Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Modular Turbo TWIN TURBO KIT!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 07:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know if this feasible for your guys business plan, but I hope this fbody turbo is your focus (as much as can be). We need a few solid kits out here that allow us to retain ammenities, and not hack up our cars. There are fewer and fewer 4th gens out there that haven't been molested due to racing, and it would be a great luxury to have the potential to select from a single or twin kit that would allow significant power production without ruining your car. I wish you guys luck with this project, i'm subscribing, and will keep an eye on you guys for the future for my TBSS, i've got a FI shortblock done and just need the snail.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:47 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pharmd
I don't know if this feasible for your guys business plan, but I hope this fbody turbo is your focus (as much as can be). We need a few solid kits out here that allow us to retain ammenities, and not hack up our cars. There are fewer and fewer 4th gens out there that haven't been molested due to racing, and it would be a great luxury to have the potential to select from a single or twin kit that would allow significant power production without ruining your car. I wish you guys luck with this project, i'm subscribing, and will keep an eye on you guys for the future for my TBSS, i've got a FI shortblock done and just need the snail.
I will not only provide you with a "snail" but also the customer service that you deserve.
We pride ourselves on customer support and I will make sure that you not only buy the correct turbo for your application but I will also explain to you exactly why you need that particular unit. Transparency and knowledge is what we strive to provide to our customers.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:54 PM
TECH Addict

Rob is the man and has the best customer service of anyone Ive ever dealt with in the car world. I have no less than 50 emails from him during the course of my build and almost half as many calls.

I didnt even know how a turbo worked when I called him up to order one, he was very patient explaining what I needed and why.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:20 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by XtremeDime
Rob is the man and has the best customer service of anyone Ive ever dealt with in the car world. I have no less than 50 emails from him during the course of my build and almost half as many calls.

I didnt even know how a turbo worked when I called him up to order one, he was very patient explaining what I needed and why.
He ain't lying...

We.... believe it or not, actually care if your car is fast or not....
Xtreme Dimes's turbo failed and we are currently in the process of examining it to determine what happened. We don't want his next turbo to die LOL!!!!
And his blown up turbo is covered under warranty!!!!!!
That's how we roll guys!
We get it done son......

Don't know what to do? covered
Don't know how to do it? covered
Wanna build it yourself? covered
Want us to build it? covered
Need to learn? covered
Wanna learn how to tune your own car? covered

Aftermarket Parts /w incredibly awesome customer service!
That my friends is how we roll!

I don't care if you buy something or not, my knowledge is free and I gladly give it to you.

No one ever calls us feeling like they were rushed off the phone or were left hanging. We RETURN PHONE CALLS!
We RETURN EMAILS!
WE CARE!

It's not the bad things that occur because they do....
Parts can be missing, late, or otherwise.
It's what happens after the bad stuff occurs. Ask yourself what are they doing for me. Did they refund me on time? Did they stand behind their product? Did they bend over backwards to come through for me? Did they value me as a person and care about my car, my time, my money?

If we hurt you we make you whole again. That is what seperates the men from the boys.

the bottom line: I will gladly lose money on a transaction in order to keep my customers happy!

Thanks for reading,
Rob Josvai@modular turbo
Old 04-11-2010, 09:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ModularTurbo
He ain't lying...

We.... believe it or not, actually care if your car is fast or not....
Xtreme Dimes's turbo failed and we are currently in the process of examining it to determine what happened. We don't want his next turbo to die LOL!!!!
And his blown up turbo is covered under warranty!!!!!!
That's how we roll guys!
We get it done son......

Don't know what to do? covered
Don't know how to do it? covered
Wanna build it yourself? covered
Want us to build it? covered
Need to learn? covered
Wanna learn how to tune your own car? covered

Aftermarket Parts /w incredibly awesome customer service!
That my friends is how we roll!

I don't care if you buy something or not, my knowledge is free and I gladly give it to you.

No one ever calls us feeling like they were rushed off the phone or were left hanging. We RETURN PHONE CALLS!
We RETURN EMAILS!
WE CARE!

It's not the bad things that occur because they do....
Parts can be missing, late, or otherwise.
It's what happens after the bad stuff occurs. Ask yourself what are they doing for me. Did they refund me on time? Did they stand behind their product? Did they bend over backwards to come through for me? Did they value me as a person and care about my car, my time, my money?

If we hurt you we make you whole again. That is what seperates the men from the boys.

the bottom line: I will gladly lose money on a transaction in order to keep my customers happy!

Thanks for reading,
Rob Josvai@modular turbo
As a business owner I can appreciate that...my favorite interview question is "what do you consider good customer service?"...Their answer "meeting your customers every expectation"...I say, almost...my answer "EXCEEDING your customers every expectation"...don't just do what you say your going to do, do MORE...

In todays day and age, you can't hardly get anyone to even do what they say they will...man what a jaw dropper, when someone not only comes thru, but does more!

Thanks for the comments Rob.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:39 PM
TECH Resident

I have really high hopes for this kit...
Old 04-12-2010, 11:23 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Lythropus
I have really high hopes for this kit...
ditto my friend
Old 04-12-2010, 11:46 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry if i missed it but have you had this kit on a car and made actual power with it yet or is it still in the fabrication stage?
Old 04-13-2010, 12:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

cant wait to see this kit come out!
Old 04-13-2010, 02:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

when do we get to see the finished kit installed on a shop car? :-)
Old 04-13-2010, 07:18 PM
FormerVendor

We probly won't be putting one on the shop car till the fall. We had Ron@VengeanceRacing put together a ***** to the wall H/C package for a stock short block we had laying around. We want to finish some unfinished business at our local dragstrip . Once we prove what we need to prove to a few local fellas LOL, we are going to put a low compression Warhawk motor together and find out what the limit is on the kit with the base model turbos (MP-T70's) after that we are planning on swapping those out for 2 precision 6765's w/ billet comp wheels and really finding out what she can do!

I imagine that one of our customers will be hitting all those benchmarks before we will.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va

Be careful down there rob lol. some crazy cars. i hear theres a green mustang that USED to run around but has been in the shop for the last few years. supposed to be ALMOST................. Done
Old 04-13-2010, 08:18 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 1slo_camaro
Be careful down there rob lol. some crazy cars. i hear theres a green mustang that USED to run around but has been in the shop for the last few years. supposed to be ALMOST................. Done
Oh by the way my mustang will be finished Saturday. Butthead!
Old 04-14-2010, 06:59 AM
10 Second Club

We probly won't be putting one on the shop car till the fall. We had Ron@VengeanceRacing put together a ***** to the wall H/C package for a stock short block we had laying around. We want to finish some unfinished business at our local dragstrip . Once we prove what we need to prove to a few local fellas LOL, we are going to put a low compression Warhawk motor together and find out what the limit is on the kit with the base model turbos (MP-T70's) after that we are planning on swapping those out for 2 precision 6765's w/ billet comp wheels and really finding out what she can do!

I imagine that one of our customers will be hitting all those benchmarks before we will.

So is the local un-finished business a Supra by chance.?.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:16 AM
FormerVendor

Nope just some local guys that will soon become believers in what a stock motor LS powered car can do LOL
Old 04-14-2010, 11:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

whats the eta on the completed kit?
Old 04-14-2010, 04:10 PM
FormerVendor

less than 30 days
Old 04-15-2010, 09:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUURE it will. lol videos or it never happened. lol
Old 04-16-2010, 10:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

any updates on the kit sir,
sorry i havent been able to call you
but ive been swamped with dam homework =/
but ill try to call you this weekend.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

oh, come on rob. If you get the mustang finished, you'll never post anymore. Because everybody knows mustangs cant be fast unless they're chevy powered.

Quick Reply: Modular Turbo TWIN TURBO KIT!