Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

402 LSX with custom F2 set-up(Dyno vid & Graph)

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 01:41 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rufretic
I just was comparing your set-up to mine because you mentioned it made the same power at 14psi. Not to take anything away from yours because it's putting out awesome numbers and I'm sure it feels like a beast but it's an m6. That makes a HUGE difference. You really can't even compare dynos between manual cars and auto cars. When I dynoed 407rwhp with my cam/stall set-up, I was smoking m6 guys that dynoed over 500rwhp. Autos just don't put down the power on a dyno like the m6s do. With that said, you are correct about not showing the power I should be with 26psi, auto or not, I have some issues to work out.

I like how he points out the overly obvious things everyone has been discussing for 3 pages like he was the first to think of it.

Dyno queen guys just cannot fathom how a TH400 car making hundreds less RWHP can be so much faster than their car.

I don't know what your car weighs, but with that power I'd bet you'd see low 9's anyway, at least if it doesn't just blow through the convertor completely.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TS6
I like how he points out the overly obvious things everyone has been discussing for 3 pages like he was the first to think of it.

Dyno queen guys just cannot fathom how a TH400 car making hundreds less RWHP can be so much faster than their car.

I don't know what your car weighs, but with that power I'd bet you'd see low 9's anyway, at least if it doesn't just blow through the convertor completely.
If I had to guess I would say 3500 race weight. Unfortunately there is no point in taking it to the track the way it is because I would run out of gear with such a short shift extension. I could maybe get away with some good 1/8 passes but it just doesn't seem worth it the way the car is right now. I need to take out the weak links before I really beat on it. I would be broken if something stupid like the stock heads or weak fuel system caused a catastrophic failure ruining parts that are brand new.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:24 PM
8 sec potential, 12 sec slip

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TS6
I like how he points out the overly obvious things everyone has been discussing for 3 pages like he was the first to think of it....
LMAO! more like the past 60 pages if you count his other thread!

Quick Reply: 402 LSX with custom F2 set-up(Dyno vid & Graph)