Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

370+ GT4276 Truck Manifold build

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well ive finally got too really drive the car up in michigan some wot passes, and i have too say this thing is amazing it leaves hard and never stops pullin, i can't wait too go to the track.
I just want to let everyone know on here that chris (aka veee8) is an amazing mechanic and has put alot of time into this car and i would recommend him too anyone who wants a car from mild too wild. Thanks again this car is amazing ...
Old 10-01-2009, 09:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Seriously a nice build. Veee8 can I please have more info on that guage cluster minus the carbon fiber.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

what kind tune did you do this one? speed density? or what
Old 10-02-2009, 09:46 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by nnracing
Well ive finally got too really drive the car up in michigan some wot passes, and i have too say this thing is amazing it leaves hard and never stops pullin, i can't wait too go to the track.
I just want to let everyone know on here that chris (aka veee8) is an amazing mechanic and has put alot of time into this car and i would recommend him too anyone who wants a car from mild too wild. Thanks again this car is amazing ...
Thanks for the props Nate! The car did turn out great. A perfect Michigan street car. I ended up adding a Borla 3.5" XR1 race muffler. That was the key to it all. It still has a grumpy sounding idle, but driving down the road is so much more pleasant. You can talk on the phone and wax a riced out Civic, or leave a 08 R1 behind. (ask me how I know this! ), but the wide open sounds awesome, it is pure turbo jet engine!
Originally Posted by RS_SS69
Seriously a nice build. Veee8 can I please have more info on that guage cluster minus the carbon fiber.
PM sent.

Originally Posted by mike06tork
what kind tune did you do this one? speed density? or what
We went with a Big Stuff 3 stand alone, tuned in speed density.
It started raining literally 45 minutes before Nate got here to pick up the car, we were going to go out and finish dialing in the trans shift points, but it was a no go. The BS3 auto controller leaves a little to be desired in my opinion.

For ***** and giggles we stopped by a dyno shootout, we had no plans to hit the rollers, and we didn't have the laptop. It would not stay in third gear, and would down shift to second every time. It still put down just under 500 to the wheels in second gear, and he aborted at 4500 rpm. My butt dyno puts it around 680-700 rwhp right now at 12.5 psi.
When we put some good heads on it, we should be able to see what the little 76 billet can do.
From the dyno...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnlsC-AGZNQ
Old 10-22-2010, 07:46 AM
Staging Lane

so how fast is this car? Times?
Old 10-22-2010, 01:49 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hdkarmy
so how fast is this car? Times?
you probably have to ask Houston for clearance before you can drive it.

Quick Reply: 370+ GT4276 Truck Manifold build