to get out of the car and walk backwards towards mine. It is true that you didn't do anything that would require such an act, but it ensures the fact that nothing happens to me if everyone in the car is packing and waiting for me to walk up to the car so I can become a sitting duck. I will probably write you a ticket for having the tint. Sure, you'll tell the story that "Man, some dick cop pulled me out of my car for my tint, wasted my ******* time, then wrote me a ******* ticket... Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs, that's all they are".

When I become a police officer, I'll have to do stuff like this. I would write the tint ticket because I am protecting other officers who approach that car in the future. If everyone involved is safe at the end of my interaction, let them run their mouths until their lips come off. I honestly couldn't care less.
Old 12-28-2007, 05:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Do you suppose I looked like a threat in my grey Dodge Caravan with my daughter's cheer squad logo on the back, non tinted windows?

Hey I respect them to the extent of being foolish. Trust me, in my line of work, it is nice to have them around. The security guards my company provides us are a joke. Older overweight women show up in miniskirts and high heels and a gun belt. I am more afraid a thug will take her gun and kill me than to just not even have a guard. Thats why I carry my own. Legally of course. I havent had a ticket in 80k miles of driving, and didnt get one in this instance either, but I think he went a little too far. I wish I could have seen his car from my van, but I didnt get a name, badge number or municipality. He was being such a dick I thought it better to just drive off than make a big stink.

Just so you know, 2 of my uncles, and my cousin are all cops. A good friend I work with is a part time officer. He agreed with me. Somebody had his panties in a wad. I agree, I probably should not have done the obligitory one finger salute, but man I was pissed. Had it been 20 years ago it would have been a bad road rage incident, but whatever, its over now.