Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Where to buy an STS kit?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 08:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasn't on a high horse I am just tired of people bashing these kits. I am not saying they are the best thing since sliced bread. It is just people saying there crap if it is your preference or you just don't like the set up that's fine but don't just say it's crap. I hate nitrous I don't know why I just hate it but I am not going to say it's crap it s still the best bang for the buck out there if you don't blow up your motor and I would think that someone with an sts kit would stick up for them a little more.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:03 AM

Default Muscle cars rock

Hey guys I just want to say I think it is F***ing awsome that we are all so passionate about our cars. It doesn't truley matter what you want on your car if you like it who cares and the best thing is I am so happy there are still gear heads out there who love good old fashion american muscle. There isn't anyone on here talking about there toyota, honda or nissan it's just people with a passion for muscle cars and that is pretty f***ing awsome.
Old 07-01-2009, 04:27 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by sheapesz
I wasn't on a high horse I am just tired of people bashing these kits. I am not saying they are the best thing since sliced bread. It is just people saying there crap if it is your preference or you just don't like the set up that's fine but don't just say it's crap. I hate nitrous I don't know why I just hate it but I am not going to say it's crap it s still the best bang for the buck out there if you don't blow up your motor and I would think that someone with an sts kit would stick up for them a little more.
N20 cars rarely blow up when used correctly You've got to control the amount of spray and how often it is sprayed and you'll be fine. It makes a damn big difference too.
Originally Posted by sheapesz
Hey guys I just want to say I think it is F***ing awsome that we are all so passionate about our cars. It doesn't truley matter what you want on your car if you like it who cares and the best thing is I am so happy there are still gear heads out there who love good old fashion american muscle. There isn't anyone on here talking about there toyota, honda or nissan it's just people with a passion for muscle cars and that is pretty f***ing awsome.
f'n right

Quick Reply: Where to buy an STS kit?