Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Calling out APS

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009 | 07:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just go the the Feds about this jagaloon.
Old 09-18-2009 | 07:25 PM
TECH Regular

It sounds like this guy Peter is letting his 5 year old kid take up his battles.
Old 09-18-2009 | 08:04 PM
TECH Resident

I know I'm going to get flamed for this but here it goes...

I think a lot of the problem with the APS crowd is people bought a kit that was designed for stock applications and wen't out to conquer the world on the dyno. If you know anything about turbos, turbo sizing, and surrounding components, you would know the F-Body kit was NOT designed to support 1000rwhp.

Granted, people have made tremendous power, the turbochargers themselves are inherently prone to failure due to back pressure, over-spinning, and trying to make them something they are not.

Why hasn't the import crowd complained about failed turbochargers? I've personally installed, tuned, or had a hand in completing 4 APS 350z cars and every single one is still running like a champ.

So before we proceed, I guess my real question is, how many Extreme Kits turbos have failed? I'm asking because I have yet to see any.

-W
Old 09-18-2009 | 08:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by cracker

I think a lot of the problem with the APS crowd is people bought a kit that was designed for stock applications and wen't out to conquer the world on the dyno. If you know anything about turbos, turbo sizing, and surrounding components, you would know the F-Body kit was NOT designed to support 1000rwhp.

Granted, people have made tremendous power, the turbochargers themselves are inherently prone to failure due to back pressure, over-spinning, and trying to make them something they are not.

Why hasn't the import crowd complained about failed turbochargers? I've personally installed, tuned, or had a hand in completing 4 APS 350z cars and every single one is still running like a champ.

So before we proceed, I guess my real question is, how many Extreme Kits turbos have failed? I'm asking because I have yet to see any.

-W
Fantastic...

Now, can he answer exactly what turbos his customers bought and where they're from?
Old 09-18-2009 | 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

How long have they been running?

The problem here is that the turbo just can not achieve what APS said it could without failing in a unreasonable amount of time. A V8 and a V6 have very differing power bands. Could that be why they have failed so many times on a LS1?

Regardless, I wouldnt put a system on ANY car I owned if the company had a "spokesman" like Dick ie Peter.
Old 09-18-2009 | 08:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

-W
The fact that these were advertised to be capable of 18+ PSI and big numbers led a lot of people into the kits to find out that they're failure prone past stock levels has a LOT to do with the dissent.
Old 09-18-2009 | 09:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

My turbos started going bad and smoking while i was putting my 500 (non boosted) break in miles on my new forged 364. LOL I actually thought it was the rings breaking in untill i actually started hearing the turbin hitting the housing. After i changed out my drivers side turbo ,half the smoke disappeared and noticed a bunch of play in the passanger side turbo I just ripped the whole underneith apart and put in the LG turbos Almost done ,FINALLY Peter and APS suck kangaroo ***!
Old 09-18-2009 | 09:28 PM
hashtagBMW

Originally Posted by peter@aps
You are a real d#@k head...............I could not care less about selling parts or complete kits..........I'd rather melt them down than help some of you............lol
Help some of you? How about help anyone GM?

Lol...........can't say that life is ever boring.
Yea you're probably right, its always exciting jewing people out of their money and acting cool about it.

Lol............you just get to the point where you don't care any more............I'd rather throw all f body parts away than have to deal with some un-reasonable guys on here....
As you can see 46,000 people have seen this thread, I wonder how many are tired of seeing your punk *** taking cheap shots?

It's because of people like you that I have no further interest in the F body car..............all you do is whine, whine, whine rather than being constructive in any way..........melt down the F body parts will be fun for me........lol.
You are a ****, bud.
Old 09-18-2009 | 09:34 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Speed Density
Help some of you? How about help anyone GM?

Yea you're probably right, its always exciting jewing people out of their money and acting cool about it.

As you can see 46,000 people have seen this thread, I wonder how many are tired of seeing your punk *** taking cheap shots?

You are a ****, bud.
Well said my friend
Old 09-18-2009 | 10:14 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Speed Density
You are a ****, bud.
Oh, that really hurt............lol.
Old 09-18-2009 | 10:16 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts

It's because of people like you that I have no further interest in the F body car..............all you do is whine, whine, whine rather than being constructive in any way..........melt down the F body parts will be fun for me........lol.
If that asinine post is not enough to ban this *******...I dont know what to say.

The majority of enthusiasts in these boards are indeed from the f-body community. I think an official word of what is going to happen with this kangaroo rapist is needed. How can someone pretends to make business here and talks in that manner to people which are only asking legitimate questions?
Old 09-18-2009 | 10:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by kjmdrumz3
Well said my friend
I just wish that DICK ,,,I mean PETER would just stop chimming in on our site !Everytime i see hes on here ,,,LOL I chew him a new *** hole. The only thing this ******* would have to do (AND HE WONT)!!!to half straighten his name with us by atleast offering the guys whos turbos have **** themselves a nice discount on a upgraded BB turbo, which they have by the way to fit our kits. Instead of just offering to switch them out for the same garbage turbos that came with our kits. Even if he offered 20% off of the BB turbo verses just giveing new replacements (Its ******* something) !!!!Ive said this on everyone of his post or threads and he acts like its not even there LOL We need to get a poll together and see if (we) (the LS1 Tech members) can take a vote to have him removed from this site? His little bit of sponser money isnt going to shut down this site guys JUST A THOUGHT!Its really a shame that we all have to go to other companys to fix our **** like LG motorsports and E Bay to try and find a good replacement turbo because NOWBODY and i mean NOBODY wants another stock APS turbo for a replacement and ((******* Peter knows this)) and is why he keeps saying nobodys sending their burnt turbos in for replacements. If he were to atleast OFFER a 20% discount to those that send in their bad turbos and are inspected by APS and proven bad LOL Theyde APS would clear their name some with us as Peter,, But NOOOOOOOOOO why would they do that for us ?
We all should have known better when we all knew from the begining even before the first kits went out that Dave Inall from INCON was working for their program that we were all going to get fucked somewhere LOL I just never would have guessed knock off turbos! Never!.Even the INCON TT Kit that Dave made was a bad *** TT kit and had bullit proof GT28 turbos. Ide even bet if Dave were totally incharge ????of APS's F body kit that he would have used a good turbo verses what we got!But this is what happens when your being backed by or working for a cheap *** greedy mother ******* kangaroo company that could care less about its customers
I REALLY hope somebody starts a poll /vote to get him thrown off of this site! Please ,,somebody ??

Last edited by barnat; 09-18-2009 at 10:35 PM.
Old 09-18-2009 | 10:37 PM
hashtagBMW

I wouldnt doubt it.

Should'nt you be out chasing kangaroos or stingrays? Because you certainly aren't being productive here.
Old 09-18-2009 | 10:47 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by barnat
I just wish that DICK ,,,I mean PETER would just stop chimming in on our site !Everytime i see hes on here ,,,LOL I chew him a new *** hole. The only thing this ******* would have to do (AND HE WONT)!!!to half straighten his name with us by atleast offering the guys whos turbos have **** themselves a nice discount on a upgraded BB turbo, which they have by the way to fit our kits. Instead of just offering to switch them out for the same garbage turbos that came with our kits. Even if he offered 20% off of the BB turbo verses just giveing new replacements (Its ******* something) !!!!Ive said this on everyone of his post or threads and he acts like its not even there LOL We need to get a poll together and see if (we) (the LS1 Tech members) can take a vote to have him removed from this site? His little bit of sponser money isnt going to shut down this site guys JUST A THOUGHT!Its really a shame that we all have to go to other companys to fix our **** like LG motorsports and E Bay to try and find a good replacement turbo because NOWBODY and i mean NOBODY wants another stock APS turbo for a replacement and ((******* Peter knows this)) and is why he keeps saying nobodys sending their burnt turbos in for replacements. If he were to atleast OFFER a 20% discount to those that send in their bad turbos and are inspected by APS and proven bad LOL Theyde APS would clear their name some with us as Peter,, But NOOOOOOOOOO why would they do that for us ?
We all should have known better when we all knew from the begining even before the first kits went out that Dave Inall from INCON was working for their program that we were all going to get fucked somewhere LOL I just never would have guessed knock off turbos! Never!.Even the INCON TT Kit that Dave made was a bad *** TT kit and had bullit proof GT28 turbos. Ide even bet if Dave were totally incharge ????of APS's F body kit that he would have used a good turbo verses what we got!But this is what happens when your being backed by or working for a cheap *** greedy mother ******* kangaroo company that could care less about its customers
I REALLY hope somebody starts a poll /vote to get him thrown off of this site! Please ,,somebody ??
Your posts just make me laugh so hard......I'm happy to keep seeing you post...........all good.
Old 09-18-2009 | 10:52 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts

Now that you seem to be so happy...are those turbos Mits or knockoffs?....and im not whining. It is a LEGITIMATE question you have not answered yet, little kangaroo ******.
Old 09-18-2009 | 11:02 PM
Teching In

Default the latest

just got the the latest peter was fired from the company a month ago.
Old 09-18-2009 | 11:13 PM
TECH Resident

One of these days you're going to run into a mother ****** that just DOES NOT give two ***** about you or anything you stand for. And you know what he's going to do? Let me tell you that he isn't going to take the high road and he's going to kick the living **** out of you. And that's gonna ******* hurt. I don't know how the people down under live but I can promise you it must be a **** load different than up here if no one has done it yet. If I would've spent my hard earned money on your kit; and you treat me like the people you've treated on here .... let's just say I'd be one of those mother ******* that DOES NOT give a ****.

You jerked people around and you're a shitty businessman. Pick another road because you failed miserable at being a good salesman/businessman and every other thing you tried to accomplish. You're a lucky s.o.b. that no one has flown out there yet and beat the **** out of you. I can't even imagine being one of these guys with their engines totally fucked because of some false advertisement.
Old 09-18-2009 | 11:17 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by chaman
Now that you seem to be so happy...are those turbos Mits or knockoffs?....and im not whining. It is a LEGITIMATE question you have not answered yet, little kangaroo ******.

I applaud your valiant effort and persistence and your posts make me actually lol. But it's obvious that he's ducking and dodging this question for a reason. From the looks of that; it would lead me to believe that they're knock-offs (obviously). I highly doubt he's going to admit to something like that due to he can probably be sued for false advertisement. All they would have to do it print this thread and BAM! There's your proof...
Old 09-19-2009 | 12:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 915 Likes on 655 Posts

Why is this POS still a sponsor and is still allowed to post on this site?

Of all the people that have been banned no this board. Josh getting banned for whatever I reason and this piece of **** is still allowed to post and taunt members?

Where you at LS1tech mod?
Old 09-19-2009 | 12:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea ,I saw and stopped that in its tracks LOL if you guys read it? LOL
Whats a BIG piece of kangaroo **** he is!The thread is closed but you guys should check it out! It just shows the ***** on the guy
You have a link to that thread? I'd like to look it over.

You are a real d#@k head...............I could not care less about selling parts or complete kits..........I'd rather melt them down than help some of you............lol
So, who do you not wanna help? If you don't wanna help me I have no problem sending a PM to everyone on this forum with an APS kit asking them to find out what parts you have and how much you want for them.

It's because of people like you that I can't sell any more GM TT kits, let alone F body car kits..............the only thing I can do is melt down the F body parts
I fixed your post for you! Cheers

-W
I doubt that the APS 350Z turbos are the same as the F-Body knock offs.

Originally Posted by chaman
Little Kangaroo ****** I applaud you bro, you're persistent!

Originally Posted by irocz600hp
just got the the latest peter was fired from the company a month ago.
Link to where you found this out from or it didn't happen.

Originally Posted by 1badWS6
One of these days you're going to run into a mother ****** that just DOES NOT give two ***** about you or anything you stand for. And you know what he's going to do? Let me tell you that he isn't going to take the high road and he's going to kick the living **** out of you. And that's gonna ******* hurt. I don't know how the people down under live but I can promise you it must be a **** load different than up here if no one has done it yet. If I would've spent my hard earned money on your kit; and you treat me like the people you've treated on here .... let's just say I'd be one of those mother ******* that DOES NOT give a ****.

You jerked people around and you're a shitty businessman. Pick another road because you failed miserable at being a good salesman/businessman and every other thing you tried to accomplish. You're a lucky s.o.b. that no one has flown out there yet and beat the **** out of you. I can't even imagine being one of these guys with their engines totally fucked because of some false advertisement.
I wonder what the policy is for group buying airline tickets.

Originally Posted by LilJayV10
Why is this POS still a sponsor and is still allowed to post on this site?

Of all the people that have been banned no this board. Josh getting banned for whatever I reason and this piece of **** is still allowed to post and taunt members?

Where you at LS1tech mod?
Kentucky Turbo Josh?

Don't worry, I've been working on the opening post for that thread.

Quick Reply: Calling out APS