Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

EPP cam installed!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 09:06 PM
9 Second Club

Received 266 Likes on 101 Posts

Default EPP idle

My idle. 875 RPM tuned clean.

[URL=http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t162/2helicoil1/?action=view&current=LS2ProchargedIdle1-1.flv
Old 09-14-2009, 12:14 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Unplug your IAT sensor & see if it idles right then. Mine was doing the same thing, & it was the fueling was wrong in the IAT table.
yea the fueling is complete crap.. thanks to this sweet tune i got.. i am finishing up the boost-a-pump and the meth kit.. if all goes well tomorrow ill be setting up a date for tuning

Originally Posted by helicoil
My idle. 875 RPM tuned clean.
helicoil, ur exhaust makes it sound so quiet, or is it ur camera? sounds good regardless tho!

Last edited by sujomatt; 09-14-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:28 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=helicoil;12216758]My idle. 875 RPM tuned clean.

[URL=http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t162/2helicoil1/?action=view&current=LS2ProchargedIdle1-1.flv[/QUOTE]

Very nice video! Bob
Old 09-14-2009, 12:06 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sujomatt
yea the fueling is complete crap.. thanks to this sweet tune i got.. i am finishing up the boost-a-pump and the meth kit.. if all goes well tomorrow ill be setting up a date for tuning

helicoil, ur exhaust makes it sound so quiet, or is it ur camera? sounds good regardless tho!
Your car was OLSD tuned for the stock motor.Can't run right with a Cam right now,will not adjust for it!!
Old 09-14-2009, 08:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

helicoil you running OLSD or what? great job on the tune on that cam!
Old 09-14-2009, 08:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have the EPP blower cam, I get comments on how awesome it sounds almost daily.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:03 PM
9 Second Club

Received 266 Likes on 101 Posts

I am running a 3 bar SD closed loop tune. It works well.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:32 AM
TECH Resident

Setup a tune date for Monday... FINALLY! YESSS
Old 09-15-2009, 07:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by helicoil
I am running a 3 bar SD closed loop tune. It works well.
closed loop eeeeh? interesting... may end up just buying some 02 sensors and going that way this time around
Old 09-16-2009, 08:15 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
Your car was OLSD tuned for the stock motor.Can't run right with a Cam right now,will not adjust for it!!
My motor wasnt stock when u tuned it dude.. Could be why the tune wasn't good? lol

Last edited by sujomatt; 09-16-2009 at 08:33 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:09 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

My motor wasnt stock when u tuned it dude.. Could be why the tune wasn't good? lol
Different Cam -different flow needs.With OLSD it needs to be tuned after every single change.I explained this before doing it.

Tune wasn't good? Was 100 x's better than what it came in like. Car was a mess.I'm glad it's still running,so the tune couldn't be that bad.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:31 PM
TECH Resident

A mess? I had a bad fuel bucket from someone I bought it from on here, due to miscommunication. I asked you to put a FMIC in, clean up the vacuum lines, and tune the car.

You get me the car back a freakin month later, all looking like it was completed literally that day. What do I get? You guys crimp the line to the boost controller, so im overboosting, you swapped my fresh AFR gauge overlay with a beat *** one like i wouldnt notice, you pop a needle size hole in the radiator hose - on the bottom side so i cant see it (looks intensional since there is no damage at all). You leave disconnected EGR/AIR lines n crap in the engine bay - you too lazy to just take the **** out urself? You tell me yourself, that the tune was just good enough you didn't wanna mess with it too much... well dude, your tune sucks, your customer service sucks, all you have is nut huggers on this forum. apparently you only treat Mass customers well. I heard about a few local guys that went to you that got less numbers, worse tunes, and douchebag customer service. They went ahead and told their friends to cancel scheduled tune with you.. I havent said a word on the forum about you guys good or bad really.. but f that - u guys suck. thanks

im waiting for your BS excuses

oh and when you talk crap about my best friends work - it offends me.. surprising eh? The dudes been a mechanic since 14, but you must be the best right?

Last edited by sujomatt; 09-22-2009 at 02:53 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:57 PM
TECH Addict

Oh dam...
Old 09-22-2009, 08:20 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

A mess? I had a bad fuel bucket from someone I bought it from on here, due to miscommunication. I asked you to put a FMIC in, clean up the vacuum lines, and tune the car.

You get me the car back a freakin month later, all looking like it was completed literally that day. What do I get? You guys crimp the line to the boost controller, so im overboosting, you swapped my fresh AFR gauge overlay with a beat *** one like i wouldnt notice, you pop a needle size hole in the radiator hose - on the bottom side so i cant see it (looks intensional since there is no damage at all). You leave disconnected EGR/AIR lines n crap in the engine bay - you too lazy to just take the **** out urself? You tell me yourself, that the tune was just good enough you didn't wanna mess with it too much... well dude, your tune sucks, your customer service sucks, all you have is nut huggers on this forum. apparently you only treat Mass customers well. I heard about a few local guys that went to you that got less numbers, worse tunes, and douchebag customer service. They went ahead and told their friends to cancel scheduled tune with you.. I havent said a word on the forum about you guys good or bad really.. but f that - u guys suck. thanks

im waiting for your BS excuses

oh and when you talk crap about my best friends work - it offends me.. surprising eh? The dudes been a mechanic since 14, but you must be the best right?
I have no BS excuses except you forget alot.

Car came in for a tune.
Come in running great on 60lb injectors/stock tune.
We find there is 15lbs of fuel pressure.
You leave car here-knowing fully well that I was booked but said we can do it inbetween jobs. Your ok with that.
So,you want to add an intercooler,fix the fuel issue and get the car tuned.
-We fix the fuel pressure by finding the fuel work done by yourself and "the mechanic" was missing the regulator in the bucket. -done
-We wait 1-2 weeks for the intercooler stuff to come in,then we take off the jimmied intercooler pipes(wish I had pics)and piece together this universal setup which came out pretty good.
-Start car and the oil return pump only works when you kick the rear tire.We rewire the pump(correctly)reroute the oil return line since it's wrapped through the rearend and pulled tight against the driveshaft and exhaust.
-go for a ride and it's missing -back to work again-stock spark plugs,I think originals,so they get changed to the correct ones.
-For some reason,I might be wrong,pretty sure it had a FAST intake which we had to pull off because it was installed wrong by not ussing the right bolts on the valley pan which cause the intake gaskets to have a vacuum leak..
-So we are off again to tune the car with the back tires smoking from not being clearanced inside the wheel wells So I'm feeling real safe now to drive around/tune ect.
-We drive the car roughly 5-10 miles due to feeling unsafe and call it on street tuning.Back to the dyno we pull the 10lbs or so and make the #.

-there is probly more but ben a few months and can't remember right now.

- - Remind you,lots of calls saying keep it as cheap as possible....

We DID NOT touch your A/F gauge or put a hole in the radiator hose.Sorry,we are not shady like that. Your hacked boost controller setup was left were you had it.

As for customer service- well,I guess you just didn't like having to wait which I fully told you when it was dropped off.I kept an update to you and worked many nights on your car only to find more incorrectly installed parts. It's too bad you can't take the truth when i say something was put on wrong or hacked together.Nothing against your friend but he has more to learn.I will say the car left here 100% better than it came in at.

Some of your so-called friends have already told me what your saying.Would love to say what else was said but I'll keep that to myself.Keep getting mad and make up whatever you like.There is a reason I have a good customer base which grows everyday.It is customer service and quality work that brings them back year after year.

This thread is fun.....LOL
Old 09-22-2009, 08:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 09-22-2009, 08:55 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by C Murda
You got that right! LOL
Old 09-22-2009, 08:58 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
I have no BS excuses except you forget alot.

Car came in for a tune.
Come in running great on 60lb injectors/stock tune.
We find there is 15lbs of fuel pressure.
You leave car here-knowing fully well that I was booked but said we can do it inbetween jobs. Your ok with that.
So,you want to add an intercooler,fix the fuel issue and get the car tuned.
-We fix the fuel pressure by finding the fuel work done by yourself and "the mechanic" was missing the regulator in the bucket. -done

60lb injector stock tune = NO FN ****, hence you tuning the goddamn thing.
The 15psi was thanks to the bucket I was shipped with the pump. You say you will charge less by cutting a access panel to get to it to swap.. ok that takes 20 minutes, congrats supertech.

-We wait 1-2 weeks for the intercooler stuff to come in,then we take off the jimmied intercooler pipes(wish I had pics)and piece together this universal setup which came out pretty good.

You informed me this would be purchased and delivered the same week, didn't know it took so long for you. PS, i know it doesn't take 2 weeks to ship. GOOD TRY AGAIN

-Start car and the oil return pump only works when you kick the rear tire.We rewire the pump(correctly)reroute the oil return line since it's wrapped through the rearend and pulled tight against the driveshaft and exhaust.

That took 2 seconds for you to reground, on a bad bolt. SWEET DEAL DUDE. yes we checked over EVERYTHING you did.

-go for a ride and it's missing -back to work again-stock spark plugs,I think originals,so they get changed to the correct ones.

I recall saying I wasn't sure which they were, another shop changed them prior to the car going to you.. Same exact ones still in there.

-For some reason,I might be wrong,pretty sure it had a FAST intake which we had to pull off because it was installed wrong by not ussing the right bolts on the valley pan which cause the intake gaskets to have a vacuum leak..

Wrong, all the bolts that came with the intake manifold were put on, every other bolt was stock.

-So we are off again to tune the car with the back tires smoking from not being clearanced inside the wheel wells So I'm feeling real safe now to drive around/tune ect.

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME ROFL!!! I DROVE IT LIKE THAT FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS - 0 smoke, they may be a tight fit, but they were/are STILL fine. YOU ARE A GODDAMN LIAR.

-We drive the car roughly 5-10 miles due to feeling unsafe and call it on street tuning.Back to the dyno we pull the 10lbs or so and make the #.

Grow some *****.

-there is probly more but ben a few months and can't remember right now.

No comment cuz this is just too damn funny.

- - Remind you,lots of calls saying keep it as cheap as possible....

Yea I called asking to keep it cheap as possible cuz I knew u were ripping me off, to my surprise I was correct?

We DID NOT touch your A/F gauge or put a hole in the radiator hose.Sorry,we are not shady like that. Your hacked boost controller setup was left were you had it.

No one ever said anything about any boost controllers.

As for customer service- well,I guess you just didn't like having to wait which I fully told you when it was dropped off.I kept an update to you and worked many nights on your car only to find more incorrectly installed parts. It's too bad you can't take the truth when i say something was put on wrong or hacked together.Nothing against your friend but he has more to learn.I will say the car left here 100% better than it came in at.

Some of your so-called friends have already told me what your saying.Would love to say what else was said but I'll keep that to myself.Keep getting mad and make up whatever you like.There is a reason I have a good customer base which grows everyday.It is customer service and quality work that brings them back year after year.

I never said anyone was my friend on here, I speak truths to whom ever that I think needs to know what you are really like.

This thread is fun.....LOL
/Rant

Last edited by sujomatt; 09-22-2009 at 09:16 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:02 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by C Murda
Originally Posted by rdm85mcss
You got that right! LOL
OH! MORE NUT HUGGERS!! - you weren't there, /part thread. thx
Old 09-22-2009, 09:11 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by c murda

hahaha

BTW. To the OP. Car sounds awesome man!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 09:41 PM
12 Second Club

Lol at this thread.

Quick Reply: EPP cam installed!