Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Calling out APS

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 12:32 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BTW: I'm currently in talks with an American company that can copy APS's manifolds with a true T3 flange. We are also talking about making custom turbine wheel housings for a Garrett GT35R that will fit the flange on APS's manifolds and will be compatible with APS's downpipe.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:58 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want proof that this toolbag was fired, damn it! That would make my week.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:51 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by irocz600hp
just got the the latest peter was fired from the company a month ago.
lol. wut?

Originally Posted by xXxSilveradoxXx
BTW: I'm currently in talks with an American company that can copy APS's manifolds with a true T3 flange. We are also talking about making custom turbine wheel housings for a Garrett GT35R that will fit the flange on APS's manifolds and will be compatible with APS's downpipe.
keep us posted.

peter,
i have a NIB kit for a gto, ******* NIB! and i am honestly really thinking real hard about selling it, and getting a maggie. your whole attiude is fucked. you need to put the ******* crack pipe down, pull your head out of your ******* *** and give us some ******* answers, you ******* ****! i have never met a piece of **** that had so much sand in his ******* vag as you. your a piece of work, you really are.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:12 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

not that I have a dog in the hunt right now(other than researching a single for my 6.0) but the links he has posted for APS still show ALL the GM kits available. So, do they still sell the **** or not? I'm looking hard right now to get the ball rolling on my 3rd gen so this is just in time to keep me from screwing myself!! Thanks to Peter's arrogance/ignorance I sure know where NOT to ask questions!!
Old 09-19-2009, 02:25 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bondosgto
keep us posted.

peter,
i have a NIB kit for a gto, ******* NIB! and i am honestly really thinking real hard about selling it, and getting a maggie. your whole attiude is fucked. you need to put the ******* crack pipe down, pull your head out of your ******* *** and give us some ******* answers, you ******* ****! i have never met a piece of **** that had so much sand in his ******* vag as you. your a piece of work, you really are.
Don't worry, I'll keep everyone posted!

Can we please keep the F-Bombs at a minimum? 8 F-Bombs in 4 sentences is a bit excessive.

Originally Posted by bygblok
not that I have a dog in the hunt right now(other than researching a single for my 6.0) but the links he has posted for APS still show ALL the GM kits available. So, do they still sell the **** or not? I'm looking hard right now to get the ball rolling on my 3rd gen so this is just in time to keep me from screwing myself!! Thanks to Peter's arrogance/ignorance I sure know where NOT to ask questions!!
Peter says they aren't selling anything GM but I bet if someone were to call them up and act like they didn't know anything about this thread APS would sell them a kit.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:33 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well should be simple enough. Phone APS and ask if he still works there. Phone Aps and see who is in charge or who is in charge of customer service or customer relations.

Maybe Peter is president, maybe he isn't. Maybe he is just a salesman. He isn't saying.
I have stood up for APS in the past and even Peters way of sliding around a direct question.

I am still running my APS turbos only a few more weeks till winter and car goes away.But I am afraid to push them past 7.5psi. Especially on a 408. I bought some replacement centers off ebay not sure on quailty but one guy on board is running them for quite a few miles and has posted..LOWBIRD>. I will likely get LG centers over winter.Just waiting on some results from dynos, track and want to see how they work especially with engines like my 408 or even bigger like maybe a 427 if go up in future.

I hate to echo the chant but its not whining to know what turbos came with the kits. I can also see the problem. If you admit they are not genuine mits they might get sued. If you say nothing and ignore the problem then you hope it will go away. I thought APS cared about their customers and wanted to stay in business. Bad rep kills businesses .Its deadly poison to a company. Especially with the internet. People will post on various boards,go out of their way to mess up a company if they feel they have been burned.

No one has any faith that the turbos are genuine. So no one wants to bother shipping them to hell and back and mabye get another knock off.

No one or think no one would buy an upgraded turbo from you since they have no faith left in your company.

At this point not sure you can fix the damage. Thank god kits are pretty simple really and hopefully the exhaust manifolds won't crack and not much else really in there to worry me. It don't help that to replace the turbos is a pain especially on passenger side since downpipe needs to be dropped. If they were simple would already be running my ebay replacement centers.

This thread is pretty useless now. I know most of you guys are venting . Realistically they have said they are not making f body turbo kits so not sure who there is left on here to warn about them. Time is better spent on all tlhe other forums,the import forums, forums that are their bread and butter business. Still if they sell genuine turbos then they keep happy customers pretty much and happy customers won't not buy from them because they are happy. So maybe they just cut corners on the f body kits.
I dont' hear as much from gto and corvette guys that got supposedly identical turbos and read quite a few that boosted those kits to high psi for quite a long time with no reports of failures.

You guys want to get somewhere then call directly to APS and find out whats up.
So it costs a few bucks. If you get nowhere well at least you tried. There is likely better business bureaus or other contact organizations like those posted quite awhile ago.

This thread is useless now. Do something concrete and report back on what you guys find. A few phone calls could clear things up. Maybe Peter is no longer there. Maybe his replacement will be ready to help out ..
Old 09-19-2009, 02:41 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by bondosgto

peter,
Whinge, whinge, whinge, LOL.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:42 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by bygblok
Whine, whine, whine, lol.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:18 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by peter@aps
actually I wasn't whining you idiot. I'm doing some research right now as to what turbo system I would want to try on my second motor which is a 370 LS motor to replace my NEW 370 sprayed motor. The fact that all you have to interject anymore is non-constructive jibber shows to me that the moderators should have booted your unemployed(hopefully) scam artist *** a long time ago. I'm wondering right now if any of the Aussie's I work with here(who do the holden/falcon wars) know you and what a true tard you must be. If you had any active brain cells left after that labotomy, you must have burnt them up with that crack pipe that fell out of your boyfriends **** cavity. Smokin' ****...yep, that's what you must be doin'. And to the guys on here, most of the Aussies you'll meet are great folks. Every now and then an abortion slips through the cracks and lives.... we have proof now. Hey, everyone makes mistakes, take Peter's parents for instance!!
Old 09-19-2009, 03:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by peter@aps
Alright, I stayed out, didn't want to get uncivilized, so I'll do my best. But 1) LS1Tech mods... Why the **** is this piece of **** still even on the boards?
2) Peter, you've had nothing informative, constructive, or whatsoever useful to say on this topic as far as I've seen.
3) You're a conniving **** and a worthless cheat, stabbing people in the back, selling **** turbos.
4) Your idea of customer service is ******* retarded. You get kicked in the head by too many Kangaroos you Aussie ****?

To all those who have been screwed, fucked, ripped, raped, etc etc by APS, I'm sorry guys, that sucks.
To Peter, I hope you die in a fire while choking on a **** and getting hit by a freight train, all at the same time. **** you.

I apologize if my post is too harsh, but I just had to say something, especially after Peter is once again showing what a bitch he is.
People like this make me *******
Old 09-19-2009, 04:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by IWGF
Alright, I stayed out, didn't want to get uncivilized, so I'll do my best. But 1) LS1Tech mods... Why the **** is this piece of **** still even on the boards?
2) Peter, you've had nothing informative, constructive, or whatsoever useful to say on this topic as far as I've seen.
3) You're a conniving **** and a worthless cheat, stabbing people in the back, selling **** turbos.
4) Your idea of customer service is ******* retarded. You get kicked in the head by too many Kangaroos you Aussie ****?

People like this make me *******
As stated eirlier, he pays his money so hes still a sponsor. Tony and John dont control that anymore. We assume this will change at the end of the 3rd Quarter.

And no, in 39 pages so far he hasent said a damn thing worth rmembering. has answered nearly Zero questions, and has now started (( Bout God Damn Time!!!)) insulting people back, as weve been insulting him.

Since this thread began, He has not, in any way, attempted to defend his company, his actions, his products, or himself at all.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:40 AM
TECH Veteran

Ok some ideas..I emailed kando dynamics the ebay company that sells replacement centers.

I asked simply and directly are these genunine mits ?
Here is reply"
Dear brounal,

Yes..
it is genuine MHI Parts..

- kando_dynamic"

REFRESHINGLY SIMPLE AND DIRECT! They have 99% positive feeback and have been on ebay for a long time.LOWBIRD posted his from these guys are working good at least last time he posted. Heard nothing to the contrary.
I have mine but never installed. I keep saying this but my APS are still working. So still running them. But these could be a genuine affordable fix they are plug and play and supposed to have upgraded wheels.

So my other ideas. Phone APS directly and ask to talk to someone in customer service or management other than Peter. Maybe they will listen better and answer questions directly.

Contact aps dealers they are all listed and let them know whats up.If they are not going to act to resolve these issues then dealers may decide to drop the line. And of course hit every possible related forum in australia ,wherever with your personal experiences with the kit.Inform respective places they may open files and start investigation into false advertising /fraud.
Likewise if APS does anything about this then post favorable info. Not really sure what they can do now to fix this. None of us want to backship duds and pay shipping just to get another set of knock off/duds. I think maybe they could simply give a 500 to 800 buck credit and then we could use that to upgrade,buy our own genuine replacements from whatever place we trusted.
As shown the ebay centers are around 800 pair.A public statement on the issue from APS would still be nice to see too.
Keep in mind that while 500 to 800 seems like a lot of money APS is big company and these expenses while they drop the bottom line are 100% write off.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MY99TAWS6
Contact aps dealers they are all listed and let them know whats up.If they are not going to act to resolve these issues then dealers may decide to drop the line.
Been there done that a few weeks ago. Never heard back from one of them.

I do agree with you that this thread is bordering pointless. I see a lot of people that probably have no experience with an APS kit just jumping on the bandwagon at this point, which is useless. There's no need for that. Some simple facts need to be ironed out, and the biggest is whether or not Peter is even a representative of APS at this point, and if so, it Peter really Peter?
Old 09-19-2009, 11:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

some of us were seriously considering this kit for a purchase within the next 6 months though. matter of fact, i just got done with all my drivetrain in prep for lots of horsepower, now seeing this thread im going a different way. I already knew they had a few issues with the turbos but Peters attitude and actions in this thread have sent me other places.

Just because somebody doesnt have an APS TT kit already doesnt mean they shouldnt post in this thread. And in all fairness, some have helped keep it from turning into an all out Peter Luxon BashFest 2009 LOL

I want the questions answered in case it should be presented to me in the future, and for all the worlds sake
Old 09-19-2009, 11:41 AM
TECH Regular

Peter, you desperately need to take a class in business ethics.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

To ban Peter from this site now would only do APS justice. This thread should continue to thrive and show potential customers that APS is a joke.

It also makes for some good entertainment. Out of all honesty, I hope they continue to sponsor the board.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:47 AM
TECH Veteran

I think instead of a class in customer relations the money might be better spent on a bodyguard and kevlar suit.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

For what is worth, I dont own a APS system but was seriously considering one down the road. So I believe its my right as a potential customer to ask...are the turbos Mits, or knockoffs...? Simple really...unless you are guilty of fraud. Which is a REAL crime, here and I believe in Australia too.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by CarsandWomen
As stated eirlier, he pays his money so hes still a sponsor. Tony and John dont control that anymore. We assume this will change at the end of the 3rd Quarter.

And no, in 39 pages so far he hasent said a damn thing worth rmembering. has answered nearly Zero questions, and has now started (( Bout God Damn Time!!!)) insulting people back, as weve been insulting him.

Since this thread began, He has not, in any way, attempted to defend his company, his actions, his products, or himself at all.
But I believe that is logical to think that your sponsor status is still under check and is does not give you the "right" to mock, disrespect and test the patience of customers with genuine concerns and questions. Refer to a complain or question as "whine" or simply ignore said questions is truly out of place, sponsor or not.

I agree about the ban situation been advantage to them, but would expect at least an official opinion of the LS1TECH admins regarding what has transpired here.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:42 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by MY99TAWS6
Ok some ideas..I emailed kando dynamics the ebay company that sells replacement centers.

I asked simply and directly are these genunine mits ?
Here is reply"
Dear brounal,

Yes..
it is genuine MHI Parts..

- kando_dynamic"
I got the NO answer to "genuine MHI" on multiple items and turbos from Kando. Check the pics for the proper MHI markings. Only thing genuine MHI I saw from them were some rebuilt units off tractors. If you want MHI turbo look who the DSM crowd use.

Quick Reply: Calling out APS