other
21.57%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Meth injection recommendation

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have used the stage 1 Snow Kit for 5 years and have never had a problem with it.

Snow just hooked me up with a Stage 3 progressive kit to try with my new set up.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

b727pic nice install. Thats one of very first controllers and its still running like a champ

I just tell people to look at the big picture and look at all the parts and compare. Just like said before Some kits come with no filtration. Some do. There are other items some come with and some don't. I just prefer to keep things simple as possible. make 1 part do the job of 2-3 parts. Our nozzle holder is 1 part. others need 2 parts "90 and fitting that screws into it to adapt hose ". to serve the same function.

I think most everyone does buy from the USA. I know thats one reason pretty much everyone moved away from shurflo because they moved to Mexico. That and the new pumps work 10x better.

But i do encourage people to call the mfg first and ask them some questions. Make sure they know about cars before they give you advice on what to do.

Quick Reply: Meth injection recommendation