Old 09-22-2009, 10:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread is fn stupid.

EPP CAM = Good. End thread.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:14 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Ok,your answers pretty much proved my point.

Thanks.I'll stay out of the thread now.
I hope you get the car the way you like it
Old 09-23-2009, 10:12 AM
10 Second Club

what my EPP cam sounds like
Old 09-24-2009, 09:57 AM
TECH Resident

I didn't prove your point, I was making one. And thanks for locking my PCM - really necessary

Seems like people here can't comprehend the fact that I had a bad experience from a vendor and blew up. But I see who's side everyone is on. - Lost a lot of respect for this forum.

-
-
-
Sounds nice Ricky
Old 09-24-2009, 04:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sujomatt
I didn't prove your point, I was making one. And thanks for locking my PCM - really necessary

Seems like people here can't comprehend the fact that I had a bad experience from a vendor and blew up. But I see who's side everyone is on. - Lost a lot of respect for this forum.

-
-
-
Sounds nice Ricky

Well Im on no one's side but Just let it be know you bash a vendor tell it all on both sides. That cholo that was trying to help you just made both of you guys look like douches. There are a number of guys with bad experiances with vendors and not many will tell both sides right or wrong. But in any case you kept quite for the most and that is very grown up so to speak lol good luck with the build bro and lock this thread...
Old 09-24-2009, 06:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lock it.. I got this cam installed in my engine I have yet to turnkey. Thread was good till SHORTY WANNA BE A THUG chimed in.. Lock It
Old 09-24-2009, 09:25 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

-
-
-
Sounds nice Ricky
It is not locked at all. Tuned custom OS with EFI live.That means HPT can not read it but EFI live can. Same holds true if it was custom OS from HPT - -I could not read it.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:48 PM
Teching In

/Rant
whats amazing is that, based on that post you seem to know SO MUCH which leaves me to wonder WHY you had Don do anything to the car, why didnt you just do it yourself?

Serious question
Old 09-28-2009, 09:32 AM
TECH Resident

I guess you didn't notice how this thread is over with. Stop trying to start more ****. Thanks
Old 09-28-2009, 11:32 AM
Teching In

It was in all honesty a legitimate question. If u have no response it's ok just say you don't....I didn't really expect you would have one but figured is give the benefit of the doubt
Old 09-28-2009, 11:37 AM
TECH Resident

Ok Troll. Stop posting here. I can go on and on about this crap but it serves no purpose.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:21 PM
Teching In

lol so quickly you retort to insults when i haven't done anything to you but ask a question. Please do, go on and on about it, im asking because id like to know. But you won't answer, because you dont have an answer.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:52 PM
Launching!

Ok Troll. Stop posting here. I can go on and on about this crap but it serves no purpose.
Dude just answer his question. I bet then he'll stop "trolling" the thread.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:50 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
It is not locked at all. Tuned custom OS with EFI live.That means HPT can not read it but EFI live can. Same holds true if it was custom OS from HPT - -I could not read it.
The person tuning the car and others, including people from HP Tuners found the ECU to be locked. At least that's what I have been told repeatedly. Idk
Old 09-28-2009, 07:58 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by midnight_effect
lol so quickly you retort to insults when i haven't done anything to you but ask a question. Please do, go on and on about it, im asking because id like to know. But you won't answer, because you dont have an answer.
Sorry midnight - maybe the random caps on certain words emphasize you being rude. But who am I to judge..

I basically needed a FMIC installed (i changed my mind last minute), the tune completed, and the thing I -again- was not aware of which was a bad fuel bucket. The misc stuff he had 'repaired' which was re-grounding something and couple other things (which wouldn't amount to much time needed), I didn't think anything of either. But my main issue was it taking a month to complete. I would certainly have brought the car back home and finished the rest myself (with the assistance of my friends) if I knew it would have been that long. I figured it's there, no biggie. And the random *** excuses that I had bouncing around were what bothered me as well.

And I will 'retort' to insults if you are trying to AGAIN, continue this never ending drama I was in fact hoping to cease to continue. Hence why I made 1 last comment and thats it.

Originally Posted by Navy01Z
Dude just answer his question. I bet then he'll stop "trolling" the thread.
Who the hell are you? Go away.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:01 PM
TECH Resident

um...yeah.. about the cam again are we talking about the big blower cam from epp? i know they have a few to offer. i believe it has like 240 on the exhaust side but i might be wrong. how is this cam down low on some of the 346's on here? ill be running a stock block for quite some time but i felt in love with the cam once bob posted a graph of it with an f1a on a 402 i believe. it was almost perfect. so on the original ls1's where does this cam start to pull?
Old 09-28-2009, 08:12 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by airforcemanss
um...yeah.. about the cam again are we talking about the big blower cam from epp? i know they have a few to offer. i believe it has like 240 on the exhaust side but i might be wrong. how is this cam down low on some of the 346's on here? ill be running a stock block for quite some time but i felt in love with the cam once bob posted a graph of it with an f1a on a 402 i believe. it was almost perfect. so on the original ls1's where does this cam start to pull?
yes sir that is the cam! it sounds great - i like it! and it IS on a stock cubed motor
Old 09-28-2009, 08:19 PM
Restricted User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by airforcemanss
Dur @ .050 232 int 240 exh

Lift .595 int .608 exh

Lobe Sep 115.0

Lifted off their site.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What are you guys spinning this cam up too.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:43 PM
TECH Resident

In my case it's around 5800rpm

Quick Reply: EPP cam installed!